• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

If I had a nickel for every red-haired Beorc racist with a ponytail I saw in PoR I'd had two nickels. Which isn't much, but weird it happened twice.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Me staring at Ethel's titties because of what her tattoo might mean and definitely not because she's hot

Armagon whenever a new female character is revealed

Episode_032.PNG

4 hours ago, Sooks said:

Make Lethe or Mordecai step on the Vague Katti space

Lol. What is this?

Remember...

On 4/17/2022 at 8:20 PM, Lightchao42 said:

It’s good that you’re using a guide, good luck recruiting that character otherwise.

Stefan is too cool for normal players, so the developers needed to make his recruitment cryptic and nonsensical.

Yes, I have this hobby where I watch first-time players cry to FFX's ending. How could you tell?

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

The first FF I played was X-2. lol

https://s3-forums.serenesforest.net/monthly_2021_05/Sorry.png.739be406cb47320aff36215bcf6d19fb.png

There wasn't much choice on that.

After playing Kingdom Hearts, I wanted to try out Final Fantasy. And start with X specifically since I was a kid and didn't quite understand fully the concept of AU's yet, so I thought Destiny Islands was part of Spira and that it was a prequel (blame the kid versions of Tidus and Wakka for that). So I wanted to play FFX... but at the time it was X-2 that was found first. For me it was like, "eh, close enough", since again, I was a kid and playing the sequel first didn't bothered me too much. So my parents bought me X-2.

Game itself was fun to play, but I don't think I ever reached far for a LONG time. Spent stuck fighting... I think it was Dark Yojimbo...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Low luck in a class that needs to dodgetank, swordlock, and being infantry do make Stefan surprisingly not overpowered though.

I still remember getting him killed in Chapter 27.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm sorry I for forgot to say "My sympathies, inasmuch as I can offer them" for this earlier.

I've been listening to family rightfully complaining about increased workload recently. So it's not like the cruelties of capitalism don't -at a few removes since I don't have job yet- affect me.

My case was relatively lucky, in that I was in a decent enough position but I was well aware this kind of stuff was going on more broadly.

The real issue was how obvious it was there wasn't much interest in extending it or taking me in as an internal employee.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

gASfTwe.png
Yeah, this is pretty accurate.

Desolate, dark, dingy, looks like horrible things have happened here.

Yep, sounds about right.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

You forget, there is the single player also. Which will definitely be something new.

I guess there's that. But wasn't Splatoon's single player always an afterthought?

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

81fdo0-41zL.jpg

Literally a cover for one of the comics starring her.

Depending on who's drawing her, she may or may not have a cleavage window.

And yes, she has shown up in the movies. Yes with basically the same design. 

10 hours ago, Benice said:

btw @Saint Rubenio, I also have some thoughts on XB2, if you're interested in 'em (Haven't finished the game yet, and our tastes are very different, but my opinon of it is different than the other members of Teehee).

Sure, shoot.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Make Lethe or Mordecai step on the Vague Katti space

Lol. What is this?

An easter egg.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

'm sorry that me feeling compelled to get some Nintendo shitstorm out of the way dragged this topic into gloomsville. How ironic it feels when we talking about hornin' during what was for me this mornin'. Quite the mood inversion.😄

Nah, it's okay. Slept like a babe anyways.

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

For thoughts before bed, you're reminding me of this concluding paragraph from an otome VN review.:

"There’s been a fair few games where I’ve thought about the events of the game for a while afterwards. Maybe it’s my choice of romance games, but Olympia Soiree is the first time the good route of a game still caused me to have a nightmare [hyperlinked to a Twitter post in the review] when I went to sleep that night. If you’re ready to deal with this kind of story, then take the plunge."

I can only wonder how wrong a "good ending" must've been to end like that.🤔

Hey, that reminds me of Omori. I finished on the good ending, didn't even watch the bad endings till the day after and I still had a nightmare that night. Not because the ending was bad, it definitely was the lightest conclusion to the game, but... Yikes, the final stretch was so horribly depressing.

10 hours ago, Dayni said:

Meriel really took to beating that boss, getting Mag and Spd in the same level.

Maruj was not needed after all.

Maruj being hated by the universe. What else is new?

9 hours ago, Dayni said:

Norton tries to give advice to Kate that she ignores.

Good man Norton.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Well Stefan seems… completely broken.

Being completely broken in Path of Radiance does not take much, but Stefan is even more hideous than the rest. I guess to compensate for the fact that nobody would ever, ever find him if they were going blind.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Behold.:

You can stop at the start of the tutorial battle.😋

What did I just watch and why?

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Also, I’m thinking Reyson is looking like he might be the first good character of this game. Maybe, we’ll seen.

Wait, you're telling me you've not been blown away by PoR's masterpieces of characters?

Also, yes. Reyson is great. He stands out among the rest of the series' refreshers by having a personality.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Eyyy, it's that song I like that's woefully underused! Four prologue maps that aren't even playable on the harder modes (unless you use the "Make FE11 Good" patches) and a single Chronicles map in New Mystery. Too bad.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Maruj being hated by the universe. What else is new?

I mean, he's with Holmes and should be helpful there.

Shigen dies 5 times and then the killer axe brigand fucks up someone else because I got unlucky with the RNG and Shigen missed and got hit that last time.

FFS Shigen.

13 hours ago, Newtype06 said:

There's only one solution

Raymond Saint — Char as the leader of Neo-Zeon (Char's...

Finally some sound logic and reasoning from this thread!

13 hours ago, Armagon said:

FQ1RWN8VsAEwwNy?format=jpg&name=large

Me staring at Ethel's titties because of what her tattoo might mean and definitely not because she's hot

giphy.gif

Edited by WraithReborn

8 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Armagon whenever a new female character is revealed

Episode_032.PNG

No need to undress them with the power of my mind when artists already do that for the sake of all mankind.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But wasn't Splatoon's single player always an afterthought?

It was pretty cool. Honestly, Splatoon 2's single player was the most fun i had with the game. I hear Octo Expansion is very good, i might redownload the game and grab that off NSO.

Also did you mean to say something about Pyslocke? Cause you quoted that bit but didn't say anything. 

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh and ofc no Erde Kaizer? Why?

Wdym, it's called the Ares 90.

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

OT spoilers

Spoiler

>They still have Yong Anakin at the end of RotJ

Trash.

God dammit game, so close to greatness