• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

37 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, I am enjoying this game so much.

glad you enjoyed it! 

one thing that i enjoyed the most is figuring out how to match class-type bonus and emblem unique skill through trial and error  reset and time crystal😅

for example: figuring out that Celica Echo skill actually good for attacking single unit too, by virtue of backup class extra help per attack prompt

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Also with Anna recruited, I can finally send Boucheron to the bench.

.....Bencheron.

training anna to be on same level as everyone else gonna be a pain the ass tho. at least her growth better than Bencheron

Add a 4% crit and a 3% crit to the list

Have I won Fire Emblem?

Edit: AND ANOTHER FUCKING 4% CRIT

And I’m still on chapter 5, as for why… well, I’ll finish the story when I finish the chapter or give up for the night (it’s 2 AM).

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Add a 4% crit and a 3% crit to the list

Have I won Fire Emblem?

Edit: AND ANOTHER FUCKING 4% CRIT

And I’m still on chapter 5, as for why… well, I’ll finish the story when I finish the chapter or give up for the night (it’s 2 AM).

Its saturday !

Chapter 5 is also quite challenging iirc. Since the lineup still has Bencheron.

Also, dont skimp on that engage skill

Okay, so chapter 5 is a nice, good chapter. It has an anti-turtling incentive at the beginning that’s fun to deal with and then you get to decide how to approach the boss room, which is filled with enemies. (This doesn’t really have spoilers unless you consider the vaguest description of map layout a spoiler).

Now after I got past the anti-turtling incentive, I shifted my entire army towards one entrance to the boss room, the breakable wall. When I broke it, the entire room was aggro’d and all came beelining for my army, including the boss, and no one was strong enough to tank all that. I was stumped cause it seemed like it was physically impossible to kill the boss without losing some units with my numbers compared to all that, but I still spent like 6 time crystal uses redoing that scenario and adjusting things slightly, while trying to plan out how to win… only to realize, when I had 1 Crystal left (I went through 9 and spent most of them on this one room— pain and suffering), that I had completely forgotten about the other entrance, the front door. The front door is also a lot more removed from the action, and whaddaya know, opening it allows you to bait all the enemies in groups of 4 and cleanly and easily finish the map (you can use the breakable wall in the midst of that to stop the boss from wiping a unit off the face of the earth). I don’t even think I used that last time crystal charge, I just ended the map in maybe 10 minutes.

I spent hours on one map literally throwing myself at a wall because I forgot the door was right there. The map was good, no doubt about it, but because I’m an idiot I kinda ruined the experience for myself and turned it into a slog. Like bruh, I did this to myself.

Anyway, the silver lining to this is that I finally started getting some good levels. That comment I made before about every level except one being 1-2 stats? It is now void. Some characters got quite lucky.

22 minutes ago, joevar said:

Its saturday !

Yep

AKA Engage day

Chapter 5 is also quite challenging iirc.

Well… you can see above what I think.

Since the lineup still has Bencheron.

Huh… he’s definitely my worst unit, but he’s not so bad that I think having him actively makes maps harder. He contributed here, I needed to use everyone to survive the beginning.

I also accidentally killed the boss with his chain attack thing because I forgot it existed (luckily Alear gained EXP for the kill).

Also, dont skimp on that engage skill

Which one?

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

The map was good, no doubt about it, but because I’m an idiot I kinda ruined the experience for myself and turned it into a slog. Like bruh, I did this to myself.

Anyway, the silver lining to this is that I finally started getting some good levels. That comment I made before about every level except one being 1-2 stats? It is now void. Some characters got quite lucky.

Yep

AKA Engage day

Well… you can see above what I think.

Huh… he’s definitely my worst unit, but he’s not so bad that I think having him actively makes maps harder. He contributed here, I needed to use everyone to survive the beginning.

I also accidentally killed the boss with his chain attack thing because I forgot it existed (luckily Alear gained EXP for the kill).

Which one?

It do be like that sometimes. But no doubt a lot of thought was put there.

about the map.. (strategy spoiler for those who havent finished ch.5)

Spoiler

For example  that narrow corridor. By the time the thief in middle of it, and the back enemy also within the corridor sandwiched between wall , is also the same turn you can reach in front of it if you activate Engage Sigurd. Using the override skill will make a very long beeline that whoever use it (presumably alfred) now stand behind the enemy blocking the corridor. The only other threat when blocking will be the archer  which warp Ragnarok can deal with it.

(Yay for the sibling duo)

The fact that theres two refill point beside the chests also reinforce that it is encouraged to use engage to reach there

A well planned design imo

------

Boucheron not really making the map harder, but  its still at the point where you need to use everyone to survive and no other alternatives. I end up annoyed since he died so many times

-----

Which one? ALL

Edited by joevar

Oh God the amount of stuff.

You can really tell there's a new FE in town.

Speaking of, getting through these fast so I can go back to it.

10 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

He was not prepared for that situation. I think it gave him a mild existential crisis.

He just tears up and goes "but I wanted to kill for youuuuuuu"

9 hours ago, Loliko said:

I never want to see a wyvern ever again

1629011659_Capturedcran_20230121_010930.png.cb868c5f54a02f4e17f25cc0b3708d48.png

1 hour and a half of endless ambush spawn wyverns. I'm not going through that again , I know Zeiss is needed for the good ending but I genuinely feel like I bit more than I could chew by going through FE6 first instead of the other GBA Emblems. It's a shame because the map feels very tense in a good way otherwise , but having to keep specific characters alive for gaiden chapters is getting very frustrating.

Ultimately it just gives me a reason to do an HM playthrough in the future once my skill issue gets resolved.

For now , I'll aim for a Zephiel kill with Wolt lol

Chapter 21's always a doozy. Pure suffering for all.

8 hours ago, Loliko said:

Only one left.

Capture d'écran_20230121_013857.png

Dew it. Fulfill your destiny, Wolt. Score your 2.75th Zephiel.

8 hours ago, Loliko said:

This is the most Roy that ever Royed. 7 STRENGTH. NOT A SINGLE STRENGTH LEVEL UP WITH 12 EXTRA LEVELS

SHANNA HITS HARDER THAN HIM , AND SHE'S DEAD

Capture d'écran_20230121_014615.png

AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh God, even as far as Roy goes, this has to be the saddest fucking Roy I've seen in my life.

8 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Celine is based. Definetly one of stronger units

Infact, the whole of Celine team is like good. Celine, Louis and Chloe definetly carrying me. Their skills interact with each other well as well

I'm more of a Clanne fan overhere. They're both more or less as good, but Clanne's been getting some nice levels. Louis is great, but I'll probably bench him for Jade. Or maybe I'll make room for both lol, knights are great here.

7 hours ago, Sooks said:

And lmao, Alear and Marth both have no peripheral vision.

Secret Emblem revealed: Xander.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

@Saint Rubenio Idk if you caught it or not while you were busy Engaging and having Turkish Food but a new Octopath Trailer dropped

It’s about the hunter and the apothecary, whom I have a feeling won’t interest you, but there’s some interesting info about how the stories in this game will work at the end.

The choices could either be really cool, since it seems like they’re trying to fully connect all the stories this time, or not matter at all, for the same reason.

Ooo I did miss it! Thanks! I'll give it a watch later.

6 hours ago, joevar said:

maybe, or sommie gives its blessing to my unit because i keep feeding it random stuff

i mean..

Hide contents

yunabu.png

how the hell she got 94 rating without ring , no stat booster, meal or anything.(this is in somniel after fight). Even alear still in 70's rating. im supposed to dislike her. now i cant...

Meanwhile I've even more reason to bench the shit outta her. Top tier losers? In my Fire Emblem? Pah, I say! Zelkov's where it's at.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yep, finally, time to

Engage GIFs | Tenor

Hmm, the game actually has a Latin American Spanish translation. I'm curious. I'll check it out for my first playthrough then...

Alear calls Zephia "pinche pendeja"

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also with Anna recruited, I can finally send Boucheron to the bench.

.....Bencheron.

Me, I'm thinking I might make him a mage.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Meanwhile I've even more reason to bench the shit outta her. Top tier losers? In my Fire Emblem? Pah, I say! Zelkov's where it's at.

hah. haha HAHA... just when you comment that this happen:

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yunaka, what is wrong with your level up

Spoiler

ree-yun.jpg

ye. i need to bench her... she will break the game sooner or later

share some of that to your damn teammate. instead of stealing stuff from enemy, now she steal stat level up from teammate. everyone else is normal (2-3 per lvl). i swear i didnt tamper the game.😐

if someone willing to share her growth rate please do so. i cant check wiki in fear of spoilers

maybe, just maybe the day one patch was meant to patch this too which i havent done it

Edited by joevar

I was a but worried about resetting, but then both Etie and Framme got way better levels, so... Yeah, it was a good idea.

12 minutes ago, joevar said:

hah. haha HAHA... just when you comment that this happen:

rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yunaka

I will reclass Boucheron to thief.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Or maybe I'll make room for both lol, knights are great here

Benching Horsies for Armors

Only in Engage lol

2 hours ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

The real question is is why am I playing Engage instead of Soul Reave

Cuz Engage peak

"The monastery was a massive time sink, I hope there isn't such a thing in Engage, or that it's at least optional."

Sommie exists

"C'mon cutscene, end so I can go see Sommie."

Spoiler

I just pet him a little, fed him a "rare fruit" and now he's following me around the Somniel with his tiny top hat.

It's too cute. I can't. My heart.

Also lol Vandad reminds Celica of Nomah that's amazing.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAA he fell asleep on his back while I typed this. I love him.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Spoiler

"My dream has always been to become a doctor so I can save people. And that hasn't changed."

And you know what else hasn't changed? I still would rather have your dad than you.

Anyway, Alear's been getting some seriously insane levels. I'm not seeing the myrmidon here lol. Framme's also been catching up on strength, thank goodness.

What the absolute...

I just unlocked the player card. It says Alear, Framme and Clanne have been deployed 6 times... And Vandad, 7 times.

How... What? Vandad and Alear have the same availability!

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

spent hours on one map literally throwing myself at a wall because I forgot the door was right there. The map was good, no doubt about it, but because I’m an idiot I kinda ruined the experience for myself and turned it into a slog. Like bruh, I did this to myself.

Meanwhile I opened the door too early and got my ass beat while the thief ran off with Obstruct.

Eh, I'm sure another one will pop up.

17 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What the absolute...

I just unlocked the player card. It says Alear, Framme and Clanne have been deployed 6 times... And Vandad, 7 times.

How... What? Vandad and Alear have the same availability!

It counts your resets.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

It counts your resets.

But... Alear cannot be undeployed. How in the world could I have deployed Vandad more than the character who is alwys forced to come along?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But... Alear cannot be undeployed. How in the world could I have deployed Vandad more than the character who is alwys forced to come along?

Now I'm just confused lmao.