• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Says Falcom's CEO is interested in making the new arc more than 2 games.

As expected

Here comes another 5 games just like that trash of an arc before it

Him saying only 2 games before was always going to be a lie. Falcom are experts at milking

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

As expected

Him saying only 2 games before was always going to be a lie. Falcom are experts at milking

Are there any elements/aspects/characters of the game you're liking so far? A drop of water in the desert you're hoping isn't a mirage (even if you expect it to turn to sand once ingested)?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are there any elements/aspects/characters of the game you're liking so far? A drop of water in the desert you're hoping isn't a mirage (even if you expect it to turn to sand once ingested)?

I haven't been following it that closely actually, but so far it seems to be good according to almost everyone i know. Even those who hated the Trash Steel arc as much as i did.

The one thing that's really hated is the music, but that was expected since their best composer left

23 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

As expected

Whoa... Someone lit Shrimpy's match!

Well, that's that. After getting the bastard crowned and pocketing another ally, I quickly travelled to Denerim because I wanted my girl to level up so Sten would reach level 14 at camp. I completed the Pearl quest, since I was lucky and the random encounter with the 30 guards didn't appear, and then returned and did another errand for the sergeant. Then I got enough experience and Oghren submitted his gear and left for the bench. Sten became a reaver, too.

Zevran also reached level 14. Unfortunately, a quick Google search revealed the duelist specialization was... at the Pearl, and the 30 guard encounter was now happening, so I settled for travelling back to Orzammar and picking up Bard. Which is fine, I could use some more support. Oh, and I gave Morrigan a mirror I had lying around in my inventory, no idea when I picked it up, and she said it was a lot like the one Flemeth had smashed. I have no idea what she was talking about, but it led to us becoming friends, so... okay, I guess?

I'm all set now. Next stop, the forest.

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My hate towards the trash steel games makes Ruben look like a 3H lover

Probably, considering on a good day you'll find me saying there are things about 3H I enjoy, which is why the poor map design, difficulty and 45 minutes of boredom between maps frustrate me so much.

59 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My hate towards the trash steel games makes Ruben look like a 3H lover

I knew it was a good idea not to get invested in the series. Give me good Sword and Sorcery any day of the week.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know I'm going to pick the dumb option.

Rip Shale

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And, more to the point, he's more the type of person who would send """""""""""""""volunteers"""""""""""" to Branka so she can add more numbers to my golem army.

Actually, Harrowmont is the one who becomes a tyrant using the golems.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Give us Nep 6 already

Nep 6?!

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But no, somehow, the MC knows Renne pretty well, and from a time she didn't trust or accept anyone lmao aka during the old games timeline wise

See, this would make sense if this was pre-Paradise but if it's during Renne's Ouroborous days......yeah, this is some Star Wars/Doctor Who-tier retcon lmao.

....which is to say I've seen dumber shit.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

SPOILER_1632933494303.png

. . . . . .

Havin' fun there Shrimpy?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

haven't been following it that closely actually, but so far it seems to be good according to almost everyone i know. Even those who hated the Trash Steel arc as much as i did.

Oh so aside from any dumb retcons you're actually liking a modern Trails game?

Interesting....

Edited by Armagon

unknown.png

451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96451057878745481216.png?size=96

FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Is that Renne? What’s they do?

4 hours ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Was playing FC on Hard. Every enemy attack took half of my character's HP.

But you have tools to deal with that.

But no, somehow, the MC knows Renne pretty well, and from a time she didn't trust or accept anyone lmao aka during the old games timeline wise

Because ofc everyone has to love mc

Ah, Rean being a “black hole” again then? Well, we’ll see.

I mean, Renne, Rean, basically the same name, of course they know each other.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But what if it's three games?

I mean, I'm definitely expecting another "oh shit, we made this game too long, gotta split it" because that's been consistent in every arc aside from Crossbell.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ah, Rean being a “black hole” again then? Well, we’ll see.

I mean, Renne, Rean, basically the same name, of course they know each other.

Sooks. If it was Rean, I do not think this would be Shrimpy's reaction.

Please imagine what what Shrimpy's reaction would be if that guy there was Rean.

38 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Rip Shale

Whomst?

38 minutes ago, Ghost_06_ said:

Actually, Harrowmont is the one who becomes a tyrant using the golems.

Wait... What!? He looked like such a nice guy... I was sure the tyrant would be the asshole who most likely commited brothermurder in order to sit on the big chair.

Oh, well. No biggie. Long as they fight for me in the big fight later...

Just now, Armagon said:

Please imagine what what Shrimpy's reaction would be if that guy there was Rean.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

See, this would make sense if this was pre-Paradise but if it's during Renne's Ouroborous days......yeah, this is some Star Wars/Doctor Who-tier retcon lmao.

it's apparently between Sky and Crossbell when Renne ran away from Estelle lol

Honestly not that farfetched if it wasn't for the fact it feels it's added for MC dicksucking

Well, and Renne not being in Calvard at the time as far as we know

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh so aside from any dumb retcons you're actually liking a modern Trails game?

Didn't say ''i like it''. Unlike Trash 5 i am not following this closely so can't say my opinion on it, only what others told me.

Well, music is trash, that i can say lol

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah i think i would be in prison after my reaction

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Armagon said:

Oh then that's actually fine I think. Maybe it's a little dumb but whatevs.

yeah i edited something in

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Honestly not that farfetched if it wasn't for the fact it feels it's added for MC dicksucking

Also combat has now a combo counter ala Tales lol

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

she looks so much like Joshua's sister i feel like she never died in the first place and just has amnesia or another identity or something...

haha pls no

don't ruin sky backstory anymore pls

…They can’t be stopped Shrimp-kun. You know that this will shortly become canon.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Whomst?

The Stone Prisoner DLC companion. She's a golem.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wait... What!? He looked like such a nice guy... I was sure the tyrant would be the asshole who most likely commited brothermurder in order to sit on the big chair.

He is a nice guy, but he wants to preserve the status quo, and Orzammar is going towards the abyss

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

But you have tools to deal with that.

You have tools to deal with ambush spawns in FE

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Even that is not farfetched really.

I mean, you could go from Crossbell to Calvard in like 30 minutes by train (i'm assuming real time). Renne had a big flying robot. Wouldn't be surprised if she was in Altaria at the very least. Or maybe Vandham was in Crossbell at the time.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also combat has now a combo counter ala Tales lol

I take it this is for the ARPG style? Or is it for the turn-based as well?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Unbenannt.PNG

she looks so much like Joshua's sister i feel like she never died in the first place and just has amnesia or another identity or something...

haha pls no

don't ruin sky backstory anymore pls

If that was the case, then Loewe would be an asshole for like, lying about it.

I think this is just a character who looks similarly.