Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

Can i crack the 20 hour mark today

Depends how much of today is left in your time zone.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I didn't.

But why?

Don't worry, Zin does get decent times to shine in this game. And the next.

Oh that’s good.

......and then he doesn't show up again until Kuro.

So um, newbie question:

What’s Kuro?

Just now, Sooks said:

What’s Kuro?

Kuro no Kiseki, the upcoming Trails game which is the start of the Calvard arc.

In English, the title would be something like Trails of Darkness or something like that. But we won't know until 2025 hahahahahaha pain, suffering, agony even.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

@Saint Rubenio hey look, Excelblem is also a fan of Frost.

Ha.

Yeah, no. There's like four of us and that guy does not fit the bill. I mean, for fuck's sake, he uses Barst. The guy who kills everyone, and yet he still manages to somehow follow the extremely boring metas from 2010. Utterly disgraceful.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah yeah, they couldn’t really have a Calvard game and not have him be there.

Isn’t Kilikia confirmed as well? I think that was mentioned here.

Well, that was great fun, to lose one of my pivotal units and a legendary weapon because siege tomes are fun. Now to bash my head against the bloodstained wall again. If I can at least beat the penultimate boss, I'll be content for today.

Spoiler

Amalthea…? But called Kanone… 🤔

Wait… what? Schera is still forced? Someone please tell me that goes away at some point. I’m not stuck with her the whole game am I?

Edited by Sooks

All right, so now the shield shard has decided that it 100% refuses to work against the boss's death light laser attack. It just goes "whoop, no, sorry, it's going through me and you're gonna eat shit." So I guess I'll have to learn to dodge it the conventional way, which I can only assume involves inverting in a fraction of a second.

Joy.

I mean, I know picked her as Estelle’s “partner” but the game has to let me drop at some point, right? Right?

Edit: Ninja’d, but thank you Twilit. I guess I will be benching Tita then, at least for now.

Edited by Sooks

Never mind my last post, I got it. The shield fails because I'm aiming it poorly, because as it turns out, the shield only works if you put the shield in front of the attack instead of leaving your belly exposed. What a load of bullshit, huh? I swear, instead of grey matter I have... pink fucking matter in my skull. Chewing gum. Chewed chewing gum!

Gravity Suit is mine, although I was stupid, and ended up taking the unnecessarily long and difficult route there b/c I forgot there was another white door in Phendrana.😅 A few less stealth pirates and metroids, oh well.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

In English, the title would be something like Trails of Darkness or something like that. But we won't know until 2025 hahahahahaha pain, suffering, agony even.

Doesn't Kuro literally mean "black"? Although additional definitions are a thing. And "Trails of Black" is too awkward-sounding and liable to be meme'd for it.

You pointing out the darkness thing though does make it might be because of whatever alignment system they're working on the canon outcome will be a bloody massacre. Fear the coming of melodramatic grayness and cringy seriousness?

2 hours ago, Zan Partizanne said:

I jumped into a lake, not far away from the glacier area, and I died earlier than I could see the saving shore.

Is it possible you ran out of stamina? Link can only swim so far before being exhausted.

Well that was a nice ending. This could all have been prevented if Alfred had any idea what the word "communicate" means, but eh. We wouldn't have had a fun boss fight if he did.

Now all that remains is to go back and do the final boss without taking a hit. Honestly, the guy's way easier than the traitor, so it should be feasible. It's almost over now.

Latter dungeons are better about this... but man, Another Eden should've patched in some quick jumps in their early game dungeons. Or at least not place so many quests requiring to get all the way to the end of them on revisits...

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Fans are dying, perhaps?

Gonna consult an expert and see whats up, but I hope not, i have no idea how to replace a fan! Xd

Edited by lightcosmo

….what.

The boss, who moves practically immediately, just one shots the guest unit who’s death is an automatic game over… what?

Edited by Sooks

Aaaaaaaaaaaand there we go. Bloodstained is over.

...To be honest, I cheated. You see, the final boss is highly susceptible to the librarian's time stop shard. Seriously, the final friggin' boss can just be frozen and then you whack him till he dies. I used this technique to get the medal, for no greater reason than... frankly, I can't be bothered. For every attempt at the final boss, I have to spend 3 minutes spamming healing items and spearing the traitor. All to get hit by a projectile completely out of nowhere and have to do it aaaaaaaaaaall over again. Yeah, no thanks.

Final thoughts in a little bit. I have 99.90% map completion and I can't just leave it at that.

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean, I know picked her as Estelle’s “partner” but the game has to let me drop at some point, right? Right?

Edit: Ninja’d, but thank you Twilit. I guess I will be benching Tita then, at least for now.

You make it sound like Schera is a bad unit!

As I said, her AT advance is amazing, although I think that thats her only perk. Her offence is alright at best, sadly.

THE HP SPONGE CAN HEAL!?

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

You make it sound like Schera is a bad unit!

As I said, her AT advance is amazing, although I think that thats her only perk. Her offence is alright at best, sadly.

Oh no no, she’s not bad at all, I’d just rather use others.

5 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

...I’m just so fed up with everything at this point.

Did something happen?