Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Broke: Playing through Engage for the gameplay

Woke: Playing through Engage to get more characters to chill in the Somniel

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

So it's like Final Fantasy V? I can't wait for Alear to say "Sweet Christmas, it's a talking turtle!"

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Guys i thought it was joke but Framme really is one step away from selling Alear's bath water.

Sell it? Nah, Framme will keep Alear's bathwater for herself, only true enthusiasts can appreciate it.

Celine was the first unit to reach Lv.10. Let's see what the options are.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

The Axe units in general have been quite bad so far

They're at least more useful than other Axe users in the series thanks to Break but also Anna > Bencheron.

>Vidame (bro they just took the Spanish word for "life" and added some more letters)

>Ignis

Oh and Staff access too.

....Jean, i only recruited you out of obligation. To the bench.

6 hours ago, joevar said:

Hide contents

For example  that narrow corridor. By the time the thief in middle of it, and the back enemy also within the corridor sandwiched between wall , is also the same turn you can reach in front of it if you activate Engage Sigurd. Using the override skill will make a very long beeline that whoever use it (presumably alfred) now stand behind the enemy blocking the corridor. The only other threat when blocking will be the archer  which warp Ragnarok can deal with it.

(Yay for the sibling duo)

The fact that theres two refill point beside the chests also reinforce that it is encouraged to use engage to reach there

A well planned design imo

Spoiler

I used those two to take care of the thief as well, except I did it before the thief reached the hallway by warping Celica!Celine over there and having her nuke him out of existence and sending Sigurd!Alfred over with his high movement, while Alear baited the axe units to stop them from killing those two.

I used Sigurd’s override + ridersbane to kill both cavaliers supporting the boss in one move so I could focus on him more easily.

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just unlocked the player card. It says Alear, Framme and Clanne have been deployed 6 times... And Vandad, 7 times.

How... What? Vandad and Alear have the same availability!

It's because he's already been employed in your heart for months. If anything, I'm surprised that counts as only one map.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Now I'm just confused lmao.

I guess the old man fanboyish leads me to perform sorcery without even realizing. Or something.

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Fm_-0shaAAIseSO?format=jpg&name=large

Guys i thought it was joke but Framme really is one step away from selling Alear's bath water.

Fun fact: This was the line that prompted me to make the bath water comment.

37 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Broke: Playing through Engage for the gameplay

Woke: Playing through Engage to get more characters to chill in the Somniel

Why? You only need Sommie.

38 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Sell it? Nah, Framme will keep Alear's bathwater for herself, only true enthusiasts can appreciate it.

She will bathe in it to try and become as shiny as Alear.

15 minutes ago, ping said:

It's because he's already been employed in your heart for months. If anything, I'm surprised that counts as only one map.

It's a Genealogy map lol

42 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Framme vs Hubert death battle.

what's the stake?

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

But... Alear cannot be undeployed. 

yes but in skirmish.

14 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I turned Anna into a staff bot with Miccy to gain some levels kek

not to mention great sacrifice is a guaranteed 1 lvl up as long theres at least 4-5 injured unit

so far axe only good when paired with armor class. very high def + high atk combo basically. axe is too heavy afterall. just go with overweight and focus on that one big hit. so you dont need to care about doubling or dying from getting double'd.

edit: add in engraving that add more weight + might for extra oomph. for quite some time im confused which weapon for that kind of engraving before.

kinda like havel in Darksoul. who cares about dodging. one bonk while not getting any damage is all they need

Edited by joevar

6 minutes ago, joevar said:

yes but in skirmish.

But I haven't seen any yet lol

6 minutes ago, joevar said:

not to mention great sacrifice is a guaranteed 1 lvl up as long theres at least 4-5 injured unit

so far axe only good when paired with armor class. very high def + high atk combo basically. axe is too heavy afterall. just go with overweight and focus on that one big hit. so you dont need to care about doubling or dying from getting double'd.

edit: add in engraving that add more weight + might for extra oomph. for quite some time im confused which weapon for that kind of engraving before.

kinda like havel in Darksoul. who cares about dodging. one bonk while not getting any damage is all they need

I gave Micaiah to Vandad. Not sure why, I guess I felt Staffing Vandad sounded fun.

Ch.7 was probably the easiest chapter so far. Hortensia talked mad shit but she was all bark no bite. The All-for-One is scary but what you do is you put Yunaka on the Avo+30 tile and they can't do anything to her. 

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Is it me

Or is Yunaka kinda absurd

Nah she's really good.

Unless she falls off abysmally, i think she's gonna be a mainstay of the team.

5 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Is it me

Or is Yunaka kinda absurd

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah she's really good.

5 hours ago, joevar said:
Spoiler

ree-yun.jpg

yunaka indeed absurd and good

try to count how many ratings she got now despite only lvl 14

Edited by joevar

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Nah she's really good.

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

yunaka indeed absurd and good

I feel like they switched around hers and Alears growths or something lol

Also I now know for a fact that that RPG Site guy was smoking some shit when he said this game's maps felt like Three Houses maps.

This is like the exact opposite kind of map design.