• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

tenor_1.gif

I think Moonlight Canyon is my favorite level in the game so far.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Right, but why is that the case? To me that can only mean that the devs see this as "too strong" and tried to put a negative on this, which is right. 

But why not apply that logic to other things that are on that level is what i dont understand.

I would argue that full AoE revives are more broken than anything with offensive capabilities.

3 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

Morbius is literally shit.

Morbius will be the first movie to sell a trillion tickets.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

All I'll say, is that unless your computer absolutely possibly can't handle PCSX2 with 2D games, you'd want to play Original Generations over OG1 and OG2 GBA, given your start with Endless Frontier. Or at the least look up the beginning of a OGs OG2 let's play.

I will see how it goes. Berwick ran mostly fine for me.

2 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

And they wasted Matt Smith

Matt Smith probably outacted everybody in that movie.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, Watching My Hero Academia again!

Enjoy.

I personally fell off from it after S3.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Would've liked MHA much more without Bakugo. I just HATE that archetype. Alot.

I liked MHA until i realized "wait why the fuck are these kids still in school, they've singlehandedly stopped like 5 terrorist attempts at this point?"

Normally i don't give a fuck about highschool settings but those kids really shouldn't be in school at this point. 

Also some manga developments that made me lmao.

1 hour ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Red Eyes

White/Silver Hair

my weakpoint

That's just albinism.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

why are you sending me a black screen?

Why are you on light mode?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

would argue that full AoE revives are more broken than anything with offensive capabilities.

I would agree had Chrono Burst not existed. Xd

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I liked MHA until i realized "wait why the fuck are these kids still in school, they've singlehandedly stopped like 5 terrorist attempts at this point?"

Normally i don't give a fuck about highschool settings but those kids really shouldn't be in school at this point. 

Japan

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's just albinism.

yes

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why are you on light mode?

Because Serenes Dark Mode sucks

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Enjoy.

I personally fell off from it after S3

Missed this, but I will! (I mean i've watched every season out so far numerous times.)

Spoiler

For some reason, the game is treating it like it’s the absolute most heinous crime in the world that we’re smuggling illegal SALT in exchange for the well-being of not only our own people, but those who will be receiving it as well because they are sorely in need of it due to unfairly high taxes. My entire party seem to be falling for the classic “illegal = bad”, when in reality, this is the morally correct decision, because we get to help people, and then we’ll be to actually expose Sorsley with proper evidence, meanwhile if we’d rushed straight to Hyzante, we’d have neither. We’d ruin our relationship with Hyzante, because they would not believe us, leave the people in Aesfrost without salt, we wouldn’t have Sorsley on our side, and our own people would lose the only supplies and resources keeping them alive. Yet it’s raining and the music is all depressing while everyone goes “my honor has never been this low!” trying to make it seem like this was the worst possible decision. Well, you’re all being overdramatic.

Plus my utility had to be super high to go this route, why would they make the worse option so difficult to achieve?

@Saint Rubenio A shaman called Ezana joined btw. Is this the one?

23 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I would agree had Chrono Burst not existed. Xd

That's still Support.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Because Serenes Dark Mode sucks

Ah i see. You're too dangerous to be kept alive.

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

hRbzGmg.png

7rOxQ1Q.png

mQxD16P.png

kNuOD4t.png

Wholesome 100.

1 hour ago, Newtype06 said:

Please elaborate.

It is mostly subjective, but...

-Yakuza 5 has five playables. We have three returning legends, an old face making their playable debut (As an idol, though)... And then as the fifth, we have BASEBALLMAN. He has absolutely nothing to do with the plot at all, but he gets a large portion of the game.

-Tectonic pacing, especially for Parts 2, 3-1* and 4. I think the only game I've ever played that wastes your time more for not skipping the plot is Three Houses.

*The game is split into Parts 1, 2, 3-1, 3-2, 4, and Finale (Or Part 5).

-Not necessarily a con, but a part of the game is an idol simulator. And even though So Much More! is a banger, you will hear it more times than you will hear me complain about Three Houses or stan Yakuza.

-Corresponding with each of the fighting characters is a final boss. Of these, we have:

• BASEBALLMAN vs. A guy he's never met and has no reason to fight. What a pair.
  • Two people who are related and have beef with each other... But the guy you're fighting is and has been irrelevant to the plot for a long time.
  • One that's actually pretty cool, I suppose. It's a little contrived, but still neato.
  • ...This one deserves its own point.

Essentially, the plot goes to hell and a hand-basket, and thusly when the game tries to tie all the stories together, we end up with a scuffed finale.

-The final boss of Yakuza 5 must be the worst twist villain I've ever seen. Fortunately, the fight itself is amazing, but...

-The thing that LAD spoils is relevant to the story, but the twist itself is mostly irrelevant to the plot.

Yakuza 5 does have its fans, though: Many consider it to be amongst the very best in the series. @Nyquil is a great fan of it, IIRC.

Woah, what? Why is this next battle so hard? We’re literally fighting the prologue bandits, but they’ve completely surrounded us on a map filled with cliffs, while they have tons of archers on said cliffs and have also surrounded us with high HP warriors that can do half-health damage to like everyone? I wasn’t expecting the sudden difficulty spike. It’s way too late for this, so I’ll handle it tomorrow, although I have no idea how. My team is slightly underleveled, so I might hit up the mental mock battles, and I might bench Erador (tanking is not an option here) and bring out that one blacksmith dude I got way back at the beginning of the game who is completely useless but can place down ladders I guess. And I could bring out that old archer dude I just got and get him on the cliffs, we’ll see how the enemy likes their own tactics being used against them.

The enemies deal so much damage though…