Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Hmm, I think it's about time I start Ch9 of VS... but man, I'm kinda exhausted from playing after what I went through in Another Eden, heh. Perhaps tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

It's time. Everything I've done was in preparation for this.

https://i.imgur.com/yuBHSD2.png

https://i.imgur.com/jdQgU8c.png

Aaaaaaand...

https://i.imgur.com/xwFULqW.png

https://i.imgur.com/Ehjrh3Q.png

Done. She even activated Dragon Fang twice. Talk about overkill, lmao. Anyway, Conquest Lunatic is done, here's my Castle card.

https://i.imgur.com/w3WwS3v.png

If you guys want, I can even write a review with my thoughts about the game (but I doubt you will) and show my units, now I'm off to the best game in the franchise: Revelation.

Edited by Teehee the Sixth

19 minutes ago, Teehee the Sixth said:

If you guys want, I can even write a review with my thoughts about the game (but I doubt you will)

I mean, it's pretty standard for us to write reviews of what we just played so I say go for it.

Looks like i'm nearing the end of Atelier Sophie i think. Should have it beat by the weekend if i'm estimating this right.

12 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I don't write reviews.

Imma be honest, when it comes to things outside of games, i don't either.

Idk why it is, i'm just able to articulate my thoughts in detail on a game much better as opposed to a movie or a show or a book. 

Maybe it's because i take more time with games?

43 turns in a map. Why, Revelation, why?

https://i.imgur.com/rwPmQjg.png

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I mean, it's pretty standard for us to write reviews of what we just played so I say go for it.

It wouldn't exactly be a "review". I was just going to speak my thoughts about the game.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

You know, I've ways wondered: why is it called the "poop deck".

>Looks it up

"The name originates from the French word for stern, la poupe, from Latin puppis. Thus the poop deck is technically a stern deck"

THEN WHY DON'T THEY JUST CALL IT THE STERN DECK THEN? WHY USE A NAME THAT MAKES PEOPLE THINK IT'S WHERE SAILORS WENT TO TAKE A SHIT (and yes, that definitely happened in ye olden times).

What did the sailor say after a hard day's work?

"Man, I'm pooped."

10 hours ago, Teeheeooks said:
  Hide contents

Okay, so I got back to where I was with only two injured units, and had to choose how to “defend” the tower. I chose to go all out and, at least right now, it seems to have worked. I won the battle with little difficulty though two units did die. Afterward I was presented with a choice to the let the ones fleeing go or finish off the dredge, and while finishing them off was very tempting, everyone was a bit too weakened from the battle for my liking, and two units had already died, so I let them go. I hope they don’t ambush us later, which I have a tiny feeling might happen based on the flavor text(?) for the go all out option.

@Saint Rubenio

Well, I suppose I should be upset that you've managed to get out of that one alive, increasing your chances of beating me in the kill count. But honestly, I'm glad you got Ludin through that. Ludin doesn't deserve to die this early.

(By the way, was Ludin injured the first time around?)

10 hours ago, Teeheeooks said:
  Hide contents

The best part, though, was that we were supposed to be saving Ludin, but it was really more like him saving us trying to save him. He got like half the kills, which is funny because he was supposedly in danger.

@Saint Rubenio

Hahahahahah... Oh yeah, Ludin's a beast on the battlefield. It's quite hilarious, considering the game uses him in its "dude break armor or you fail" tutorial.

Spoiler

Edit: RIP Grofheim.

...it’s probably better I didn’t send Ludin, Yrsa and Bersi there....

Probably.

Spoiler

Edit 2: So chapter 2 started with... me being betrayed. Great, thanks Egghill, I hope you prefer your head over easy. Except not actually because he just left us to fight the thugs. After winning, I chose to risk it to get some of his supplies and some fighters that want to join us, and then I chose to just grab what we could and go because I learned not to be greedy the hard way. Although I’m not certain what burning the supplies we didn’t take would have accomplished. But anyway, that’s the end of this play session.

I will say nothing about this.

...Well, okay, I will say one thing: Egghill is still the best name.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 hours ago, Teehee the Sixth said:

https://i.imgur.com/w3WwS3v.png

If you guys want, I can even write a review with my thoughts about the game (but I doubt you will) and show my units, now I'm off to the best game in the franchise: Revelation.

No, don't be a hero!

You don't have to put yourself through this!

6 hours ago, Teeheemperor said:

Empty Words infront of the TEEHEE BRINGER!

How ironic seeing as a Teehee bringer’s words are as empty as their master’s false promises!

16 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

How ironic seeing as a Teehee bringer’s words are as empty as their master’s false promises!

There's only one empty being here, and it's you, fallen Wraith, for you didn't let the Teehee fill your being!

Edited by Teeheemperor

1 minute ago, Teeheemperor said:

There's only one empty being here, and it's you fallen Wraith, for you didn't let the Teehee fill your being!

Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Empty? No no no, i achieved fulfillment! Something you can never achieve!

To think I would live to see such times. Where art thou Shrimp-kun...where art thou?

Yesterday was the must harrowing day of my life. I went to the inner core of Iceland to fight the Teehee madness itself. Although I was overwhelmed for a time the Emperor saved me from the horrors of degradation. Thus erelong the Teehee madness died on my blade and Iceland was saved from its all consuming taint. Now I must save Draggy, Twilit and Shrimp-kun as well. I‘m no longer afraid of the peril or Teehee’s fell promises.

Edited by WraithReborn

Attended my grandfather's funeral yesterday and spent the rest of the day resting, remembering the good times, which is why I was not here.
Looks like I missed some good stuff, though.

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Those moments when regrets of the past kinda chew at you from the inside. Terrible feeling.

Relatable. Especially bad when you're trying to sleep.

39 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Attended my grandfather's funeral yesterday and spent the rest of the day resting, remembering the good times, which is why I was not here.

I hope the funeral itself was a good service, it's not that easy to bear the emotional burden so I get resting after it, it'd be exhausting to have to deal with everyone afterwards.

You've missed the Teeheeening of the thread, including Wraith who broke out of a very brief stint using an anime pfp.

As usual I committed half way.

Edited by Teeheeyni

46 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Looks like I missed some good stuff, though.

Understandable. Well, as Dayni said, you missed half the thread being overtaken by the anime, including Wraith, in a most riveting plot twist that nobody saw coming. I attempted to fight back through the power of Three Houses rants. Then it just... sort of ended.

1 hour ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Understandable. Rest and recover well, Draggy, as it usually takes time to recover from that.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Then it just... sort of ended.

I spent 3-4 hours trying to find images for my current signature, hence i stopped posting XD

Edited by Teeheemperor

32 minutes ago, Teeheeyni said:

I hope the funeral itself was a good service, it's not that easy to bear the emotional burden so I get resting after it, it'd be exhausting to have to deal with everyone afterwards.

Thank you!
Though there was no real service, due to 'rona still being around, just a very lowkey thing, but I still felt mentally exhausted after it.

You've missed the Teeheeening of the thread, including Wraith who broke out of a very brief stint using an anime pfp.

My profile picture's expression is rather accurate to my actual one right now.

As usual I committed half way.

I see!

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Understandable. Well, as Dayni said, you missed half the thread being overtaken by the anime, including Wraith, in a most riveting plot twist that nobody saw coming. I attempted to fight back through the power of Three Houses rants. Then it just... sort of ended.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me. xD

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Understandable. Rest and recover well, Draggy, as it usually takes time to recover from that.

Thanks, Shrimpy! ^^
I will!

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

I spent 3-4 hours trying to find images for my current signature, hence i stopped posting XD

I see Kiss-shot Acerola-Orion Heart-under-blade. And yes, that name is still ridiculous to me. XD
Though I don't recognize the characters on the right. Are they from Yggdra Union?

Edited by TeeheeFlames