Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Come at me!

Reality Break!

*Summons the Brothers of the Black Blade, one of Elric’s spells which was stolen by Gilgamesh*
Faith and zeal shall turn back your sorceries Teehee madness!

Edited by WraithReborn

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

UNLIMITED
BLADE
WORKS!!

*Wraith summons the macrocosmic stallions of Thamagorgos*
Forgive me Shrimp-kun wherever you are, I’m not destroying you, only the thing that took your place!

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

*Wraith summons the macrocosmic stallions of Thamagorgos*
Forgive me Shrimp-kun wherever you are, I’m not destroying you, only the thing that took your place!

Mere Stallions are no match for my Teehee Phantasms!

I FINALLY KILLED GIGA MAC.

FUCK YOU GIGA MAC, RIDLEY DRAGS YOU IN THE DIRT.

(I won't pretend I didn't spam the fuck out of his Side B, but I don't think it's clear just how much I hate Super Armour as someone who plays too close quarters)

22 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Well, there was that one Time Enuma Elish actually was used against and beat Unlimited Blade Works

Unbenannt.PNG

But Shirou Still won the War, so...

Unbenannt.PNG

286EC793-5B94-40AD-92A5-933CA4BDB9E1.jpeg.940ae40712661af7116e4b7b96a5b17c.jpeg

Before Him your Teehee madness will perish in His immolating wrath!

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ah, a couple without chemistry. A staple of the romance genre probably for centuries. I know one opera that the librettist died leaving it unfinished, largely because nothing written up to the unfinished point had suggested the hero's love was more than hormonal.

-Although in this case, the writer could've written it better, should've written it better, and didn't. Which is a perfectly good thing to harpoon them on. Go on then, keep draining him of oil to light the street lamps for the next century.

It's even worse, because the author developed a beautiful relationship between the protagonist and another character, which fits very well with the story's themes and with the direction of the plot, just to throw everything in the trash and please the shippers who only care if their "characters comfort" survive.

Edited by Teehee the Sixth

Managed to find an area I hadn't cleared yet, then proceed to have Simon divekick himself off a cliff.

Once again, I am stupid.

@Teehee the Sixth I see Elise is done with everyone then?

Back on Smash, the path managed to be short.

Unfortunetely, turns out it was Incineroar at the end of the path.

I guess I was subconsciously trying to suppress fighting WrestleCat.

You know, I've ways wondered: why is it called the "poop deck".

>Looks it up

"The name originates from the French word for stern, la poupe, from Latin puppis. Thus the poop deck is technically a stern deck"

THEN WHY DON'T THEY JUST CALL IT THE STERN DECK THEN? WHY USE A NAME THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK IT'S WHERE SAILORS WENT TO TAKE A SHIT (and yes, that definitely happened in ye olden times).

You know someone did it because they found poop funny.

Did their dammedest to make it stick too.

Spoiler

Okay, so I got back to where I was with only two injured units, and had to choose how to “defend” the tower. I chose to go all out and, at least right now, it seems to have worked. I won the battle with little difficulty though two units did die. Afterward I was presented with a choice to the let the ones fleeing go or finish off the dredge, and while finishing them off was very tempting, everyone was a bit too weakened from the battle for my liking, and two units had already died, so I let them go. I hope they don’t ambush us later, which I have a tiny feeling might happen based on the flavor text(?) for the go all out option.

The best part, though, was that we were supposed to be saving Ludin, but it was really more like him saving us trying to save him. He got like half the kills, which is funny because he was supposedly in danger.

Edit: RIP Grofheim.

...it’s probably better I didn’t send Ludin, Yrsa and Bersi there....

Edit 2: So chapter 2 started with... me being betrayed. Great, thanks Egghill, I hope you prefer your head over easy. Except not actually because he just left us to fight the thugs. After winning, I chose to risk it to get some of his supplies and some fighters that want to join us, and then I chose to just grab what we could and go because I learned not to be greedy the hard way. Although I’m not certain what burning the supplies we didn’t take would have accomplished. But anyway, that’s the end of this play session.

@Saint Rubenio

Edited by Teeheeooks

2 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

Before Him your Teehee madness will perish in His immolating wrath!

Empty Words infront of the TEEHEE BRINGER!

1 hour ago, Teeheeooks said:

You should see Shrimpy’s PMU Elise courtesy of me.

pew pew pew

Edited by Teeheemperor