• Replies 177.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Never mind, it's not the one I thought it was. My mistake.

(Omori spoilers in that link)

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

What good music does to anything

No, actually. When I saw the kid with the glasses, the violin and piano and the "I blame Sooks" tidbit, I thought it was a different one that I'd seen in the meme linked above.

But, I was wrong. I actually haven't the faintest idea what this anime is. My bad.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Man, I hope the new Mario Strikers is as awesome as Charged was, I still enjoy playing it to this day!

Eehhhh I have my doubts. For the past few years, every Mario sports game has ranged from painfully mediocre to straight up bad.

Sooo what's the anime about? Lemme guess, introvert boy with a hobby meets supermodel way out of his league but she thinks he's cute and they have A Better Dynamic Than Most Other Animes while the show meanders and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly teases at a relationship that will only happen 200 manga episodes later.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooo what's the anime about? Lemme guess, introvert boy with a hobby meets supermodel way out of his league but she thinks he's cute and they have A Better Dynamic Than Most Other Animes while the show meanders and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly teases at a relationship that will only happen 200 manga episodes later.

You forgot the part where he accidentally pushes her down a flight of stairs.

Sooks, you are almost there

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

no lol

Music, illness and death more like Ü

Edited by Shrimpolaris

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That or it turns into a harem.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

That FE9 mod has siege tomes with 20 uses... Why...

You have to charge in, they tried  to say.

The turtles cackle and turtle.

40 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

i blame Sooks

Wait, what? Maybe I shouldn’t have checked the ban the user above thread first. What’s this about?

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I can't believe I recognize this anime.

Wait, Ruben, you know the one anime I’ve seen that I actually loved—

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Never mind, it's not the one I thought it was. My mistake.

Looooool.

The fact that you thought it was an anime where that is the ending is… so ironic.

No, actually. When I saw the kid with the glasses, the violin and piano and the "I blame Sooks" tidbit, I thought it was a different one that I'd seen in the meme linked above.

There actually is a pretty good comparison to Omori to be made… but that’s a spoiler which ordinarily I would post, but you asked what it was about so I’ll hold off on that.

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sooo what's the anime about? Lemme guess, introvert boy with a hobby meets supermodel way out of his league but she thinks he's cute and they have A Better Dynamic Than Most Other Animes

I guess it’s about loss and moving on/coping, told with music and romance!

You’re right about the boy meets girl and… pretty much nothing else. I mean, I guess he does have a hobby.

Anime is Your Lie in April btw.

while the show meanders and veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly teases at a relationship that will only happen 200 manga episodes later.

LOOOOOOOL

Ah, Ruben. I swear you’re doing this intentionally.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Wait, what? Maybe I shouldn’t have checked the ban the user above thread first. What’s this about?

?

I am just saying you are the reason i am listening to this again after so many many years xD

Edited by Shrimpolaris

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

?

I am just saying you are the reason i am listening to this again after so many many years xD

But like… why though? What did I do?

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

I saw your response in the ban thread xD

Oh riiiiight.

Yeah, I rewatched it a bit ago because April and it randomly came to mind. The OP is great, you’re right about that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Skydrake Whip: Whip your pegasus into shape today!

(noanimalswereharmedinthemakingofthisproduct)

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

It has returned.

After all this time.

21 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Oh yes the only good enemy phase battle theme in the series imo

Well, there's the enemy phase theme in chapter 2 of Storge. But that's a fangame, it doesn't count.

...I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head, actually.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Looooool.

The fact that you thought it was an anime where that is the ending is… so ironic.

Nooooo don't say things like that.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

There actually is a pretty good comparison to Omori to be made… but that’s a spoiler which ordinarily I would, but you asked what it was about so I’ll hold off on that.

Ahh.

I guess it’s about loss and moving on/coping, told with music and romance!

Anime is Your Lie in April btw.

You had me till romance.

Still, the fact that I've not heard about it is promising. It means it has never been a TAtS, meaning it could potentially be good.

LOOOOOOOL

Ah, Ruben. I swear you’re doing this intentionally.

Doing what intentionally? I swear to God, I've never in my life seen this anime. If my statement applied to Your Lie in April, that speaks more to anime romance's predictability than my knowledge of it.

4 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

That's an enemy phase battle theme, though.

Unless... Wait, was Shrimpy's video also that?

Oh. Wow... goes to show how many times I actually saw a battle in PoR lololololol

In that case, my answer changes. There are a few that I do enjoy

I'll not edit my response to Shrimpy because any excuse to link Lament to the Master is good. Even if it's not even right.

Edited by Saint Rubenio