• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

So... Nintendo is facing a lawsuit over the whole Joy-Con drift issue, this time from France.
Apparently, they've been suspected of planned obsolescence, which France (very smartly, imo) has a law against.
Here's the articile for it: https://screenrant.com/nintendo-new-joy-con-drift-lawsuit-planned-obsolescence/

Edited by DragonFlames

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So... Nintendo is facing a lawsuit over the whole Joy-Con drift issue, this time from France.
Apparently, they've been suspected of planned obsolescence, which France (very smartly, imo) has a law against.
Here's the articile for it: https://screenrant.com/nintendo-new-joy-con-drift-lawsuit-planned-obsolescence/

Go France!

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And two units dead

F

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Boyd, because the spirits all focused on him.

Ena because apparently Ashera can pick any unit she wants to snipe with some magic attack, and double them with it.

That's rough.
If I remember correctly (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), but Ashera has 1-5 range on her standard attack, so maybe that was what killed Ena?
Will you reset or will you keep going?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Go France!

Indeed!
Reminds me of the time Sony got in trouble with the German law because their refund policy didn't match up to our laws.
I don't know if anything came of that, though.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

That's rough.
If I remember correctly (and someone correct me if I'm wrong), but Ashera has 1-5 range on her standard attack, so maybe that was what killed Ena?
Will you reset or will you keep going?

Ah, I see.

Eh, if any more die, I'll probably reset.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Boyd, because the spirits all focused on him.

Ena because apparently Ashera can pick any unit she wants to snipe with some magic attack, and double them with it.

Res tiles should help ena survive. Or anyone for that matter. As i said before, Terrain is super important.

5 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Have you gotten any plats yet?

Sure.

KH1, KH2, FF Type-0, Super Neptunia Rpg, Megadimension Neptunia.

And I'm working on KH3, need only 3 more for Birth by Sleep. 

My records not too bad!

MY NIGHT HYPE!
BLUE BLOOD ABYSS HYPE!
BEST CHARACTER EVER HYPE!

DRAGGY GETS DESTROYED TEN TIMES HYPE! ... wait.

RexdIdm.jpg

She's here.
And she's pissed.
And she has forgotten who she is.
And she looks f***ing amazing.

dutxlQr.jpg

And fighting her went about as well as expected.
Heh.

... Friggin' hell, as she would say if she didn't lose her mind.
Funny thing about the fight against Arnice is... she can one-shot your Servans (those purple spots on the ground is all that's left of them). And she two-shots Aluche and any human partner you can bring (and if either dies, it's what you see above).
Thank every deity imaginable she doesn't have any ranged attacks, but... neither do you, so... yeah. I got f***ing destroyed. In literal seconds.
And after the fifth time she turned Aluche, her friends, and her Servans into more or less pretty floor decoration for the Church Plaza in Eurulm, I decided to bring Spora... only for Arnice to casually kill it with a single hit. So much for my get out of jail free card.

In the music gallery, the comment on her theme is that she is now the strongest being on Earth... and it shows. Even though Arnice as you fight her here isn't even close to being at full strength. That's the new ruler of all demonkind for you, I suppose.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Theres apparently a fixed pattern for that:

Ashera has varying attacks that she can use during her turn. They are as follows:

Turn 1: Multiple-target physical attack (Range: All, Attack: 60 – [3 x Number of spaces between user and enemy], Hit: 245)

Turn 2: Single-target magical attack (Range: 1~7, Attack: 65, Hit: 245, Attack Speed: 28)

Turn 3: Multiple-target magical attack (Range: All, Attack: 65 – [3 x Number of spaces between user and enemy], Hit: 245)

Turn 4: Single-target physical attack (Range:1~7, Attack: 58, Hit: 245, Attack Speed: 28)

Turn 5: Multiple-target Silence attack (Range: All)

Turn 6-9: Same as Turn 1-4

Turn 10: Multiple-target Stun attack (Range: All)

Turn 11+: Cycles through all the above

(All attacks cannot critical.)

So at least it isn't capriciously random.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Theres apparently a fixed pattern for that:

Ashera has varying attacks that she can use during her turn. They are as follows:

Turn 1: Multiple-target physical attack (Range: All, Attack: 60 – [3 x Number of spaces between user and enemy], Hit: 245)

Turn 2: Single-target magical attack (Range: 1~7, Attack: 65, Hit: 245, Attack Speed: 28)

Turn 3: Multiple-target magical attack (Range: All, Attack: 65 – [3 x Number of spaces between user and enemy], Hit: 245)

Turn 4: Single-target physical attack (Range:1~7, Attack: 58, Hit: 245, Attack Speed: 28)

Turn 5: Multiple-target Silence attack (Range: All)

Turn 6-9: Same as Turn 1-4

Turn 10: Multiple-target Stun attack (Range: All)

Turn 11+: Cycles through all the above

(All attacks cannot critical.)

So at least it isn't capriciously random.

Oh, I see. Thanks for letting me know!

39 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Would you recommend just benching units that are not useful like Sothe and Sanaki, since they don't do enough damage and take way too much from attacks?

This is like the worst part about the endgame sequence.

Bring units you want to bring? Nah, bring these untrained units with so-so stats instead! They waste slots for much better units, which makes a difference.