• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Next on my CK2 playthrough...

The Mongols took Persia. Could sound bad, but they're now a Catholic horde, so Europe should be safe now... maybe...

Meanwhile the Byzantines aren't doing too hot. Pannonia just successfully revolted against their rule, pushing them south of the Danube.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

26 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Haha, Lyn is now a bishop! xD

Prepromote Lyn?! Lucky!

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

My gosh, Kent is a female mage, and Sain is a thief. xD

Oh good, it's nice to have a thief.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Wait, Lyn’s not a Bishop. She’s a monk. Got that wrong.

Ah, okay. She should be pretty good, since she is fast and can now hit res and has 1-2 range.

Edited by Benice

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Fighting Batta the shaman was interesting though. xD

Oh dear.

iHB7CTB.png

This was a very good start for the prince of Thieves!

Just now, Espurrhoodie said:

At this current moment, no.

R.I.P.

That reminds me of a few years ago, how my teacher was playing a jazz playlist from youtube titled, "2 hours of soft sexy saxophone jazz" and it had a picture of a trumpet player as the background of the video.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

It does have Albedo's theme

God-tier villain theme.

You really went there, huh? 

Anyways, I agree with Interdimensional observer and reccomend getting the install packs. Its load times kinda... stink. 

Also, please show a pic of your avatar when you get that far, I'm curious to see what you choose!

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ah, i have to hold down the stick for sprinting? 

No, you just press it once and you go into sprinting mode until you stop yourself or something stops you. But because sprinting is fast, and sprinting adds height and length to your jumps if you're a "who needs flight? I'm gonna try leaping everywhere!" person, you may feel like doing it a lot. (Why is the auto-run feature only a run? It should be sprint-speed because "running" is a "first time exercising outdoors in months and I've the pounds to prove it" speed.)

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Does digital come with the packs pre-installed? I have a 200 GB SD lying around so i'm good either way but i could probably find a used copy of X for cheaper (because i'm pretty sure Nintendo's still selling it for $60). 

Then again, X is worth the full price anyway.

The packs are pre-installed for the digital version, only the physical version needs to download them. I think they're 15 GBs total, 10 once the install is complete. Digital version of the game is about 23 GB to install, ~20 GB once downloaded.

Again, all the packs do is shorten load times.

I forgot to mention it, but highlight of yesterday's convention was a cosplay of Shulk including the (glimmering) Monado. It was authentic as splendid. 

Anyways I'm going to watch the first LP of Chuggaconroy ever till the end because I'd love to watch a LP of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 of him. The reason is that he hardly did LPs of games I'm interested. Only watched parts of Xenoblade 1, Mother 3 and Kirby's Triple Deluxe but never till the end.

S4tFGVp.png

What a great unit. He also only has 2 AS with lightning, since it weighs 8 after the randomization... At least he's bulky, though...

EDIT:

fDxIV4u.png

Good lord...

Edited by Benice

2 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Nah, I kinda want it too.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Anyways, I agree with Interdimensional observer and reccomend getting the install packs. Its load times kinda... stink. 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The packs are pre-installed for the digital version, only the physical version needs to download them. I think they're 15 GBs total, 10 once the install is complete. Digital version of the game is about 23 GB to install, ~20 GB once downloaded.

Alright yeah, I'll buy the digital version. 

Edited by Armagon

onDAUZ9.png

What a great start.

Legault also appears to be Eligood and Isadora is Hecotr.

04tNb74.png

WHA-

ZDhu9Uc.pngeBbGO6q.png

Wow. This is so much better than FE8 already... People actually have stats...

Edited by Benice