• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Guybrush Threepwood
Because we PC players deserve something, dammit.

Just kidding, of course. There is just no way in hell that could happen. Especially not as the final DLC character.

Maybe there is a miniscule chance for Gordon Freeman, though.

Edited by BrightBow

I’m actually not that invested in who gets in Smash, since I don’t really play it or anything. I usually just go “oh, cool! That’s who I wanted/someone I’m glad to see in!” or “who?” and then move on with my day.

Edited by Sooks

Okay, there we go. There's the boss. Now let's see how this goes. Can it please not take me three hours? It was hard enough to find her.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m actually not that invested in who gets in Smash, since I don’t really play it or anything. I usually just go “oh, cool! That’s who I wanted/someone I’m glad to see in!” or “who?” and then move on with my day.

Yeah, that's basically it. In my case, there's also the fact that I don't give a damn about a single one of the DLC characters except for, like, Steve, and that's more on principle than anything else. I expect to react similarly to whoever they decide to add last.

Screenshot_3931.png

Screenshot_3932.png

Screenshot_3933.png

Tron's a bandit, she wouldn't care.

I think, idk Mega Man Legends lore.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I expect to react similarly to whoever they decide to add last.

They'll add Miriam.

Edited by Armagon

10 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Wolf's Fortress?

Ha ha ha Killer Bow go brr

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, I almost forgot. I sent Midia to save, without realizing that left her just one tile short of safety. So she went to Astram's side. Boohoo.

Damn, Ruben lost a unit and nobody ping'd me? smh

LDCjAdZ.jpg

I see the latest Mii costume wave as a set of "honorable mentions". Will the final Mii wave have more honorable mentions? Probably not, because I didn't get anything right about this wave or the previous one so I'll be wrong next time too.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Capitalism will find a way.

Wilhelm basically runs the entire Xenosaga universe, I'm sure he can find a way to press charges in a different universe.

Son of a fucking bitch. They knew scarlet cyclone left Bloodless completely open to attacks, so they made her turn the cyclone faster if you attack her while it's out. You have to stay put and resist the temptation or you'll bring the attack down on yourself. What a goddamned tease...

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They'll add Miriam.

In your dreams. And mine.

17 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

Damn, Ruben lost a unit and nobody ping'd me? smh

Damn, so close...

17 minutes ago, Maof06 said:

LDCjAdZ.jpg

Oh, of course, and it's a fucking avatar, too. Weren't you going to wage war against Shrimpy?! Leave me be!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, of course, and it's a fucking avatar, too. Weren't you going to wage war against Shrimpy?! Leave me be!

06 is playing 4D chess and is trying to start a three way war so he can leave you and Shrimpy to kill each other and then finish off whoever wins, taking over the thread.

Screenshot_3943.png

Screenshot_3944.png

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Son of a fucking bitch. They knew scarlet cyclone left Bloodless completely open to attacks, so they made her turn the cyclone faster if you attack her while it's out. You have to stay put and resist the temptation or you'll bring the attack down on yourself. What a goddamned tease...

Yeah Bloodless is a massive pain in the ass and it marked the point where i stopped having fun with bosses in this game.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

pain

Man didn't deserve this.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah Bloodless is a massive pain in the ass and it marked the point where i stopped having fun with bosses in this game.

To be honest? I think this one is fun. Oh yeah, I think it's really fun. Her attacks are properly telegraphed, and she leaves herself open to chainsawing, which is pretty nice. The worst is still that Andreamphus... whatever asshole. That thing moved at the speed of sound and had no pattern. Fucking hell, that was.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

This football night is fucking great

My father keeps yelling, so I guess it is. What an absolute bother.

Edited by Saint Rubenio