Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Oh right, I suppose that means the game will leak online soon.

When that happens, good bye.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is there any trick I'm missing to the "Complete the first race in less than 20 seconds" challenge onĀ Circuit Speedway? I can get within two-tenths of a second of 20 secs, but I can't go any lower.

I believe you have to cut corners on this one. The tires are where you should cut.

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Is there any trick I'm missing to the "Complete the first race in less than 20 seconds" challenge onĀ Circuit Speedway? I can get within two-tenths of a second of 20 secs, but I can't go any lower.

Work on your drifting skills, they will be vital in such a turn-heavy circuit as Circuit Speedway. Also, don't be afraid to hit a couple of walls. Staying ahead of the time limit will be worth any damage you sustain. After all, the only HP that matters is 0!

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Only 8 days remaining until Hilda time.

...Not that that time lasts very long...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Just now, WraithReborn said:

So why are all youā€™ll interested in Xenoblade Chronicles 3?

Asterisk on all please.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Tbf it's like half the thread here. Me, Shrimpy, Lightchao, Lightcosmo and Observer.

half equals all now? šŸ˜›

1 minute ago, Shrimpy said:

I love how half this thread is into Xeno hype and the other half into Kaga hype

and me?

1b5.gif

Me:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116921bf49599e2b0fa6

(This isn't I hate the games, but I'm not on either train.)

24 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

On the bright side, you don't really have to worry about the durability of her axe.

That's true. You pretty much just toss Justitia at her and she does things. She's pretty nice to have in the few maps where she exists. Especially chapter 5, depending on which version you play. She's a godsend in the hardest version, I can attest to that!

20 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Ā 

...Wait, Phoros has a battle theme?

Huh.

Arielle best Cordean royalty anyway.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tbf it's like half the thread here. Me, Shrimpy, Lightchao, Lightcosmo and Observer.

For one half, it is the greatest franchise ever known to man. For the other half, it is garbage for a variety of reasons that somehow includes absolutely nothing.

Duality of man and shit.

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

inb4 both disappoint me

pls no

Then we will rely on Toothpaste-chan to save us all.

11 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

That said, i am not particularly worried.

Some stuff worry me (Culty things in XB3, Kaga jank in VS2) but eh, i will take it unless it's atrocious

Well, I've already spoken as highly as I possibly could, but I seem to have more patience for Kaga yank than most of you here. Brace for The One Bad Map and look forward to the rest, that's really all I can say.

...Well, I can also say Karajan Saga. Which I'm saying now.

Karajan Saga.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Also i put Xenoblade in the blocktube list. Hopefully that helps me lol

I will now spoil Xenoblade for you.

The beard man, Gustave(?), is actually... Pyra. Yeah, it's Pyra in disguise. She's back to take revenge on the Smash gods for giving her tights. How about that?

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The beard man, Gustave(?), is actually... Pyra. Yeah, it's Pyra in disguise. She's back to take revenge on the Smash gods for giving her tights. How about that?

asspull because Sakurai waifus Pyra.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh right, I suppose that means the game will leak online soon.

When that happens, good bye.

To the entire Internet? What being on SFĀ will magically trigger an ad off to the sideĀ that says "See what Mio looks like after Nia dies and fuses her soul with her's!".

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I believe you have to cut corners on this one. The tires are where you should cut.

Thank you!šŸ˜€

I probably wouldn't have ever thought "those tire stacksĀ look short enough to jump atop of" on my own.

And with that, I have all the Waddle Dees up to halfway through the third world obtained. (Though I've missed most of the best times on the trial stages. Not that it seems to matter besides a few coins.)Ā I'm not liking that KatFLĀ is staying at four non-bossĀ stages per world. It does keep the themes from being overused, but Planet Robobot had 5-7 non-bossĀ stages per six worlds, and Triple Deluxe the same. Although I acknowledge that KatFL is three-dimensional, and the game looks absolutely gorgeous.

26 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

I love how half this thread is into Xeno hype and the other half into Kaga hype

and me?

And me: "Hm yes, this 9-year-old game is all I need for the forseeable future..."

NCtN48r.png

(Africa remains a very fun continent to play EU4 in)

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

So he covers up her legs to keep them from being seen by others.

Why am I finding this funny?

Just now, ping said:

And me: "Hm yes, this 9-year-old game is all I need for the forseeable future..."

NCtN48r.png

(Africa remains a very fun continent to play EU4 in)

Do the stupid Yuropeens still call you Prester John?

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Wait, Phoros has a battle theme?

Huh.

Apperently not,Ā  judging by the video description:

The battle theme for the Foros Knights in Chapter 20 from the Sacred Sword of Silvanister Remake. Weird that Foros himself doesn't get this battle theme.

Ā 

Edited by BrightBow

1 minute ago, Awoken Dayni said:

Do the stupid Yuropeens still call you Prester John?

Prester John achievement requires you to remain Coptic christian :(:

(I did that one years ago. But a recent patch added "convert Egypt to Judaism", and Ethiopia is the only tag with Jewish provinces at game start. Not that I mind, the region is genuinely fun to play in)

The "Meet the European Christians" events/missions seem to be still the same - Pope Man still quite likes me because of one of them, although Portugal didn't want to make an alliance. But that might just have been RNG, or them having claims on some of my land.

Two out of my squad members in Into The Breach are conservative.

Third one's still got one more level skill to obtain. Zera can yet be the ray of hope of this team.

20 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Too true. He has bad taste.

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To the entire Internet? What being on SFĀ will magically trigger an ad off to the sideĀ that says "See what Mio looks like after Nia dies and fuses her soul with her's!".

Armagon would never admit it, but he's scared of me. The idea that when he least expects it I could tell him that Malos returns in Xenoblade 3 under the secret identity of Bads and is the secret murderer of fuck what was the main character's name Henry yeah that'll stick in order to ruin Xenoblade 3 for him keeps him up at night.

I don't know what he's worried about. I am a very good person. Just ask Yubello!

I actually remembered Rex's name after writing all that, but I figured it was funnier that way

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Apperently not,Ā  judging by the video description:

Ahh yes, come to think of it, that is true. I couldn't be sure, I've had Phoros fight like four times per run lol. You'll see why in due time.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy said:

Omg so many never punished moments this chapter

This will bite me later won't it

Remember: If the RNG saves you, you're a genius. If the RNG hates you, it's the game's fault.

Ah, the game handed me another pilot with conservative.

...Ehhh I'd rather keep my guy with +1 mech move. I'll sell her for 1 reputation on the free market.

I'm really sorry about this nonsense

Edited by Saint Rubenio