Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Spoiler

Well, Fasolt isn’t happy about what I did at Einartoft.

At least his varl joined us (and presumably he himself).

Edited by Sooks

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Spoiler

A fight was started between some more randos and the guards we’re with, I wanted to back them up, especially the head guy who charged out, but it was either that or stay by Rugga and I could easily see him sneaking away and killing someone on his way out, so I did just that, and surprise surprise, he tried to escape. Rook stopped him, but then assassins approached.

I hope Petrus will be okay. 

Edit: 

Spoiler

Gudmundr just showed up to help mid fight. I would have rather him helped Petrus, but it’s appreciated. @Saint Rubenio in case you didn’t know that happens, since you never had Gudmundr at this part, I believe.

Edited by Sooks

In an attempt to feel young and full of life, I’ve stumbled across an old FE video I used to watch from time to time when I was in High School.

Edited by WraithReborn

22 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m just going to play like you never said anything. Especially since the first part is confusing and I want it to stay that way.

Exactly.

17 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

I just found out that Canary and company pillaged a nearby village, killing everyone and bringing us their stuff and that, as horseborn, they don’t understand the difference between that and the killing we do. I now get a choice to protect her and her herd, telling them they have to do exactly as I say, or leaving them for killing innocents. I can see the game punishing me for this but, while killing innocents is wrong, just leaving them there is not only leaving them to die, if more people are outraged at this, they don’t understand the difference, so if we don’t teach them, or at least try, it will probably happen again. No, thank you. They made an honest mistake, even if that mistake sucks a lot. I’m letting them stay.

Plus Canary is a good unit.

Spoiler

Hey, you finally did something differently! Canary doesn't die if she leaves, but you lose her forever, so good job, Sooks.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Well, Fasolt isn’t happy about what I did at Einartoft.

At least his varl joined us (and presumably he himself).

Spoiler

Fasolt is never happy. Fuck that jerk.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

A fight was started between some more randos and the guards we’re with, I wanted to back them up, especially the head guy who charged out, but it was either that or stay by Rugga and I could easily see him sneaking away and killing someone on his way out, so I did just that, and surprise surprise, he tried to escape. Rook stopped him, but then assassins approached.

I hope Petrus will be okay. 

Spoiler

I was convinced that this was the right call (I mean, Petrus literally tells you like 10 minutes earlier not to move from Rugga's side), but I just did some googling and apparently it doesn't make much of a difference. Oh well. I suppose it kinda would've broken the story for Rugga to escape there.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Gudmundr just showed up to help mid fight. I would have rather him helped Petrus, but it’s appreciated. @Saint Rubenio in case you didn’t know that happens, since you never had Gudmundr at this part, I believe.

Spoiler

Eyy, yeah, I never knew he does that. Good guy Gudmundr.

3 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Here's my plush collection (without Marx):

brVfZlj.jpg

I could also share all my figures and my bedding, but I think I would go beyond the scope.

Awwwwwh! Adorable!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Exactly.

Hide contents

Hey, you finally did something differently! Canary doesn't die if she leaves, but you lose her forever, so good job, Sooks.

Hide contents

Fasolt is never happy. Fuck that jerk.

Hide contents

I was convinced that this was the right call (I mean, Petrus literally tells you like 10 minutes earlier not to move from Rugga's side), but I just did some googling and apparently it doesn't make much of a difference. Oh well. I suppose it kinda would've broken the story for Rugga to escape there.

Hide contents

Eyy, yeah, I never knew he does that. Good guy Gudmundr.

Ah SF and spoiler tags, like oil and water. Responding to the first spoiler tag:

You abandoned her? You… you monster! (Just kidding, video game and all, plus that’s almost certainly better odds for your own survival)

Responding to the second one:

Maybe not, but he has a very cool design, especially after the first game. And he’s a good unit. I brought him on to the team.

Responding to the fourth one, to be more specific: 

Spoiler

When I say he shows up mid fight, I mean he’s added to the roster and you get to move him in the battle and everything, this isn’t just a text affair.

Afterwards, he introduces himself and then says “Though I’ll admit, we could be doing a lot better” and then the game lets you know that you take the hint. Of course I let him and his people join, and he swore to fight as good as he did in the battle he just joined for.

AND I GOT 360 CLANSMEN, GUDMUNDR MORE LIKE GOODMUNDR!

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Wait, what?

He lived, Wraith. He lived.

@Dayni

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2021/06/mario_golf_super_rushs_split-screen_will_be_restricted_to_two_players_per_switch

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Just kidding, video game and all, plus that’s almost certainly better odds for your own survival

To be honest, I was just worried she'd do it again lol

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Maybe not, but he has a very cool design, especially after the first game. And he’s a good unit. I brought him on to the team.

Well, I'll admit, he's my least favorite character in tbs. He just shows up from time to time and he's a jerk every time.

Hide contents

When I say he shows up mid fight, I mean he’s added to the roster and you get to move him in the battle and everything, this isn’t just a text affair.

Afterwards, he introduces himself and then says “Though I’ll admit, we could be doing a lot better” and then the game lets you know that you take the hint. Of course I let him and his people join, and he swore to fight as good as he did in the battle he just joined for.

AND I GOT 360 CLANSMEN, GUDMUNDR MORE LIKE GOODMUNDR!

Spoiler

Well shit, way to go, green Valgard.

(If you've forgotten, Valgard was Eirik's friend from the first chapter, who joined you to fight the Strand rebels and then just... stayed in Strand, so he was never seen again. His design was very similar to Gudmundr's)

I probably won't be able to promote Arden.

RIP

Oh god… I have to choose where to set up camp, 

Spoiler

as far in as possible for safety, or close to the walls if we’re needed quickly… I’m so unsure that I’m honestly tempted to give the decision to Oddleif.

Edited by Sooks

But then again, this is the woman who dies in like three hits but has charged into a conflict on her own like three times at this point.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oddleif is awesome, of course you can.

...Or maybe not... Who knows, really.

Helpful as always.

Oddleif it is. Don’t let me down, Odd!

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hoo boy.

Somehow I’m getting deja vu.

Anyway, 

Spoiler

She said some hill was the best place to be, but then said I needed the king’s ear, or something? Like I need to convince him, maybe? I honestly have no clue what she was trying to tell me.

Hide contents

She said some hill was the best place to be, but then said I needed the king’s ear, or something? Like I need to convince him, maybe?

Yeah, that's it.

26 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Awwwwwh! Adorable!

Thanks!

Lucina is in the center as it must be.

I hope for more Fire Emblem plushes in the future. None of the other official remaining ones does really interest me. I mean Ike is the protagonist of my favorite Fire Emblem game and also videogame, but I don't like him too much to want having a doll of him. Micaiah is the actual main character of Radiant Dawn. I really hope she'll get one sooner or later as the house leaders. However my biggest (non realizable) wish is a Lysithea plush. 

Edit: Same goes for figures, but they're way too expensive. Lyn will cost already +200 $.

Edited by Zan Partizanne

45 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I won the battle and… HE LIVED!

"Many claim they wish to destroy their enemies. If this were true, most would be compelled to destroy themselves."
- Abess Helena the Virtuous

3 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

Lucina is in the center as it must be.

I hope for more Fire Emblem plushes in the future. None of the other official remaining ones does really interest me. I mean Ike is the protagonist of my favorite Fire Emblem game and also videogame, but I don't like him too much to want having a doll of him. Micaiah is the actual main character of Radiant Dawn. I really hope she'll get one sooner or later as the house leaders. However my biggest (non realizable) wish is a Lysithea plush. 

Edit: Same goes for figures, but they're way too expensive. Lyn will cost already +200 $.

Good taste. XD

Well, i sincerely hope you get your wishes! 

Yeah, figures can get outta hand quick.

For a high quality figure you have to reach deep in your pocket. You can be lucky with a "cheaper" figure, but it's not the normal case. In case of Lucina and Pythra I laid on my nose. That was the moment when I changed my priorities from figurines to plushes and other accessoires simply to save money. Also seeing that Pneuma picture reminds me that she needs a figurine badly too and I would love getting one (more than Pythra) for a high quality price. I set myself a limit of buying one high quality figure per year. In this year I did it for Kasumi from Persona 5 Royal which cost 200 €.

Edited by Zan Partizanne