Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

And now to deliver to coup de grâce to want remains of Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga’s minuscule saintly! Enjoy the ride down!!! Ahhahahahahaha!!!!

The song has three lines.

1 minute ago, Shrimpy said:

...Xenoblade wasn't in the general direct tho?

It did get it's own.

It's like they cut the June direct in half 😛

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, WraithReborn said:

And now to deliver to coup de grâce to want remains of Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga’s minuscule saintly! Enjoy the ride down!!! Ahhahahahahaha!!!!

That looks way more awesome than it has any right to be.

1 hour ago, Shrimpy said:

...Xenoblade wasn't in the general direct tho?

I mean, it got its own direct, and then we got a third-party direct, and then we didn't get a first-party direct at all. Sure, I can blame the entire third-party roster, but I will blame Xenoblade instead. I also don't care, seeing how I got what I wanted out of the third-party direct, but I must be petty towards Xenoblade for a reason that I'm pretty sure was good at some point, even though I have forgotten it by now.

Cry me a river.

39 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Hwahahahahaha... Oh, that's just priceless.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hwahahahahaha... Oh, that's just priceless.

There's a bug like this in Twilight Princess (the movement in what should be an immovable moment) that was used in speedruns I remember seeing.

There's probably others, but that's the one I'm thinking of now. Imagine if you could use it to get into Enbarr and fight Edelgard without her defences

19 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That looks way more awesome than it has any right to be.

Yes, Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga, yes. The deadliest viper is the one you least expect.

I suppose that it would be prudent to say to whatever remains of Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga that I finished the Sherlock Holmes series. Overall I enjoyed it, especially the part where Holmes and Watson run across a disguised Flashman.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nintendo specifically sending FE Fates to the gallows one month before the rest of the eShop goes.

Not really seeing a why.

And just to be clear, this is the Fates online version where you pick one route with that purchase when you reach route split and then have to buy the others.

10 minutes ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Not really seeing a why.

The super fucked up part is that we still haven't gotten the Festival DLC...

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Fates remaster incoming?

Unless....

61bc5d6994c9894ab010b9249a4a1605.png

Fall Guyzilla

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Don't. If you do, you'll learn why Bowser hasn't been voiced in Japanese/English in any game after Sunshine.

Sunshine might usually considered the weakest of the 3D Mario games, but it's still fairly fun. I had plenty of good times with it growing up, although I never did 100% it.

Bowser had perfectly understandable reasons to be mad at Mario for interrupting his vacation. He did let Jr. kidnap Peach, granted...

And when you said not to finish Sunshine, I thought you were going to mention the Blue Coins.

53 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I also don't care, seeing how I got what I wanted out of the third-party direct, but I must be petty towards Xenoblade for a reason that I'm pretty sure was good at some point, even though I have forgotten it by now.

Personally, I assumed you were doing it all this time just to annoy Armagon.

27 minutes ago, WraithReborn said:

I suppose that it would be prudent to say to whatever remains of Rubenio/Shrimp-kun/Kaga that I finished the Sherlock Holmes series. Overall I enjoyed it, especially the part where Holmes and Watson run across a disguised Flashman.

A disguised flashman... What?

17 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Fates remaster incoming?

S E E D S

I N

H D

2 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Personally, I assumed you were doing it all this time just to annoy Armagon.

Hmm, annoying Armagon does seem like a noble cause. Ruben from the past probably did start his Xeno feud for this reason.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The super fucked up part is that we still haven't gotten the Festival DLC...

Wait, we were supposed to wait for that?

We saw no sign they were going to touch it in the last 6 years.

7 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

61bc5d6994c9894ab010b9249a4a1605.png

Fall Guyzilla

Every time there's a second godzilla it ends badly.

One of them has to lose in this case and I see it getting ugly.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

S E E D S

I N

H D

Chia-Seeds-Wallpaper.jpg

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hmm, annoying Armagon does seem like a noble cause.

Damn, I can't believe Vestaria Saga 2 is another poorly made Kaga game. Who would've guessed. /s

1 minute ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Wait, we were supposed to wait for that?

lol no.

So i saw someone mention the jp fanbase is pissed at 3Hopes

I decided to see for myself

WEW

I don't think i have seen that many negative top reviews since CS 4 lmao

Many seem particularly angry about Claude's/Golden Deer treatment

Edited by Shrimpy

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Damn, I can't believe Vestaria Saga 2 is another poorly made Kaga game. Who would've guessed. /s

I mean, Kaga made Vestaria Saga 2 in a cave. With a box of scraps.

And somehow it still ended up so much better then something like Gunvolt, with it's 29 fps and a sluggish, clunky multistep process to take out even the most basic enemies.

It's still insane to me those are the same guys that made the Zero series. Even a confused dumpsterfire like Zero 1 was still fun because controlling Zero feels good no matter what you do.
But then, 2 handheld generations later, they were like "fuck that shit. Fun is overrated".

...also the single worst thing about Gunvolt is that one of the stages is a red light district, and instead of going ham with the concept, it's basically just a pile of purple.
It's just so lame

I'm surprised they even call it a red light district, considering there are no shades of red to be found anywhere.