• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

I thought for a moment that's a loli starbo in nep when i saw your avi + that pic xD

XD
I'd be terrified it she was. XD

Sad thing is, though, I haven't won a single game as Star Breaker so far. But she's fun to use, so I don't really mind. xD
Though I will say her voice does not sound like what I expected her to sound like at all.
It still fits her, so it still works, I believe, and I like the voice, even if it does sound a little, uh, sensual, at times.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

The Busty Blonde guy! Where's Steamax?!

I expect him to show up sooner or later!
I hope he does. XD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Sad thing is, though, I haven't won a single game as Star Breaker so far. But she's fun to use, so I don't really mind. xD

+2 attack babeh

Starbo used to be hated alot, and while people are still afraid of her, it's pretty known she can be hard countered by...just running away and not fighting her xD

Since without wins Starbo can't do anyhting, and if your battle rolls are bad, it's gg

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

It still fits her, so it still works, I believe, and I like the voice, even if it does sound a little, uh, sensual, at times.

hah!

3 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

+2 attack babeh

Yep!
In single player, there is NOTHING more satisfying than giving Yuki and/or Tomomo a beatdown....
ESPECIALLY Yuki... *PTSD intensifies*

Speaking of single player, since basically every map involves Poppo in some way, Star Breaker is actually a good way to not be bothered when she activates her Hyper.

Starbo used to be hated alot, and while people are still afraid of her, it's pretty known she can be hard countered by...just running away and not fighting her xD

Oho, trust me! I had several games where, even WITH Battlefield active, I didn't get a single Encounter panel, and all my move rolls would result in me never even reaching any other player...
I legitimately had one game, where I had like 500 stars and 0 wins. XD
Now, this would be amazing on someone like The Cuties, but Star Breaker? Yeah... XD

Also, characters like Fernet, Miusaki and Kyoko are actually beefy enough to comfortably survive her. And if she gets hit with Shield Counter, she's basically dead meat.

7 minutes ago, Shrimp γ said:

Since without wins Starbo can't do anyhting, and if your battle rolls are bad, it's gg

Yup, yup.
Even in co-op, where both Norma types are active, Star Breaker can only "cash in" Win Normas.
Which is sort of odd, but hey!

Holy

3rd route going strong

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I legitimately had one game, where I had like 500 stars and 0 wins. XD

I had one game once where i chose win norma (i wasn'T Starbo but i just needed 1 more win), but...

I got 750 stars lol

ofc i didn'T win the game kek

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

OcNZ3Fn.jpg

Hisu lookin good

I had one game once where i chose win norma (i wasn'T Starbo but i just needed 1 more win), but...

I got 750 stars lol

ofc i didn'T win the game kek

Amazing. XD

I had a time in single player, where I chose the Star Norma for my final one... and got all the wins in the world, while my star count got constantly destroyed. xD

Hisu lookin good

Yup, agreed!
She's a daimyo in this one, so she traded her book for a pillow. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Look out, here's Starbreaker
Cruisin' into town
Set her mind to stealin'
Every little heart around
Step out on the sidewalks
If you're feeling game
She comes but once a lifetime
Never seen again

Starbreaker
Glides in from the sky
Starbreaker
Takes you up so high

I love how you just have to change the pronouns and the lyrics work almost perfectly for her. XD

Okay, so uh

I am experiencing problems with Echoes's DLC in my completely legal Nintendo PC. It's preventing me from using save states, which is whatever, but after Randal and Emma's map, it stopped working. I tried something to fix it, and now Randal and Emma have turned into unknown units with 0 stats in my save. Thankfully I kept a copy.

I must say, Fates never gave me these headaches.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Okay, so uh

I am experiencing problems with Echoes's DLC in my completely legal Nintendo PC. It's preventing me from using save states, which is whatever, but after Randal and Emma's map, it stopped working. I tried something to fix it, and now Randal and Emma have turned into unknown units with 0 stats in my save. Thankfully I kept a copy.

I must say, Fates never gave me these headaches.

I can't believe it, Ninty really is such a terrible company to release such buggy DLC!

57 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

changed my mind. This game is the best. XD

Inb4 they have a streaming service called "Spasm"

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I can't believe it, Ninty really is such a terrible company to release such buggy DLC!

Hahaha... Well, as much as I'd like to blame them, I think it's the DLC file I obtained that's broken.

...Again. Why is it always the dlc that gives me trouble? Now I have to go looking for a new one, and when I find it, I have to inflate Alm's team's experience even further because I have to replay Randal and Emma's map. God damnit.

Okay, so after digging around a bit, I found a different place to get my files. The save state issue persists, but at least it seems the rest of the DLC works now.

...Exactly once. When I tried opening it again, the same issue popped up. So I guess Echoes's DLC is just generally shit and doesn't work well.

Sigh... At least I've found that the bugged out Emma and Randal have been restored after opening their DLC again. So I don't actually have to play the map twice. Thank God. This is so fucking annoying, though... Why can't everything work buttery smooth like Fates does? Or better yet, why can't we live in a perfect world where every videogame comes out in PC, where it is really easy to preserve?

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

FUCK

Yes, that's how I'm feeling right now. Honestly, this has killed my motivation to play Echoes for the rest of the day. I'll just do some more Disco later, I guess.

1 minute ago, Shrimp γ said:

it's a different kind of FUCK for me tho xD

No doubt, mine is just extremely annoyed. So much trouble for a game that's not even as good as Fates. Let me get the ration ball girl, you stupid piece of shit emulator!