Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

I have acquired (Dark) Helmut from the Nina paralogue, after failing to get the same guy in my last playthrough. Nice

Senno's still in jail, because he's not convinced by a bunch of soldiers traipsing into his cell so far.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

You could probably point this out somewhere in pretty much any game. Xd

Mog's good in FF6 and on the cover dev favouritism confirmed

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Haha, I suppose. Hey, I wasn't saying it in a bad way! That girl's the most fun unit in the game.

Does the other crossover unit perform half as well if you're using her?

11 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

1f2LApE.png

boi

Also this fangame is giving very strong impressions so far!

So she's faster and stronger and can double before foes attack.

Xander better watch out with a personal like this.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Stop it.😵

That other thing is how it begins. FEH didn't get to incomprehensibility-inducing-clinical-insanity-quicker-than-the-elder-gods overnight, the Necronomicon was written one verse at a time.

Well, I'd argue it began with the launch skills which were slightly less detailed, but the escalation has been a sight, even if I wasn't as bothered by it at the time.

And that weapon...... That is one description. That's over 200 words long. There's madmen in the FEH department.

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Okabe’s VA is back to being god-tier I see.

Now that I think about he always was, but this game drops you right into the suffering so it took me a second to realize.

Kloe reaction image

nydCBpU.jpg?1

Trails has now become The Adventures of Joshua's Harem.

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

boi

I never thought about it before, but the idea of a mainline FE game with Heroes's skills sounds terrifying.

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Halfway through Ch.4 of Xenoblade 2 and now it's time to do my favorite part: fix Argentum's economy in exchange for basically infinite money.

I actually dread this part of my playthrough each time because of how long it takes.

But if you don't like it, can't you just not do it? I've never had the need for a lot of money unless I'd want to get Sheba early.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, Luthier recruited.

Wait, what's this, a quest-giver NPC actually voiced? What a concept!

They’re actually just a twist villain, run while you still can.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Okay, Luthier recruited.

Wait, what's this, a quest-giver NPC actually voiced? What a concept!

It's a quest that was in Gaiden, so they had that in their voicing script.

Unlike every other I guess.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

It's a quest that was in Gaiden, so they had that in their voicing script.

Unlike every other I guess.

Which makes it weirder why make all the sidequest NPC's unvoiced, despite everything else be.

Like... why...

FLHj3wPUYAAM896?format=jpg&name=large

In all my years playing Xenoblade 2, i never once encountered this spawn.

FLHtOFIVQAAlQfj?format=jpg&name=large

Noooooooooooo why you?

Fuck Godfrey all my homies hate Godfrey.

It's not all bad tho. Gorg, Kora and Agate have all joined the party. I could awaken Wulfric right now but imma wait until Morag joins. I don't think i've ever ran Wulfric on Morag before.

As for Kassandra, who's currently sitting in the beast's belly......hmmm. Not sure who to give her this time. I gave her to Zeke last run because bad luck haha. This time, idk.

That's enough Xenoblade 2 for today. I'll progress the plot tomorrow. In the meantime, i'll continue the scion's adventure in Arland.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

But if you don't like it, can't you just not do it? I've never had the need for a lot of money unless I'd want to get Sheba early.

I ain't going after Sheba, at least not right now, but i am constantly upgrading so i need money. 

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

What? Why? He's such a good guy, though!

To use a comment Armagon once uttered here.:

"Because Godfrey sees the world in black and white and he never gets over it."

I would add that Perun does the justice shtick better, if not exactly the same in her styling as Godfrey.

20220208_224850.jpg

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To use a comment Armagon once uttered here.:

"Because Godfrey sees the world in black and white and he never gets over it."

Godfrey is the type to call in the FBI because some kid illegally downloaded a Michael Jackson song.

Oh yeah, just remembered. AoT is gonna start airing over here on TV. I'm reminded the creator is apparently a big Ace Combat fan...

---

Once again I'm considering if to upload some of my WIP's, despite them being, well, WIP's. Hmm...

----

I know it's because it takes place in Mexico, but it's still hard to believe this actually appeared in an Anime:

000obh5.jpg

Like... lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Maybe he's just shy

I hope he's just shy.

Maybe he's just shy and tries to break the ice by making unfortunate jokes that are misinterpreted by those around him.

Yeah, worst case scenario I can make that the headcanon.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well yeah,

Hide contents

you’re playing the evil route. According to the laws of anime, your team shall now be entirely old men. I’d expect more of these.

Hahahahaha! Oh, that's too true.

Except

Spoiler

Galahad joins in both routes. If anything, it makes more sense in the good route. Serdic is a bit too bloodthirsty in this route for it to make much sense that he'd allow a skeleton from the cult into his team.

9 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

1f2LApE.png

boi

Skillsys.png

Well, that's nice. What's it called?

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

How did I even manage this? Stupid phone serenes...

I cannot see the video, at least on my phone. Says it's not available.

Fire Emblem fangames be like "so this unit's skill gets Atk+8 and Spd+10 if they have 50% HP or less but only if the enemy attacks first".

Meanwhile Lonely Mirror: Skills? What that?

Honestly though, you're not wrong. A lot of modern hacks implement the skill system because it's easy to install and looks good on your hack, and then they use it completely wrong and it ends up making no difference whatsoever.

7 hours ago, Dayni said:

I have acquired (Dark) Helmut from the Nina paralogue, after failing to get the same guy in my last playthrough. Nice

Helmut, a real hero of the people.

Senno's still in jail, because he's not convinced by a bunch of soldiers traipsing into his cell so far.

That's why you cheat. I love capturing, but the jail system is pretty asinine.

Does the other crossover unit perform half as well if you're using her?

I've no idea. She's a little too dead for me to know.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, that's nice. What's it called?

Absolution

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly though, you're not wrong. A lot of modern hacks implement the skill system because it's easy to install and looks good on your hack, and then they use it completely wrong and it ends up making no difference whatsoever

Absolution uses a Tellius like Skill system, and trigger ones got turned into combat Arts with recharge time. And while Pegasi one is quite strong, pegasi also comes with 15/20 skill capacity so hard to equip other skills

Selecting Galahad in the prepscreen prompts him to go "lOokS liKE It'S tHe O L D   G U Y ' S TuRN"

Fuck, between Simon having a drunk janitor for a voice actor and this dork having "I'm old!" as his character trait... You can tell the elderly were an afterthought in this game.

I'm still going to use both of them. I mean, duh.

38 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

It does look rather interesting. Worth keeping an eye on.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's why you cheat. I love capturing, but the jail system is pretty asinine.

I say that and then he gets recruited. Once I get Percy's paralogue I'll be moving on to the next chapter. Poor Zola, he doesn't know.

My real issue is I want the Percy paralogue to be a money spinner but it'll be hard to figure out how to maximise the potential for as much of 45 units as possible.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Says it's not available.

Weird that a Star Wars song would be region locked but it's basically the song that plays when Anakin becomes a bad guy in Revenge of the Sith.

2 hours ago, Shrimpresident said:

Holy shit, a Spanish-themed FE (specifically Latin American). Hell, the protag's last name is my mom's first surname.

I will play it when it is finished.