Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

......Too true. You got me. I am Garon who is Shrimpy. The Three Houses love? A farce, in order to throw all of you off. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling geriatric!

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Fuck

The truth is out boys

The Three Houses Hate?  A farce, in order to throw all of you off. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling geriatric!

A dramatization of Wraith’s current mood:

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Oh my~

This is Sothis S support all over again

No

Damnit, you ruined it. You completely ruined it. That's it, I don't wanna play anymore. You can have the children, I'm leaving.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No

Damnit, you ruined it. You completely ruined it. That's it, I don't wanna play anymore. You can have the children, I'm leaving.

Rubenio why are you arguing with yourself?

47 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Italian? Me?

...Ahh, I almost forgot. You are old. You're at the age where you forget things. Of course, it's understandable...

If Wraith is US-american, we should be impressed that he confused Spain with another mediterranian country and not Sweden or Switzerland. Or Swasiland Eswatini. I mean, a country that's regularly called S_____, but calls itself E____... It's an easy mistake to make!

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

One of us is real, the other is the imaginery friend in the head, just like Sothis

Or maybe you're both imaginary friends... The angel and the devil on the shoulders of some poor kid that just wanted to discuss his favourite video game online and is now trapped in 4980 pages of tee-heeing. Not sure who's supposed to be sitting on which shoulder though

Edited by ping

59 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

......Too true. You got me. I am Garon who is Shrimpy. The Three Houses love? A farce, in order to throw all of you off. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling geriatric!

58 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Fuck

The truth is out boys

The Three Houses Hate?  A farce, in order to throw all of you off. And I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling geriatric!

A schnitzel and a paella, one and the same after all?

They got us there.

10 minutes ago, ping said:

Or maybe you're both imaginary friends... The angel and the devil on the shoulders of some poor kid that just wanted to discuss his favourite video game online and is now trapped in 4980 pages of tee-heeing. Not sure who's supposed to be sitting on which shoulder though

The twist is they're both evil.

Teehee is but a burgeoning Legion in someone's head confirmed?

9 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

I mean...

I get confused for a spanish/latino person all the time.

A while ago i was signing a contract and i got a "i expected Gonzalez or Gomez" when he saw my name lol.

Edited by Shrimpy

23 minutes ago, ping said:

If Wraith is US-american, we should be impressed that he confused Spain with another mediterranian country and not Sweden or Switzerland. Or Swasiland Eswatini. I mean, a country that's regularly called S_____, but calls itself E____... It's an easy mistake to make!

28 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Rubenio why are you arguing with yourself?

By now you should know better than to question me.

25 minutes ago, ping said:

I actually saw a similar confusion in an Obra Dinn playthrough I was watching recently. He heard the world's most Italian accent ever and went "Spanish." Then he looked through the crew manifest, found exactly one Italian and zero Spaniards, and went "eh must be missing something, I'll get back to it later."

...I took greater issue with the fact that this guy had been CLEARLY named one scene earlier and he just completely missed it somehow...

10 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

They got us there.

An intriguing combination.

10 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

The twist is they're both evil.

Teehee is but a burgeoning Legion in someone's head confirmed?

What tipped you off?

Was it the war crimes? They were fictional, man! I am not evil in real life, I pinky swear!

8 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

I mean...

I get confused for a spanish/latino person all the time.

Last month i was signing a contract and i got a "i expected Gonzalez or Gomez" when he saw my name lol.

lol

Who the hell does that? Who just tells a person "I expected Gonzalez or Gomez" like it's something decent people say?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Was it the war crimes? They were fictional, man! I am not evil in real life, I pinky swear!

6d100d4d6d08f5253d44dc72bcdec1a371a8c18f

(Also don't forget Legion means there's more and more voices that'll form it)

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

What are you trying to accomplish, and what hex editor are you currently using?

Just tryin' to copy data from one rom to another with HxD; it took me a while to even figure out how to search by offsets... And then once I did, I realized that I'd deleted the rom I needed to copy to anyways.

4MNPREQ.jpg

I think I've got it sorted this time, though!

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

Fuck

The truth is out boys

Does that mean that you being my dad was a trap all along?! Is Wraith my real family?!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Does that mean that you being my dad was a trap all along?! Is Wraith my real family?!

The true family was the memories we made along the way

1 minute ago, WraithReborn said:

Right Shrimp-kun…I mean Rubenio…I mean…what should I call you again?

Kaga

8 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

6d100d4d6d08f5253d44dc72bcdec1a371a8c18f

lol that's amazing.

8 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

(Also don't forget Legion means there's more and more voices that'll form it)

Maybe we've all been Ruben all along...

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Kaga

Kaga is Ruben too. Why do you think Kaga created a character so based as Karajan? Because Kaga is Ruben and Ruben is Kaga who is Garon who is Shrimpy.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga is Ruben too. Why do you think Kaga created a character so based as Karajan? Because Kaga is Ruben and Ruben is Kaga who is Garon who is Shrimpy.

Shrimp-kun/Rubenio’s current status:

34 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

Wait Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga…if you’re an old man like me with a grey beard and no hair I know what will bring back your sanity! Nostalgia!

Atleast post the good old stuff. Sparta is like zoomer shit.

4 hours ago, Shrimpy said:

I wonder if Catgirl looking for wotah 3 or Thunder Catria Saga 2 can overtake Kirbyblade Chronicles as goty mmmm

It's a biased answer for me but I am wondering a different question: will Two Planets Approach the Roche Limit be overtaken as Final Boss theme of the Year?

Bonus points if it has a name that goes equally as hard.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Where is the hammer dash spin?

Not sure if this is one but there so seem to be some secret moves you can do.

Honestly don't know why the game lacks a Copy Ability manual.

Edited by Armagon

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Just tryin' to copy data from one rom to another with HxD; it took me a while to even figure out how to search by offsets... And then once I did, I realized that I'd deleted the rom I needed to copy to anyways.

Well, if you need help, I know a fair amount of that kinda thing!