• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You know, those "trademark-censor" stunts always makes me laugh.

Like, just a small black bar, usually over the eyes, and apparently now you're lawsuit-free. XD

I can't make sense of trademark/copyright laws either lol

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

???

WoW players alignment chart : r/wow

Okay. I guess DSFE doesn't exists!

Fine! I'm a chaotic elitist. Even though I like Birthright. How dare modern FE look anime in comparison to my precious DSFE graphics. I haven't played TRS, but it's definitely better than other FE games, because FE sucks.

24 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

storm-trooper-traitor.gif

We were destined to be at odds with each other from the start.

https://i.redd.it/3c94l5etd9f11.jpg

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This isn't a trap, is it...?

This is not a trap. I am finally at peace.

50 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

???

I'm basically true neutral except hard/classic instead of normal/classic

also, RD is the best FE

fitting though, I'm true neutral on the typical alignment chart as well

throw in "has no strong opinions about the series in general" and that'd be perfect

@Shrimpolaris you’re hardcore coping right now on the “post a fact about the person above” thread. Here, I’ll leave the link so that you can preorder it:

https://dakimakura.shop/details.php?title=26

Edited by WraithReborn

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

@Shrimpolaris you’re hardcore coping right now on the “post a fact about the person above” thread. Here, I’ll leave the link so that you can preorder it:

https://dakimakura.shop/details.php?title=26

You tried that Daki and liked it so you suggesting it to me? Even knowing Dakis creep me out?

Edited by Shrimpolaris

15 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

You tried that Daki and liked it so you suggesting it to me? Even knowing Dakis creep me out?

It’s not even out yet Shrimp-kun, I just saw the article about it on Silicon Era and thought you’d find it interesting.

https://www.siliconera.com/trails-of-cold-steel-rean-schwarzer-dakimakura-cover-announced/

Edited by WraithReborn

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Guys help, I think I like Tharja enough to keep her as a mainstay even after she produces Noire. I can't go that far, I must retain some manner of elitism. Quick, send me lewds of her to deter me from using her.

tharja (fire emblem and 1 more) drawn by eu03 | Danbooru

This lewd enough?

Honestly, one of my favorite examples of irony is how so much art of Tharja is explicit and has her show off her body (Even the official artwork) when in game as a character she'd be the last person to want to flaunt that shit.

Even her portrait has her covering her chest with a tome.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

???

I'd be somewhere between Lawful Casual and Neutral Casual. I may like my personal parings and consider Awakening the best but that doesn't mean I don't often bench the Jagens or aren't willing to play the older games.

Edited by GuardianSing

6 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

interesting

Now you’re just putting words into my mouth Shrimp-kun.

*drinks more whisky*

10 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Even knowing Dakis creep me out?

Sometimes you just need to find the one Shrimp-kun, and it’ll be a life changing experience.

Edited by WraithReborn

20 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

What be a dakee?

12 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

tharja (fire emblem and 1 more) drawn by eu03 | Danbooru

This lewd enough?

Unfortunately no.

Honestly, one of my favorite examples of irony is how so much art of Tharja is explicit and has her show off her body (Even the official artwork) when in game as a character she'd be the last person to want to flaunt that shit.

Even her portrait has her covering her chest with a tome.

Imma be honest, I don't get why people say Tharja is this game's fanservice character. The dark mage attire is suspect, yes, but as you said, she covers her assets, and I mean... Olivia is right there lol. She's wearing nothing but panties and a tiny bra.

Then again, I guess there's the personality. Of which... I've seen nothing so far. But I guess I did recruit her with Chrom.

Anyway, point is, so far Tharja is not on Camilla's level, I don't think. And to be completely honest, I like her portrait. Her haircut is cool, her expressions are fun and the book is a great touch that keeps it from being cringe. Good effort, Waking.

I'd be somewhere between Lawful Casual and Neutral Casual. I may like my personal parings and consider Awakening the best but that doesn't mean I don't often bench the Jagens or aren't willing to play the older games.

This allegiance chart is far too specific for its own good. Not to mention it lacks games! I do not exist! Neither does Shaky, or The Roger!

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

o.o

Whuzzat? You horny for Tharja? Not good. The lewds are supposed to deter me, not entice you!

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You horny for Tharja? Not good. The lewds are supposed to deter me, not entice you!

No, I’m just being a major asshole, that’s all.

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

No, I’m just being a major asshole, that’s all.

Okaaay. That wasn't even directed at you, old man.

...how much scotch did you drink tonight, again?