Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

35 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Cs chests take it or leave it

I will take knives. Meet me halfway.

35 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Yeah FE4 will soon be modern

Well, he was talking about putting his dick in waifus, not putting the dicks of husbandos in waifus. That is strictly a modern FE thing.

• Replies 179.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Dunno about that with the Dora the explorer moments

Yeah, that's why I said "barely" lol. Occassionally the game goes "wow Mark you are there!", but otherwise Mark has about the same importance as Dart.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wooo I gotta give Nintendo another 400 bucks soon!

It was the one moment the game came close to Garon levels of comedy. For fuck's sake.

Yeah, no, romance sim is a moderm FE thing. Kaga is old, he doesn't roll like that. You will watch the predefined, properly developed, occasionally well-written romances between characters and you will like them.

Also Christine wears pants.

Yeaaah I dunno about Malear but Femlear never, ever gave any hints whatsoever to being evil. Or if she did, I missed them. She was just generic good guy from start to finish.

rip wallet.

still put a smile on my face everytime i remember it

oh its predetermined romance?! better actually. because i kinda hate bog standard, copy pasta romance of previous FE. even more so when its everything-everyone is okay design policy in romance. might as well romance a slime then.

pants? booooooooo. no-pants where. 

its not that obvious, it maybe even just my ear playing trick on me about how Malear laugh. he does laugh and it surely not a time for laughing.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

his dick in waifus, not putting the dicks of husbandos in waifus. That is strictly a modern FE thing.

lmao chill. my fav FE still FE6 as you can see on my profile. surely that explain a lot in this matter.

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

No

oh. then its omeone else. since i was sure i've seen F!Alear post multiple times here.

1 minute ago, joevar said:

oh its predetermined romance?!

Yeah, Berwick Saga has no supports. Each character instead has their own little character arcs that progress throughout the game. It isn't always perfect, but I find it a more natural approach that leaves more freedom to do stuff than FE supports.

better actually. because i kinda hate bog standard, copy pasta romance of previous FE. even more so when its everything-everyone is okay design policy in romance. might as well romance a slime then.

I mean, there are plenty of people out there that would romance a slime.

pants? booooooooo. no-pants where. 

Elsewhere.

lmao chill. my fav FE still FE6 as you can see on my profile. surely that explain a lot in this matter.

Did it really come across in a bad way? I really didn't mean it in a bad way. I suppose I just associated the word "romanceable" with "a player self-insert can fuck 'em" and c'mon you did not help your case with the dick comment

Anywy, FE6 is a funny game where Roy can marry six different women, but you don't want him to because he is completely shit as a unit and giving him supports is a waste. Not to mention half of the women are cavaliers that far outrun his armor movement.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Watch him die five minutes after tbis cutscene because Xenoblade is allergic to people older than 15.

XCX's cast is mostly chars in their 20's though...

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

So Camilla is

>Called the Emblem of Nohr in JP

>Called the Emblem of Revelation in EN

>Uses a Birthright map

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Azura would be more balanced but whatever...

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Thought of the wrong Ilya and wrong franchise you spent a shit ton of time on, and was confused.

Alear will be kidnapped recruited by Ilya and cast as the Eclipse Princess in the sequel to Golden Sun, Silver Moon.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

Are you a Veyle fan? You’re behind me! (Last I checked.)

I'm only one chapter behind you I think. Plus, Veyle is basically the only character who actually matters to the plot.

5 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That's very average badness. I want to murder Guillo.

Not possible, Guillo would eat you first.

Watch him die five minutes after tbis cutscene because Xenoblade is allergic to people older than 15.

This is funny because the first Xenoblade doesn't have any playable characters younger than 18.

6 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

XCX's cast is mostly chars in their 20's though...

Ehh, 15, 20, give me an old person and we'll talk.

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. Azura would be more balanced but whatever...

Azura never had a chance. Tits sell, they're the only reason for Cammie's popularity in the first place. Corrin already has the feet covered and Azura's too old to appeal to lolicons like Tiki and Veronica do, so she was left without niches of her own.

The real question is, why no Garon? Bad IntSys, trying to perform erasure of the true protagonist of Fates.

Not possible, Guillo would eat you first.

He wouldn't dare. I probably wouldn't taste good.

This is funny because the first Xenoblade doesn't have any playable characters younger than 18.

I thought the first Xenoblade was the bad one.

Actually from everything I've heard of this series it's the one I'd be most likely to enjoy but I'm me so it doesn't count

8 hours ago, joevar said:

thought Atelier dont have lewd sexy main character

They don't, Atelier is incredibly tame.

Idk how old Marie is. Not that it matters.

You say that but the series' oldest protagonists are a 27-year old woman and a 29-year old woman.

Yeah on average the female protagonists are older than the males.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ngl while the DLC is meatier than Houses's and that's neat, I still cannot shake this ugly feeling that they made some conscious choices to sell the DLC. 

It's all for the Maddening+ update.

Anywy, FE6 is a funny game where Roy can marry six different women, but you don't want him to because he is completely shit as a unit and giving him supports is a waste. Not to mention half of the women are cavaliers that far outrun his armor movement.

Also it's FE6 so the only Support you're getting is Roy/Lilina.

32 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

give me an old person and we'll talk

One of Xenoblade X's playables is a badass 40 year old man.

CAPITALISM BABY! ART IS NEVER FINISHED, IT JUST KEEPS GOING! GOTTA KEEP CHURNING IT OUT FOR THE BIG BUCKS BABY! WHAT'S THAT? CONCLUSIVE ENDINGS? NOT IN AMERICA BABY, WE GOTTA KEEP GETTING THOSE BIG BUCKS YEAH BABY! JUST LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF HOLLYWOOD, WHERE IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE GOOD, IT JUST HAS TO BE OUT BY TUESDAY!

tenor_71.gif

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You say that but the series' oldest protagonists are a 27-year old woman and a 29-year old woman.

Yeah on average the female protagonists are older than the males.

Xeno 2 and 3 only have teens as far as I can see, so I guess this is from the previous titles? Yeah come to think of it, I believe I was told Sharla's older.

Anyway, that's actually cool. Older women are a rarity. Though nothing beats Saphir.

It's all for the Maddening+ update.

Maddening+: now with extra revival stones.

Also it's FE6 so the only Support you're getting is Roy/Lilina.

I learned the art of emulator throttle in my years of playing Binding Blde.

One of Xenoblade X's playables is a badass 40 year old man.

Pics or it didn't happen.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Since when can you romance units as Mark though? Mark doesn't romance. He also barely exists.

I like to compare self-insert main characters to beer - sure, there's good craft beer out there, and yes, there's mass-produced stuff that's drinkable, but if you grab a random bottle of beer in the supermarket, it's probably going to be bad. Shipping in video games (not necessarily romance as a whole, but the kind that lets the player play matchmaker) I would liken to Hershey chocolate - objectively bad (butyric acid, nom nom nom...), but very popular despite that.

To be honest, I recognise that neither of those comparisons are particularly airtight, but I think it's worth ignoring that in favour of the conclusion that Awakening and Fates supports are like a Hershey bar dissolved in warm Budweiser.

It doesn't apply to you, of course, but the Roy support is quite nice for whichever Xmas Cav another player might decide to use. They grow reasonably fast considering that you can build them from chapter 1, and Roy's Fire affinity is even one of the best in the game. I've definitely got Roy/Xmas A supports without spamming End Turn.

It is kinda funny how Shanna, Sue, Sophia, and Lalum's supports are all so slow that they're basically easter eggs, though.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xeno 2 and 3 only have teens as far as I can see, so I guess this is from the previous titles?

Lora (XC2: Torna) is 27 or 28 as well and is the protag, soooooo... yep, also incorrect. XD

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ward...40???

Well 40 in anime aka 80 fr

His hair is not greying in the slightest, an actually elderly man calls him a youngster and while not quite in his physical prime, he is still very much in fighting condition, enough to be Endgame Ready. I'd say approaching his 50s seems reasonable for the guy.

...Certainly much more than Vandad with his silver white hair, his Jeiganness and his bad back lolololololol

4 minutes ago, ping said:

I like to compare self-insert main characters to beer - sure, there's good craft beer out there, and yes, there's mass-produced stuff that's drinkable, but if you grab a random bottle of beer in the supermarket, it's probably going to be bad. Shipping in video games (not necessarily romance as a whole, but the kind that lets the player play matchmaker) I would liken to Hershey chocolate - objectively bad (butyric acid, nom nom nom...), but very popular despite that.

To be honest, I recognise that neither of those comparisons are particularly airtight, but I think it's worth ignoring that in favour of the conclusion that Awakening and Fates supports are like a Hershey bar dissolved in warm Budweiser.

I have drank like three sips of beer in my life, so... Yeah?

It doesn't apply to you, of course, but the Roy support is quite nice for whichever Xmas Cav another player might decide to use. They grow reasonably fast considering that you can build them from chapter 1, and Roy's Fire affinity is even one of the best in the game. I've definitely got Roy/Xmas A supports without spamming End Turn.

Who are Xmas cavaliers? I only know Noah and Treck.

It is kinda funny how Shanna, Sue, Sophia, and Lalum's supports are all so slow that they're basically easter eggs, though.

Like 97% of the game's supports lolololol

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Xeno 2 and 3 only have teens as far as I can see, so I guess this is from the previous titles?

Nah even Xenoblade 2 and 3 have them. Xenoblade 2 has Morag, who isn't given a specified age but definitely late 20s. Torna has Lora who is confirmed to be 27.

Xenoblade 3 is mostly teens due to the nature of the world but

latest.png?width=378&height=619

Monica is 33 years old. She has a 18 year old daughter btw.

And then there's Gray

latest.png?width=445&height=618

60 years old. His wife is 30 years younger than him.

(These characters are not playable but you can add them to your party).

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Remember when i said 40? I was wrong. He's 57. Meet Kentaro Nagi

latest.png

Unlike the other two i posted, this guy is playable. Optional recruit but he shows up a lot in the story.

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Ya know, we can shit on support/shipping all we want

But FE's canon romances ain't any better lmao

Yeah, that's true.

I say reject romance. Fuck romance, romance sucks. Let's have betrayal instead. Traitors are way cool.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Nah even Xenoblade 2 and 3 have them. Xenoblade 2 has Morag, who isn't given a specified age but definitely late 20s. Torna has Lora who is confirmed to be 27.

Oh yeah, Morag. Almost forgot her. Morag was cool. Surprised me to see her design and find no fanservice holes.

Xenoblade 3 is mostly teens due to the nature of the world but

latest.png?width=378&height=619

Monica is 33 years old. She has a 18 year old daughter btw.

I like her well enough. Wait, wouldn't that make her pregnant at 15--

And then there's Gray

latest.png?width=445&height=618

60 years old. His wife is 30 years younger than him.

He's like, opposite Saphir where he looks 20 years younger than his stated age lol

(These characters are not playable but you can add them to your party).

Ahh, of course, there's the catch.

Remember when i said 40? I was wrong. He's 57. Meet Kentaro Nagi

latest.png

Unlike the other two i posted, this guy is playable. Optional recruit but he shows up a lot in the story.

He looks like the guy from Human Centipede.

Amazing.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh yeah, Morag. Almost forgot her. Morag was cool. Surprised me to see her design and find no fanservice holes.

I like her well enough. Wait, wouldn't that make her pregnant at 15--

He's like, opposite Saphir where he looks 20 years younger than his stated age lol

Ahh, of course, there's the catch.

He looks like the guy from Human Centipede.

Amazing.

Wouldn't it be easier to just say "i was wrong", and get it over with? XD