• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

MAYO ACTUALLY DID IT

THEY BEAT THE DUBS

THE STREAK IS ENDED

How everyone should be acting right now

(Sorry, just taking in that I missed an actual big deal of a match. To point, Dublin are All Ireland champions 6 years in a row. Mayo haven't won it in 70 years and in recent years have been stopped from doing so repeatedly by Dublin. Naturally, this result before the final is something alright. Meanwhile, the other semi final is probably cancelled due to Covid in one of the teams. The team who'd get the bye are good, but they've been playing eh teams all season and will not have played for a good few weeks due to the format and their semi final opponents catching covid.)

Also, well shit the headphones just went downhill. Not literally, but I plain can't use them on the Switch as they have a very quiet and echoy quality when plugged in. I've also confirmed it works over bluetooth, so it's either the cable or the connector. That's just great.

Neo TWEWY spoilers:

Spoiler

And of course it happens around the time of the Leo Cantus fight. Typical.

Speaking of, apparently this is me against every reaper now.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

But that's where Josette deserves to be.

That's not nice, even if it is Josette! XD I feel bad for her, why did the devs make her stats trash? Her and Tita both, actually.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's not nice, even if it is Josette! XD I feel bad for her, why did the devs make her stats trash? Her and Tita both, actually.

Because they made it up by making Josette the best support character. Tita in 3rd I believe is good once she gets her buff. I used Tita in SC Hard Mode (my first experience with SC), and I thought she was okay; her crafts are really good.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

Because they made it up by making Josette the best support character. Tita in 3rd I believe is good once she gets her buff. I used Tita in SC Hard Mode (my first experience with SC), and I thought she was okay; her crafts are really good.

Say what? i assume you mean something that isn't related to gameplay. XD

Tita gets that at the start of chapter 5, though. (i think it's 5) Tita gets killed in one round by alot of enemies. without her niche, she doesn't bring much useful to the team. She could just be useful right to begin like Joshua/Kloe/Kevin are.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Say what? i assume you mean something that isn't related to gameplay. XD

Tita gets that at the start of chapter 5, though. (i think it's 5) Tita gets killed in one round by alot of enemies. without her niche, she doesn't bring much useful to the team. She could just be useful right to begin like Joshua/Kloe/Kevin are.

You can put a fifth character in a support spot in 3rd that affects stats and rewards from battles. Josette gives -5% to defence and increases experience and sepith gains, iirc. And yeah, I can see that about Tita. She was definitely hard to use in SC Hard Mode.

Just now, DodgeDusk said:

You can put a fifth character in a support spot in 3rd that affects stats and rewards from battles. Josette gives -5% to defence and increases experience and sepith gains, iirc. And yeah, I can see that about Tita. She was definitely hard to use in SC Hard Mode.

That isn't Josette being useful in battle, though. She needs to help on the field! (I forgot about that, honestly.)

Tita has horrible Quartz line, horrible stats, bad crafts (well, Vital Cannon is okay, but Sacred Breath exists) And Josette isn't any better.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

As nice as that would be, Spells/crafts are only alotted at most 2 status effects, and that would mean losing the ability to deal damage. 

Wait, why would adding a status effect remove the ability to deal damage? There are Crafts that deal both.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

That isn't Josette being useful in battle, though. She needs to help on the field! (I forgot about that, honestly.)

Tita has horrible Quartz line, horrible stats, bad crafts (well, Vital Cannon is okay, but Sacred Breath exists) And Josette isn't any better.

nah she deserves to be, as the best screen shot lp puts it, bench juice

Jokes aside, I don't really know how to make Josette more viable outside of damage buffs. Plunder could be entirely reworked since steal is butt, Anchor Flail could be an AoE, and her Chain attack could attack twice like Mueller and Julia's Chain attacks. You could apply debuffs on her S-Craft too.

Wait, huh, Tita is bad in SC hard? She was very very good for me.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh, right. I forgot. Sorry.

It’s okay. You have many other things you could be apologizing for, Three Houses hater.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ayyyy! Good luck. Hopefully this time you'll be able to take Frog to the endgame.

I’ve already gotten him to max level. I forgot how hard it was to pick stats to level when you only have 5 levels.

I maxed out his exertion and and armor and then put the rest in strength, I believe.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait, why would adding a status effect remove the ability to deal damage? There are Crafts that deal both.

Status effects are set as bytes, and are grouped in with physical/magical damage. Only two bytes are allotted for a skill.

Edit for clarity: you can have one status on a skill if you want it to deal damage. Not much you can do about it.

Edited by lightcosmo

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It’s okay. You have many other things you could be apologizing for, Three Houses hater.

I shouldn't have to apologize for being right

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’ve already gotten him to max level. I forgot how hard it was to pick stats to level when you only have 5 levels.

I maxed out his exertion and and armor and then put the rest in strength, I believe.

As much as I like Frog, he's unfortunately not a character I like using that much. He's, alongside Sigbjorn and Hakon, a character that focuses on strength, but the problem with this is that he'll deal a mighty blow on turn 1 and then he'll instantly be reduced to uselessness because his armor sucks even when maxed. They're not bad, but I tend to find characters with better armor to be more consistently useful.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

As much as I like Frog, he's unfortunately not a character I like using that much. He's, alongside Sigbjorn and Hakon, a character that focuses on strength, but the problem with this is that he'll deal a mighty blow on turn 1 and then he'll instantly be reduced to uselessness because his armor sucks even when maxed. They're not bad, but I tend to find characters with better armor to be more consistently useful.

This playthrough is a playthrough of experimentation. I also have a level 3 Eirik.

I loved using Hakon in my first playthrough, though.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This playthrough is a playthrough of experimentation. I also have a level 3 Eirik.

Eirik's great when he gets his bear. Definitely better with the Ravens though. Getting the bear in the Skogr caravan is... difficult.

2 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Jokes aside, I don't really know how to make Josette more viable outside of damage buffs. Plunder could be entirely reworked since steal is butt, Anchor Flail could be an AoE, and her Chain attack could attack twice like Mueller and Julia's Chain attacks. You could apply debuffs on her S-Craft too.

Wouldnt increasing her stats go a long way? 

Also, making her forced quartz not Earth. Thats like incompatible af with her kit.

Alright, I’ve finished with Hakon’s caravan’s last chapter. I’m out of the woods now, I’ve always liked Rook’s caravan much much more.