Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Wouldn't it be easier to just say "i was wrong", and get it over with? XD

I mean, I'm not arguing. He sent me designs and I expressed thoughts. Am I going to jail for that?

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Least traitorous pineapple enjoyer

Listen, I'm just saying. Every time a character is a traitor they are the coolest character in their story.

• Replies 178.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Let's have betrayal instead. Traitors are way cool

Wait, wouldn't that make her pregnant at 15--

Mmhmm.

Her own daughter calls her a "bitchqueen" and Monica has one hell of a patience (it's because she knows deep down she's caring).

He's like, opposite Saphir where he looks 20 years younger than his stated age lol

Ok but what's the beard rating?

it seems a lot of people fervently reject the idea that Lilina is the canon pairing. just because theres options. and also no sequel to prove otherwise unlike Marth and Ike

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, he was talking about putting his dick in waifus, not putting the dicks of husbandos in waifus. That is strictly a modern FE thing.

LMAO chill.

if theres no such thinggs, i dont mind either really. as long as they are clear about it. after all Engage pretty clearly not care about pairing, which is a good thing to do once in a while. so by your definition it make Engage an old/retro game?

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

and c'mon you did not help your case with the dick comment

im just unapologetically horny for this several days

936d9fd29986abb57a752fc2d16d0b9b.jpg

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Azura never had a chance. Tits sell, they're the only reason for Cammie's popularity in the first place.

speaking of that... the first thing i notice to new hero for Xenoblade next DLC wave is that.. tits. seem the new hero has the biggest tits in Xeno 3 cast. 

1d8hF6eg5s.jpg

you cant tell me otherwise with that kind of artwork pose. thankfully the 3D model outfit actually making it rather obscure.

"why talk about unimportant stuff like that?" well the important info bits still not released,, thats why.

16 minutes ago, ping said:

I like to compare self-insert main characters to beer - sure, there's good craft beer out there, and yes, there's mass-produced stuff that's drinkable, but if you grab a random bottle of beer in the supermarket, it's probably going to be bad. Shipping in video games (not necessarily romance as a whole, but the kind that lets the player play matchmaker) I would liken to Hershey chocolate - objectively bad (butyric acid, nom nom nom...), but very popular despite that.

To be honest, I recognise that neither of those comparisons are particularly airtight, but I think it's worth ignoring that in favour of the conclusion that Awakening and Fates supports are like a Hershey bar dissolved in warm Budweiser.

i would just conclude that long sentence as being comparing support via self insert to a junk food. pretty self explanatory to a lot more people.

because i sure dont understand any of the reference abve there

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Why do you think he's one of the best regarded villains in the series? Treason, Armagon. Treason is the key.

Mmhmm.

Her own daughter calls her a "bitchqueen" and Monica has one hell of a patience (it's because she knows deep down she's caring).

Bitchqueen.

Well.

Ok but what's the beard rating?

Eeeehhh

I never liked that "beard extends inti the lips from below but then has no stache" beard style. It looks weird. Plus, it's too thin, there is no girth to that beard, no thickness.

3.5/10. A messy, bushy beard would compliment his hairstyle far better.

1 minute ago, joevar said:

LMAO chill.

I refuse.

if theres no such thinggs, i dont mind either really. as long as they are clear about it. after all Engage pretty clearly not care about pairing, which is a good thing to do once in a while. so by your definition it make Engage an old/retro game?

Never meant to imply it would be a big issue for you. I just thought the "romanceable" phrasing was funny. That was it, I didn't mean anything by it. Please forgive me for everything.

im just unapologetically horny for this several days

936d9fd29986abb57a752fc2d16d0b9b.jpg

Ah.

...well.

speaking of that... the first thing i notice to new hero for Xenoblade next DLC wave is that.. tits. seem the new hero has the biggest tits in Xeno 3 cast. 

1d8hF6eg5s.jpg

you cant tell me otherwise with that kind of artwork pose. thankfully the 3D model outfit actually making it rather obscure.

I am so happy for Xenoblade 3.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I'm not arguing. He sent me designs and I expressed thoughts. Am I going to jail for that?

Not really, but you didn't really acknowledge the fact that he went out of his way to show you reasons/evidence that the info you had was incorrect. Skirting around it isn't the same thing i don't think. XD

Nothing shameful about being wrong, i admit it constantly.

2 minutes ago, joevar said:

play the game Ruben

PLAY. THE. GAME.

Not another one.

Just now, Lightcosmo said:

Not really, but you didn't really acknowledge the fact that he went out of his way to show you reasons/evidence that the info you had was incorrect. Skirting around it isn't the same thing i don't think. XD

Nothing shameful about being wrong, i admit it constantly.

Sorry I didn't verbally say "I was wrong." Forgive me.

Confirmed on Bamco's own website.

Q. What is the spec information for this title?

Based on the GameCube version, this title supports improved aspect ratios and has enhanced graphic expression. Please refer to the table below for the detailed specification information on this title.

• Voice Over: Japanese
  • Text Languages:
    • Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
    • Baten Kaitos Origins: English

They really aren't going to bother localizing Origins for the other major Western European tongues? Lazy.🤨

Q. What enhancements were made to this version of the game?

The visual quality of the game has been improved, including the UI and graphics for the main characters and objects in the field.

In addition to stabilizing the frame rate, "Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster” introduces new features such as encounters-off, auto-battle, skip cutscenes, and auto-save to make it even more accessible to new players.

Turning off encounters isn't useful if it leaves you underleveled for the bosses! Especially the infamous softlock ones! And yet they don't mention difficulty options. Auto-battle seems like a junk addition for the BK games too. "Such as" leaves room for more, though I'll be skeptical.

They also state there will be no added or restored cut content. -As if "HD Remaster" was indicative of this being more of a purely preservation effort.

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Treason is the key.

Benedict Arnold, moments before defecting to the British.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

auto-save

Me when the game autosaves right before the soft lock boss.

... actually the main reason the soft lock could happen is because you have to switch discs. That shouldn't be the case here.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Me when the game autosaves right before the soft lock boss.

... actually the main reason the soft lock could happen is because you have to switch discs. That shouldn't be the case here.

Only for Origins!😝

It is still entirely possible someone won't read Kalas's warning as seriously as they should and save over their one file at the red flower three steps away from that boss fight!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

huh.. Lapis really turn up the "country bumpkin" a few notch.  i will surely use you more next run Lapis.

---------------------------------------

also case closed everyone. ruben apologized already

im sorry ruuben you had to be sorry about being sorry

Just now, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

??????

in Ike case, its the reverse of marth: its confirmed no one can be paired with him.  so anyone that ships Ike with anyone in PoR can say goodbye to that. forever virgin ike

3 minutes ago, joevar said:

also case closed everyone. ruben apologized already

im sorry ruuben you had to be sorry about being sorry

It's okay, this happens every time I talk about Xenoblade, really ought to stop doing that

Anyway, you may be sorry, but I'm sorrier. I am the sorriest. Everyone bow down to my sorrying.

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It is still entirely possible someone won't read Kalas's warning as seriously as they should and save over their one file at the red flower three steps away from that boss fight!

Oh right, the airship one. Yeah.

They could replace all red flowers with blue flowers but I doubt that. This seems to be merely a touch up and nothing more.

16 minutes ago, joevar said:

anyone that ships Ike with anyone in PoR can say goodbye to that

Joevar no, you've awakened the Ike/Soren shippers. 

FR1LmRvXoAImCVc.jpg:large

See, that's better. Full goatee, enough girth to truly earn the name beard and it compliments his silly pompadour. That's what Grandpa Gray should've strived to be. I rate that one 7.7/10.

...this is fun, any more Xeno beards I can rate?

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ike/Soren shippers. 

hmm

6396129f-e82c-466d-9deb-8ee14dd658cd-166

-------------------------------------------

anyway Xeno 3 wave 4 interest me more now than wave 4 of Engage. 

too bad we still dont have release date. but since they already teased it now, hopefully not next year or even late year. but around summer to autumn

ngl, i still cant remember the name of that new hero  girl for wave 3 dlc lmao

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...this is fun, any more Xeno beards I can rate?

yes

Triton.png

3 minutes ago, joevar said:

yes

Triton.png

Ah yeah, I remember this one, I think. Someone sent him to me before. Xeno X, perhaps?

Anyhow, now there's a beard. A beard so thicc, you cannot tell where the stache begins and ends. A beard so bushy, it gives the impression of multiple layers, like an onion. And just like an onion, it brings a tear to my eye.

...I will, however, dock points for the weak stache game. It just... kinda fades out around the Hitler area. An unfortunate blemish on an otherwise spotless bush. It's also a bit messy, but he wears the unkeptness well.

8.7/10