Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Most people would say that my talent with my instrument is torturing people, but thank you anyways!

Don't let what others say get you down! Keep following your dreams, friend! Keep at it, and don't give up!

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I can't even handle an instrument

Same.
I tried when I was a kid, but I quickly discovered I had zero talent for music.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, well still, I hope you're feeling better.

Thank you! ^^

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I should be more careful with hack suggestions next time xD, and add notes on why i like certain hacks. Really should've saind TNH is Thracia like, before suggesting it

It's okay! Don't blame yourself! ^^
Especially not when I just suck at FE in general.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Even if I did (and I don't, trust me), I'm now too old to start. This is the kind of stuff you need to start practicing when you're young.

My last piano teacher started learning when he was 50. He can still play amazingly well even into his 70s. If you wanted to, I'm sure you could do it. But only if you actually wanted to, of course.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

See this? This is a straight fact.

Yup!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Even if I did (and I don't, trust me), I'm now too old to start. This is the kind of stuff you need to start practicing when you're young.

You do, trust me. I know you do. What instrument interests you most?

EyYORLd.png

How did this happen? What are you doing, Forde?!

k6qQkKS.png

Somehow even WORSE than Forde. How?! At least the Blessed Bow is busted...And also a devil weapon. Oof.

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

My last piano teacher started learning when he was 50. He can still play amazingly well even into his 70s. If you wanted to, I'm sure you could do it. But only if you actually wanted to, of course.

I would, but it's one of those things that I've just accepted that I'll never learn it.
But thanks for the encouragement. 🙂

Just now, lightcosmo said:

You do, trust me. I know you do. What instrument interests you most?

I tried learning guitar and drums when I was younger.
I failed utterly.

Edited by DragonFlames

@DragonFlames @twilitfalchion since you guys dl'd other hacks as well, let me give my brief opinion on them

• Inheritance is unique (alot of cool unique mechanics) and fun, but very very very exhausting. Especially the reinforcements there are rentless. You also control like 22 units per chapter, so you can imagine how long a turn takes
  • Vision Quest from what i played is very normal FE like with cool stuff here and there.

Honestly, the stuff i would personally recommend to you and can imagine you guys liking it seem to be windows only F

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I should be more careful with hack suggestions next time xD, and add notes on why i like certain hacks. Really should've saind TNH is Thracia like, before suggesting it

Eh, no worries. I still appreciate you mentioning it. 👍

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

@DragonFlames @twilitfalchion since you guys dl'd other hacks as well, let me give my brief opinion on them

• Inheritance is unique (alot of cool unique mechanics) and fun, but very very very exhausting. Especially the reinforcements there are rentless. You also control like 22 units per chapter, so you can imagine how long a turn takes
  • Vision Quest from what i played is very normal FE like with cool stuff here and there.

Honestly, the stuff i would personally recommend to you and can imagine you guys liking it seem to be windows only F

Thanks! ^^
Inheritance sounds daunting, but the 22 units per chapter thing sounds like something I wished to see in regular FE for the longest time.
On a related note, one of the reasons I like Echoes so much is because you can usually always deploy and use everyone.

Vision Quest sounds nice, though!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

MtFKFTO.png

RIP

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Having a talent doesnt mean just playing it, listening is also a talent!

Listening is about all I can do with music.

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

RIP

I've got exactly two good units-Ewan, who is phenomenal, and Seth, who is stuck with either an Eclipse weapon or a devil sword, so he can barely be used...

EDIT: And Glen. Almost every lance is ridiculous in the randomizer, so he benefits from that.

Edited by Benice

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

the 22 units per chapter thing sounds like something I wished to see in regular FE for the longest time.

FE4

I think 10-15 is the sweet spot for me

Also I am doing something Benice might be interested in

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've got exactly two good units-Ewan, who is phenomenal, and Seth, who is stuck with either an Eclipse weapon or a devil sword, so he can barely be used...

EDIT: And Glen. Almost every lance is ridiculous in the randomizer, so he benefits from that.

F for Seth.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

FE4

*snore* XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think 10-15 is the sweet spot for me

As of now, I don't have any idea how a "deploy everyone" FE with more characters than Echoes' two paths would play out, so it's more of a thought experiment than anything else, really.

Imagine FE12 with that possibility... hoo boy. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also I am doing something Benice might be interested in

B-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-Berwick?! You're gonna play Berwick?!

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

think 10-15 is the sweet spot for me

I'd agree. Mostly because I can't manage more than 12 units at a time, so three will die if there's 15.

SXbkOID.png

A veritable clash of titans.

Edited by Benice

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

As of now, I don't have any idea how a "deploy everyone" FE with more characters than Echoes' two paths would play out, so it's more of a thought experiment than anything else, really.

Fatigue

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

B-b--b-b-b-b-b-b-Berwick?! You're gonna play Berwick?!

Maybe.

I've been checking it out and watching some Lp parts

It has alot of cool stuff that looks cool and all

BUT

The Hitrates

It frustrates me while i am just watching it

The one i am watching can't advance because he keeps missing stuff

But it does look like something i would enjoy, that aside

well, and PS2 emulation

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The Hitrates

It frustrates me while i am just watching it

The one i am watching can't advance because he keeps missing stuff

The hitrates are shaky in the earlygame, yeah. However, you get a whole bunch of busted units and skills right off the bat-Volo, Dean, Leon and Arthur, who all join in ch. 1, have Anti-miss buttons. And Sylvis is fantastic. Reese's commander skill is also pretty nice.

PM if you want advice or something!

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Fatigue

Fatigue in Echoes barely mattered, thank goodness. Dungeon trips aren't overly long for it to be a concern (not even postgame), and you have very easy ways to mitigate it.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

SXbkOID.png

A veritable clash of titans.

Is that a Bandit Amelia? XD

@DragonFlames Btw, there's a joke hack I tried (but never finished) a while back that you might enjoy if you want a good laugh. It's a FE GBA hack called FE Poop (yes, that's its name). It's full of old internet/YouTube jokes and memes, but is actually a full FE game you can play through. Here's a video talking about it, if you're interested. It's so absurd, it's good.

-------

Btw (again), I never asked. For the people who have read my LP, were the thumbnail sizes big enough? Or should I make them larger for the next update?

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

s that a Bandit Amelia? XD

Yep. There's also quite a few Ewans and Rosses running around.

Javelins have 40 crit and 8 might, though...