Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

My profile picture's expression is rather accurate to my actual one right now

MLNwcFN.png

and had this character as pfp (although not same image)

CFE4F351-E3FB-40DD-A040-0546E2F0E675-696

That's like, more anime than anyone else in the Thread XD

4 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

And yes, that name is still ridiculous to me. XD

ridiculous yes, but amazing

xD

4 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Are they from Yggdra Union?

Umu

MC of Yggdra Union and MC of Blaze Union (who is the main antagonist of Yggdra Union)

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Though there was no real service, due to 'rona still being around, just a very lowkey thing, but I still felt mentally exhausted after it.

Not surprising. I was thinking there was still some people allowed, but maybe I thought regulations were more lax on your end.

And as @Teeheemperor has shown, Wraith was indeed very anime.

There's a ninja reinforcement in this video that convinced me to post it, it was that silly.

1 hour ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Relatable. Especially bad when you're trying to sleep.

Y'see, when i was around middle school age, me and my brother rode the school bus to and from school. 

Except one day, another kid tried to suffocate him to death, and ofc i wasn't there. But when he had the chance, he told me what had happened. And i should have told someone, but i said nothing. I was a coward who stood by and said nothing, simply cause he wanted me not to and i thought i was doing "the right thing". Of course eventually the neighbor kid that that knew what happened told his parents told our parents. But, that doesn't change that i was a coward who didn't do anything to help.

Another thing? A few years later, and this same kid that tried to do that to him came to our house (literally walked all the way there) and asked for forgiveness. And... he actually forgave him. I couldn't be that strong, not after that. That's just how weak i was.

And that's a large part of why today, i usually jump at the chance to give anyone a hand. I don't want to be that person anymore. The weak coward who says nothing.

1 minute ago, Teeheemperor said:

MLNwcFN.png

and had this character as pfp (although not same image)

CFE4F351-E3FB-40DD-A040-0546E2F0E675-696

That's like, more anime than anyone else in the Thread XD

TkpPeqa.jpg

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

ridiculous yes, but amazing

xD

True! XD
I don't drink, but a drinking game out of how much they say that name in the show would have exactly 0 survivors.
One character in particular just absolutely LOVES to say it. XD

4 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Umu

MC of Yggdra Union and MC of Blaze Union (who is the main antagonist of Yggdra Union)

Ah, I see!
Seeing them side by side and all friendly-like, then recalling your posts about Yggdra Union makes that picture kinda sad, ngl. XD

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Y'see, when i was around middle school age, me and my brother rode the school bus to and from school. 

Except one day, another kid tried to suffocate him to death, and ofc i wasn't there. But when he had the chance, he told me what had happened. And i should have told someone, but i said nothing. I was a coward who stood by and said nothing, simply cause he wanted me not to and i thought i was doing "the right thing". Of course eventually the neighbor kid that that knew what happened told his parents told our parents. But, that doesn't change that i was a coward who didn't do anything to help.

Another thing? A few years later, and this same kid that tried to do that to him came to our house (literally walked all the way there) and asked for forgiveness. And... he actually forgave him. I couldn't be that strong, not after that. That's just how weak i was.

And that's a large part of why today, i usually jump at the chance to give anyone a hand. I don't want to be that person anymore. The weak coward who says nothing.

I see. Thank you for opening up about it.
I think, regardless of whether or not you regret your inaction back then, the most important takeaway is that you became a better person for it.

3 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

I see. Thank you for opening up about it.
I think, regardless of whether or not you regret your inaction back then, the most important takeaway is that you became a better person for it.

This is a fair point. I had a good reason to change for the better.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

This is a fair point. I had a good reason to change for the better.

Indeed! And you did, from the look of things, so, I might not be qualified to say this, and I don't want to sound too preachy, but try to focus on that aspect, next time this gnaws on you. Perhaps this will help a little!

Ah School Times

493648406456303628.png?v=1

I hate remembering them and everything about them.

Some stuff is funny i like to laugh about nowdays, but the school years i don't consider myself having lived them, more like Zombie'd my way through them. Fuck that time. I only became alive after school tyvm.

Hey is that why i hate school games so much?

7 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Seeing them side by side and all friendly-like, then recalling your posts about Yggdra Union makes that picture kinda sad, ngl. XD

after playing the prequel, they would've 100% gotten along pre-War.

But Garlot went full ''Imma conquer the world'' mode after his girl died, and so Yggdra ended up conquering the world xD

I don't drink, but a drinking game out of how much they say that name in the show would have exactly 0 survivors.

or a drinking game about Snail misspelling Ararararararararararararararagi's name

Edited by Teeheemperor

Indeed! And you did, from the look of things, so, I might not be qualified to say this, and I don't want to sound too preachy, but try to focus on that aspect, next time this gnaws on you. Perhaps this will help a little!

I can certainly try to do just that!

2 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Ah School Times

Some stuff is funny i like to laugh about nowdays, but the school years i don't consider myself having lived them, more like Zombie'd my way through them. Fuck that time. I only became alive after school tyvm.

Oh god, i agree with this. That's just something i won't forget. That and another scenario with a school bus... it was in 1st grade, one of my neighborhood friends... he got ran over by a school bus. Of course i didn't know the truth till later cause that would scare a kid.

Hey is that why i hate school games so much?

It just might be!

g1L4VLe.jpg

Which also means you'll probably never touch this one, which would be understandable, if sad.

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

But Garlot went full ''Imma conquer the world'' mode after his girl died, and so Yggdra ended up conquering the world xD

I have half a mind to play these games myself, honestly. XD
The stories sounded great, from what you posted!

or a drinking game about Snail misspelling Ararararararararararararararagi's name

For whatever reason, my favorite running gag in the show. XD
"I flubbed it!"
"No, it was on purpose!"
"I fwubbed it!"
"It wasn't on purpose?!?"

Which then reaches its absolute peak when Mayoi just goes completely off the rails and...
m3f5zaA.png
XD

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I can certainly try to do just that!

Good! ^^
And I'm sorry if I was being too preachy, or overstepped some boundaries.

Just now, TeeheeFlames said:

Good! ^^
And I'm sorry if I was being too preachy, or overstepped some boundaries.

No, it's good to try and move on from that kinda stuff, it's just not healthy to keep inside. You're 100% right on that one.

Which also means you'll probably never touch this one, which would be understandable, if sad

Sorry about that. 

Even Persona 3 i couldn't get past the prologue....

Although, honestly, i blame my hate on this kind of game more on CS than real life experience, because i am usually fine with High school animanga and stuff, then again, games are a much more immersive medium

On the other hand, if Koei Tecmo does a good sale once on NoA on steam, imma grab it, so one day look forward to that^^

m3f5zaA.png

I don'T remember that yet XD

Last i watched from Snail-chan, she, well

ya know

xD

And her older self from the other dimension haha

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

No, it's good to try and move on from that kinda stuff, it's just not healthy to keep inside. You're 100% right on that one.

I usually remember those bad times when i am in a bad mood, or sometimes when my dad goes ''You shouldn't have left home so early'' (i did because University, not anything else, i have a pretty strong relationship with my parents), then i proceed to tell him how i absolutely hated school times and how i am a much happier person now...

Edited by Teeheemperor

8 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Sorry about that. 

No worries, no worries! ^^

Though it isn't like you have to actually engage with any school stuff... the game just takes place in one for all real-life sections of it. xD

I almost almost dropped Persona 3 Portable the second it revealed its hip hop/rap heavy OST. I did manage to soldier on through but goddamn if that stuff doesn't make me hesitate to replay it as femMC. XD

Although, honestly, i blame my hate on this kind of game more on CS than real life experience, because i am usually fine with High school animanga and stuff, then again, games are a much more immersive medium

That is all very true.

On the other hand, if Koei Tecmo does a good sale once on NoA on steam, imma grab it, so one day look forward to that^^

I will! ^^

I don'T remember that yet XD

Oh crap! Sorry about that, I forgot! >.<

And her older self from the other dimension haha

I really liked those episodes, though they made me feel sorry for her even more. Save Mayoi? World goes to hell. Holy crap!
Watching Shinobu gush over small Araragi was hilarious, though. xD

Last i watched from Snail-chan, she, well

ya know

xD

This, Sodachi's Arc, and Tsubasa's backstory nearly opened the floodgates, ngl, haha

anyway, here's something funny for y'all to watch

Ayy! I loved that show!
Still have to watch season 2, though. XP

5 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Save Mayoi? World goes to hell. Holy crap!

Missed opportunity for you to post that qoute from NoA

XD

Watching Shinobu gush over small Araragi was hilarious, though. xD

Not so different from her perv of a Master XXD

Still have to watch season 2, though. XP

Here, motivation

Those fight scenes are better than Ufotable's xD

Edited by Teeheemperor

5 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Missed opportunity for you to post that qoute from NoA

Dangit! XD

NoA2 has one of those, too, btw xD

ZnoCQes.jpg

Not so different from her perv of a Master XXD

They do fit well together. XD

Those fight scenes are better than Ufotable's xD

That's not even a lie. XD
Nice!

ZnoCQes.jpg

>red hair

Is she by any chance Shirou's daughter?

They do fit well together. XD

shipping time

3 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

Can relate on every level. XD

like, i thought collecting my ideas in a document would make it easier xD

But just like during my Thesis, that isn't the case haha

Edited by Teeheemperor

Just now, Teeheemperor said:

>red hair

Is she by any chance Shirou's daughter?

If Arnice really is grown up Illya, that would make Arnice her aunt. XD
Uuuh... wait a second!
crLJDfw.jpg

Spoiler

Actually, this is only because Camilla resurrected Aluche using Arnice's blood and turned Aluche into a half-demon that way, but shhh!

3 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

shpping time

Better than KoyomixHitagi. XD

like, i thought collecting my ideas in a document would make it easier xD

Yeah, that's the thing. You'd think "Hey, if I write this down, I can collect my thoughts easier, and having something to look at will help sort it!" But nope! XD

...i am starting to think Rikka is an M

1 minute ago, TeeheeFlames said:

crLJDfw.jpg

so you basically are telling me NoA is the follow up to Illya route?

Better than KoyomixHitagi. XD

dat ship be overrated

Yeah, that's the thing. You'd think "Hey, if I write this down, I can collect my thoughts easier, and having something to look at will help sort it!" But nope! XD

The pain of choice xD

40 minutes ago, TeeheeFlames said:

The stories sounded great, from what you posted!

eh, they are pretty much standard FE, but well, Female protag is like the aggresive male FE protags, that's the real difference.

Yggdra is basically if Ike and Elinicia were one person and they went on Aether'ing the whole continent into submission xD

40 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Ah School Times

I'm the opposite. I loved school, I had no friends (as I still don't), I engaged in no extracurriculars, but I adored learning in the subjects I liked, and often tried to be a teacher's pet. If I won the lottery big time, I'd go back and start amassing degrees. Turn all my life's worries into grades and paper deadlines, how blissful that would be.

34 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

There is one Persona that spends solely the first dungeon on the school setting, abandoning it entirely afterwards b/c 4/5 cast members are at least 23. But ofc I can't actually recommend it due to poor aging.  

I'm not exactly one for high school hijinks in video games either. 

7 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

Yggdra is basically if Ike and Elinicia were one person and they went on Aether'ing the whole continent into submission xD

I forgot to ask before, you said you'd Google-fu through Gloria Union. How exactly does one do that with a game? You can't copypaste text from a video game into Google Translate the way you could with a webpage.

6 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

so you basically are telling me NoA is the follow up to Illya route?

Yes. XD

6 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

dat ship be overrated

Also yes!
The characters are fine individually, though!

7 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

The pain of choice xD

Sometimes nice, sometimes, you're just so indecisive, you'd rather don't have any. XD

10 minutes ago, Teeheemperor said:

eh, they are pretty much standard FE, but well, Female protag is like the aggresive male FE protags, that's the real difference.

Sounds pretty good to me, honestly!
Different, especially Yggdra!