• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I prefer Azelle x Meteors. And Lachesis x Meteors.

You'd do Meteors x Everyone if you could.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A little lacking for Skl, but Lach provides guaranteed Str and sword use, and Azelle provides viable magic sword use, Pursuit, and good Spd. All in all a good combination. Pursuit is all Lach really wants in a husband if she isn't biased towards Nanna's staffbotting, and Azelle gives that with strong Res-targeting, plus a couple extra HP when healing with Nanna.

Nanna is the priority, as Diarmuid is always mid.

14 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I prefer Finn x Lachesis, tbh. And Azelle x Tailtiu.

>Finn x Lachesis

https://styles.redditmedia.com/t5_cni29/styles/profileIcon_hx1prm02fwr51.jpg?width=256&height=256&crop=256:256,smart&s=0c1013f89c303b2752a6b727175fbf92393f76c8

10 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I question more the piloting pose than the lack of clothes, to be honest.

I take it then that you've rarely or never seen prone position piloting our giant robot connoisseur? Besides the norms of standing and sitting, are there any unusual cockpit posturing instances that you've encountered?

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

“I doubt there’s anything you wouldn’t try to keep everyone alive.”

You think back on all the choices you’ve made.

Well, at least the game said it for me.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

“I doubt there’s anything you wouldn’t try to keep everyone alive.”

You think back on all the choices you’ve made.

Well, at least the game said it for me.

Hahahaha... That line would be absolutely hilarious in a minimum recruitment run.

Spoiler

Y'know, if Nid was alive to deliver it.

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Going by my previous experiences with this kind of thing... that does not inspire confidence

I think you might like it but with a game like this, curiosity could kill the cat.

It's definitely a priority game for when I get my PlaySpace Quad at least.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Besides the norms of standing and sitting, are there any unusual cockpit posturing instances that you've encountered?

The anime Darling in the Franxx features male/female co-piloting system (and yes, it has to be male/female pairs) where the male pilot's control sticks or whatever are attached to the female pilot's ass.

I am not making this up.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I take it then that you've rarely or never seen prone position piloting our giant robot connoisseur? Besides the norms of standing and sitting, are there any unusual cockpit posturing instances that you've encountered?

I've totally have. Doesn't stop me from not finding as appealing of a piloting pose, as someone who can't stand to lie down that way due to the neck pain. The "I question" was not done out of ignorance, rather contempt.

Other than that one. Lying on your back. But then, there's not so much manual piloting since it's done all in the mind. And not so much with mechas. I'm talking of the COFFIN system of Ace Combat 3. The acronym is deliberate, by the way.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

The obviously evil guy speaking out against my leadership the whole game betrayed us? What a twist!

Although a PlayStation achievement implies it’s possible for that to not happen. Interesting.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahaha... That line would be absolutely hilarious in a minimum recruitment run.

Reveal hidden contents

Y'know, if Nid was alive to deliver it.

Spoiler

She could have died by now?

Huh, I don’t remember her ever being in any danger.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This sentence is not true.

...I wouldn't do it, I did it.

False. You couldn't let Arden die single.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I've totally have. Doesn't stop me from not finding as appealing of a piloting pose, as someone who can't stand to lie down that way due to the neck pain. The "I question" was not done out of ignorance, rather contempt.

And I wasn't criticizing you, just benignly asking.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Other than that one. Lying on your back. But then, there's not so much manual piloting since it's done all in the mind.

From what I'm aware, there is a neural component to 13 Sentinels control as well, due to some skill or stat called Neurolink I saw mentioned. Apparently, the Sentinel pilots go into brain overload if they see too much combat in one sitting.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And I wasn't criticizing you, just benignly asking.

From what I'm aware, there is a neural component to 13 Sentinels control as well, due to some skill or stat called Neurolink I saw mentioned. Apparently, the Sentinel pilots go into brain overload if they see too much combat in one sitting.

Don't assume I felt criticized, though. No need to clarify.

Hmm, is the neurolink an aid or like, it's completely done through it?

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The obviously evil guy speaking out against my leadership the whole game betrayed us? What a twist!

You know the real twist?

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Although a PlayStation achievement implies it’s possible for that to not happen. Interesting.

Spoiler

Yeah, exactly. It's possible to get Rugga not to betray you. There are certain choices that he likes, and if you do enough of them, he'll stay on your side, and will even rejoin you with a shitton of clansmen.

Of course, Rugga's a shithead, so just because he doesn't stab you in the back outright doesn't mean he's a proper ally.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

She could have died by now?

Huh, I don’t remember her ever being in any danger.

Spoiler

If you don't choose to have Oddleif train women into archers, she doesn't appear.

Also, right after she appears, there's the possibility to go back to the village that was just passed and start a fight. If you lose that fight, Nid dies. Y'know, immediately after she begins to exist.

7 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

False. You couldn't let Arden die single.

That is true. I did make an exception for the most handsome man in Jugdral. Couldn't let his genes die there. I also let Alec and Sylvia die because I'd heard Cairpre and Lene were worse than their substitutes. Especially with a shitty-ass dad like Alec.

Wow the game really wants me not to spare 

Spoiler

Dagr.

so of course I will. I imagine this will decrease morale, but he really could be useful and I doubt he’ll get the opportunity to try to kills us again if we guard him properly.

I love how Twilit posts about no mercy right under me sparing someone the game very much wants me to kill.

Anyway, first event time 

Spoiler

we found some mysterious water and didn’t know whether to drink it or not because the serpent had made the water a little… unhealthy, let’s say, so I had Rook try some first which got me 15 renown! And then everyone drinks and we get barrels of it. Some even wash themselves with it. This seems like a good choice, unless the clean taste was meant to trick Rook and the side effects come after or something.

Spoiler

Now Rook was ambushed by two whole dredge in the forest, but he OHKO’d both of them with willpower. I will look for more in the forest to be safe, and maybe we will encounter the game we came in here for because I desperately need supplies.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Foolish person.

Me? I would have expected you to spare him, honestly.

Just now, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Now Rook was ambushed by two whole dredge in the forest, but he OHKO’d both of them with willpower. I will look for more in the forest to be safe, and maybe we will encounter the game we came in here for because I desperately need supplies.

I hope he does not die during his little escapade.

Just now, Sooks said:

Me? I would have expected you to spare him, honestly.

Yeah, exactly. You did the same as me. Once again you disregard the method!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hope he does not die during his little escapade.

We found more in the forest, but they looked scared as a few protected their children. I feel bad, but if I don’t get those supplies right now more humans and varl will die than dredge there, so I will charge them but let them go and hope they don’t develop a desire for revenge.

Yeah, exactly. You did the same as me. Once again you disregard the method!

Something something Gudmundr.

Edited by Sooks