Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

12 hours ago, Sooks said:

If it’s a branch you’ve missed, then yes, almost certainly.

I don’t remember this specific one though, so rip. Can you post a screenshot of your flowchart?

I'll try to figure it out on my own for now, but thanks.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

this is the best animated movie ever.

Impossible, how can it be better than Foodfight?

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yep, there it is.

Adding five ladies compared to one gentleman is... hmm. Though at least Lumera is free.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Chloé’s Heroes dialogue makes it sound like her entire character is obsessed with eating “weird” food.

Oh no?

It's not a dealbreaker. I'm sorry Chloé, but I'm trying to eat less meat...

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

No joke, I'm actually super happy with how the final cast turned out to be, in the end. It seems they have tried to make this an extremely diverse cast and have something for everybody.

This is odd from an outsider's perspective, considering how a few days ago you were commenting how everyone except Vander looked under 20. Has the entire playable cast been leaked already?

fGo8vc4.jpg

• Replies 180k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

This is odd from an outsider's perspective, considering how a few days ago you were commenting how everyone except Vander looked under 20. Has the entire playable cast been leaked already?

fGo8vc4.jpg

It has, yes. Beware of spoilers if you care to maintain what surprises there remain.

2 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

I'm assuming Rayearth was a gut punch?

Well, if you read the rest of the scenario's narration, then you would know.

Still, Rayearth's Season 1 certainly wasn't holding back with that plot twist. Not something you would've expected at the time, perhaps.

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

SPOILER_1673857618118558.png

Spoiler

Somehow I can picture him with black hair and Rasputin playing in the background.

20230116_083158.jpg?width=348&height=618

Emblemception.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

Chloé’s Heroes dialogue makes it sound like her entire character is obsessed with eating “weird” food.

Oh no?

Heroes simplifies things tbf. We shall wait and see.

Ironically enough, Faye is kinda a better character in Heroes.

9 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Anyhow, let us continue and get really annoyed by the fact that DeSmuMe doesn't properly organize screenshots.

Use MelonDS.

9 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

EKiTncF.png

Aaaaand I feel bad again.

Alpharad didn't tho

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Romani Ranch. I don't like the alien invasion. Creepy, very creepy. I know they aren't real, but ominous UFO stuff still gets me I could've used some Grendizer as a kid to think positive of them.

• Romani gets lobotomized if you fail -and on every loop you don't show up. This is something I should not be thinking about, but I do.

Oh yeah, Romani Ranch is one of the highlights of the game for me, to the point where i made it a point to do that quest every time after the initial run because well, we all know why.

9 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Speaking of Master Quest- do you intend to do it since you've been playing OoT3D?

At a later time.

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

We're ace. - Doctor confirmed to be ace

Well The Doctor never really had much romantic interest until his 8th incarnation so you could argue incarnations 2 through 7 were ace (not 1st because remember, The Doctor does have a grandaughter - not that asexuals can't have kids in the first place but you know what i mean).

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Engage spoilers of the pic you posted

Spoiler

Sommie is dead

51 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Adding five ladies compared to one gentleman is

Gacha moment.

Edited by Armagon

Hm? For some reason it's not registering that I did in MyNintendo (the mission to link the account is not showing as Completed). I do hope I can get the code for Engage. Guess I'll see come Friday.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Alpharad didn't tho

Thunderblow Bianca

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well The Doctor never really had much romantic interest until his 8th incarnation so you could argue incarnations 2 through 7 were ace (not 1st because remember, The Doctor does have a grandaughter - not that asexuals can't have kids in the first place but you know what i mean).

I don't get the amount of it in new Who, did it happen much in the 13th Doctor's time?

7 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hm? For some reason it's not registering that I did in MyNintendo (the mission to link the account is not showing as Completed). I do hope I can get the code for Engage. Guess I'll see come Friday.

Haven't seen anything deconfirming I can't just get the code through My Nintendo, so if that holds I can just do it there. Do we know how long before it's too late to receive the code? It doesn't say in this link, but does say once you get a code you have to use it in 150 days.

3 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

did it happen much in the 13th Doctor's time?

Did what happen, romance? Every Modern Who Doctor has been romantically involved in some way

• Ninth and Tenth (especially Tenth) with Rose
  • Eleventh and Twelfth with River (Clara also had feelings for the Eleventh but it was one-way iirc)
  • Thirteenth with Yaz (making it the first gay romance between The Doctor (but worth noting that we had gay characters as far back as 2005, with fan-favorite Captain Jack Harkness).

And then Fifteenth is is confirmed to also be gay. With who though, we don't know, his first companion is a girl: a character named Ruby Sunday. Her outfit makes me hope she's not from the present day, let's get a Second Doctor situation where he was journeying with folks from before and after the 1900s.

Meanwhile i think Eighth had a brief romance in the movie with Grace but the movie was supposed to pave way for an American-led revival so things are kinda weird there (like The Doctor being half-human).

@Saint Rubenio Just saw Somibron.

You mad lad, I didn't expect that leak.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Did what happen, romance? Every Modern Who Doctor has been romantically involved in some way

• Ninth and Tenth (especially Tenth) with Rose
  • Eleventh and Twelfth with River (Clara also had feelings for the Eleventh but it was one-way iirc)
  • Thirteenth with Yaz (making it the first gay romance between The Doctor (but worth noting that we had gay characters as far back as 2005, with fan-favorite Captain Jack Harkness).

And then Fifteenth is is confirmed to also be gay. With who though, we don't know, his first companion is a girl: a character named Ruby Sunday. Her outfit makes me hope she's not from the present day, let's get a Second Doctor situation where he was journeying with folks from before and after the 1900s.

Meanwhile i think Eighth had a brief romance in the movie with Grace but the movie was supposed to pave way for an American-led revival so things are kinda weird there (like The Doctor being half-human).

I asked 13 as I'd at least seen partway through 12's time. And yes, this includes Captain Jack, never did finish Torchwood.

And yes, especially 10

30 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

Haven't seen anything deconfirming I can't just get the code through My Nintendo, so if that holds I can just do it there. Do we know how long before it's too late to receive the code? It doesn't say in this link, but does say once you get a code you have to use it in 150 days.

Well, it did say you needed to have the account linked. At least I do have that. Though again, it does not seem to be registering in MyNintendo itself that I have. At least, the mission for linking it still has it that it's not done.

Oh my God she got even better

Spoiler

SHE'S A WARRIOR

BLACK OLD WOMAN WARRIOR

BLACK OLD WOMAN WARRIOR

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST TAKE MY HEART IN MARRIAGE ALREADY

People are crying that she's not a halberdier. Oh, boo hoo. So sad. I'll take my badass warrior lady, thank you very much.

58 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Use MelonDS.

I mean, I agree, but it's funny that you say that in response to a "screenshots aren't properly organized" complaint, when MelonDS straight up doesn't have a screenshot feature.

42 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Hello bench warmer #6.

...I mean, I do like the utterly ridiculous design, but I don't see her making it long term with me.

22 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

@Saint Rubenio Just saw Somibron.

You mad lad, I didn't expect that leak.

Maybe not the ending we'll get, but it is the ending we deserve.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

SHE'S A WARRIOR

BLACK OLD WOMAN WARRIOR

BLACK OLD WOMAN WARRIOR

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST TAKE MY HEART IN MARRIAGE ALREADY

People are crying that she's not a halberdier. Oh, boo hoo. So sad. I'll take my badass warrior lady, thank you very much.

...I mean, I do like the utterly ridiculous design, but I don't see her making it long term with me.

Geez, Ruben, tone it down.

Also

Spoiler

Apparently there are character ages somewhere in the game.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL VANDAD IS 45

Literally the fucking meme.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Geez, Ruben, tone it down.

You know what? No. I shouldn't have to pretend she's not the best FE girl.

Wait wha

Spoiler

Okay so these ages have been datamined. Which means they might not even be in the game and are just left-overs from early in development.

Why do I say this? Because apparently Saphir is 35.

Okay there's no way these are right, she looks even older than Vandad and Vandad's apparently forty fucking five. What the fuck, Japan? I know you despise people over the age of 30, but that's just ridiculous.

At least Lindon is 65 though. Even though he... looks a bit younger than Saphir, too. Jesus fucking Christ...

Eh you know what? Fuck it, who cares. You're all always telling me fictional ages don't matter. I choose to adopt your strategy today: Fuck what IntSys says, Momphir is 56 and she's still kicking ass and taking names.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also

Hide contents

Apparently there are character ages somewhere in the game.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL VANDAD IS 45

Literally the fucking meme.

I can totally see it.

You know what? No. I shouldn't have to pretend she's not the best FE girl.

Fine. Just don't be all Tsundebenio about your inner degen.

11 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Ruben when Saphir joins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHmFbT8DPX8

SF hates embedding it seems

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I agree, but it's funny that you say that in response to a "screenshots aren't properly organized" complaint, when MelonDS straight up doesn't have a screenshot feature.

Print screen. 

I'm actually surprised DeSume's been working for Guardiansing. DeSume's infamously known for not running Pokemon well because the devs had such a hate boner for it.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, where are you looking the info?

Currently, the Serenes discord, but I expect the leak thread will be updated soon enough.

Hide contents

Ruben when Saphir joins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHmFbT8DPX8

SF hates embedding it seems

I mean, I could say that's not the way I find her appealing, but at this point you're all just going to deny anything I say, so... whatever. I am winner. Everything's okay. You say whatever you like.

Print screen. 

Well yeah, but that's a hell of a lot less convenient.

....no?

With other emulators you just hit F12 and that's it, you got a screenshot. With this you have to hit print screen, pause the game, minimize, go to an image editor, paste and save.

Alternatively, you can use xbox game bar, but then the screenshot's going in the same folder as every single other xbox game bar capture, so it's going to be even harder to keep track. Not to mention if you're not on Windows you're shit out of luck.

Plus, most emulators take screenshots on the base resolution, removing all filters and improvements. You can't do that here, you have to accept that your screenshots are going to be massive.

I'm not saying it's horrendoulsy bad or anything. It's definitely no argument to say with Desmume over the far superior MelonDS. But it definitely is less convenient than a dedicated screenshot feature on the emulator.

With this you have to hit print screen, pause the game, minimize, go to an image editor, paste and save.

I mean idk how you guys post but when i post game screenshot, i have to minimize anyways and upload it to myself on Discord and then copypaste the link. Editing depends.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can't do that here, you have to accept that your screenshots are going to be massive.

SF does let you edit image size directly but i get your point. Even if SF is the only place where huge images could maybe be an issue.