• Replies 178.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- I cleared Chapter 16 BR at last, the gears are starting to turn again. Though I still have another two to go before everyone else can resume. And I can wait until recruiting Oboro!Hisame until after C18 as long as it's before 19, correct?

4 hours ago, joevar said:

i would just conclude that long sentence as being comparing support via self insert to a junk food. pretty self explanatory to a lot more people.

because i sure dont understand any of the reference abve there

We can liken Awakening/Fates supports to a cheeseburger with a Hershey bar replacing the lettuce if you insist.

3 minutes ago, ping said:

We can liken Awakening/Fates supports to a cheeseburger with a Hershey bar replacing the lettuce if you insist.

Can you make an analogy with beards instead? Speak in my language.

33 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I might be able to do war crimes (um, that is analogies involving war crimes), but no promises.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Like making out with your sharp-looking bearded lover, only to get cuts on your face b/c the mane is too sharp?😛

-I'm told this sometimes happens. A wonderful time, until ouch it's not.

Soren really said "i can fix her"

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Soooo any more beards? This cannot be all the beards, can it?

Hmm.

So you posted Xenoblade 3 Vandham before. Here's Xenoblade X Vandham

latest.png

No beard but a thick moustache. He's 48.

latest.png?width=390&height=618

Lao has a very light one, he is 31.

Btw that Triton guy? The one Shrimpy posted

funniest guy. You'll love him (he takes his helmet off when he joins you).

12 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I will take war crimes.

Romantic supports are like seeds. One must salt the earth (read: get at least one of the pair killed) before they can spread.

Self-insert protagonists... er.... humm... are like flooding a populated area in order to slow down an invading army. Not only does it sufficate the story, what remains has the charm of a drowned chicken.

No, sorry, can't think of anything better.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@Shrimpy -Limited Edition- I cleared Chapter 16 BR at last, the gears are starting to turn again. Though I still have another two to go before everyone else can resume. And I can wait until recruiting Oboro!Hisame until after C18 as long as it's before 19, correct?

Was it after 18 or 17, i don't remember XD

I will check our chart and post in our thread

Just ran into a thread on Reddit that lays out all the proficiencies, stats and skills for the DLC emblems.

Spoiler

Yep, it's exactly as I expected. Soren is the "wanna reclass in the midgame? Pay us 30 bucks!" emblem, offering daggers, staves and tomes. IE everything you don't get in the midgame. With Dimitri offering lances and Camilla axes, it would seem completely free reclassing is now possible for the entirety of the game... as long as you pay up.

Sheesh...

19 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Like making out with your sharp-looking bearded lover, only to get cuts on your face b/c the mane is too sharp?😛

That's...

...Shit, is this going to happen to me? Am I going to finally score and then accidentally murder my partner with my beard before getting to the best part?

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Hmm.

So you posted Xenoblade 3 Vandham before. Here's Xenoblade X Vandham

latest.png

No beard but a thick moustache. He's 48.

Hwahahah! Look at that meaty handlebar! Just the Moulder-tier moustache would be great, but then he took the time to groom his beard into a fine extension of it. The result, facial hair that could beat enemies into submission by itself while the man sits back and enjoys a nice... cigar. He strikes me as the cigar type. It is slightly uneven, but otherwise, excellent.

9.1/10

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

latest.png?width=390&height=618

Lao has a very light one, he is 31.

There's a beard there?

...oh, damn. There really is.

Uh... Yeah, no. That's not a beard, that's a guy who forgot to shave for a couple days. It's like Zelkov's beard, only this guy isn't Zelkov, he's just some guy.

0.1/10. I give it a fraction for existing.

Anything else for me? C'mon, make me play Xenoblade, one beard at a time.

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw that Triton guy? The one Shrimpy posted

funniest guy. You'll love him (he takes his helmet off when he joins you).

Yes, I agree, this is the greatest Xenoblade character to ever exist. I take back everything negative I ever said about Xenoblade. I could probably stand the British teen gang if I had this guy hanging out too.

26 minutes ago, ping said:

Romantic supports are like seeds. One must salt the earth (read: get at least one of the pair killed) before they can spread.

Hey that's what I did when I played FE4! I can relate!

26 minutes ago, ping said:

Self-insert protagonists... er.... humm... are like flooding a populated area in order to slow down an invading army. Not only does it sufficate the story, what remains has the charm of a drowned chicken.

No, sorry, can't think of anything better.

It's okay. I get it.

2 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Man

i am still in Engage mood

I might just buy the DLC to have 5 maps to play over the weekend....

I don't know if I'll be able to last long enough to wait for the DLC campaign to do maddening. I might just go ahead and do another run before then.

It all depends on when wave 3 comes out. If it arrives at the speed wave 2 did, it'll probably be worth waiting.