*Initiating Transfer protocol*

*Sending D-mail*

*Requesting access to Cern servers*

*Objective: Clear CQ ch10 in 5 turns or less*

*Boss gimmick: Time machine*

Access granted

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is the most misleading shit ever.

Not a surprise this wouldn't rub the right way in 2023.

Leaves me wondering how you're going to feel about Oracle of Ages. Seasons I'm not so concerned about b/c it's lighter on the puzzles.

So TIL Fate/Stay has Voyager as a Servant...

Actually, ngl, I think it's neat his design took cues from The Little Prince.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Link's Awakening does the same thing as Minish Cap where the first half of the game is nothing and then the second half makes you go "hey wait these dungeons actually kinda nice".

Guess the fic's honeymoon phase ended since its metrics barely increased today compared to yesterday... likely it fell off to the second page of most of its tags. lol

Okay so last night I had an interesting dream where when playing Three Houses I somehow and for some reason reverted back to the school days of the game where I ended up finding an alternate version of the Crimson Eagle route where the story felt like it was actually exploring the complex themes it was bringing instead of giving them a hand wave and also had it so there wasn't a huge tonal shift with characters lamenting about the horrors of war before mercilessly killing hundreds of soldiers while saying quick one liners and doing action poses, and also Edelgard saying something about having affections on Claude.

You think that's a joke? No, I genuinely had a dream where that happened and I was honestly disappointed when I realized it was all a dream and in reality all I had was Tonal Whiplash Houses.

Clearly I've been thinking about my view on this game way too much for it to creep into my dreams like that...

Uh, anyways, later that morning I got curious on how popular the actual ship for Edelgard and Claude is. I know I've been joking about it but as it's starting to grow on me I checked good ol' Ao3 to see how many entries there were and what started as a curious look into the numbers of entries ended with having me read this one entry that took an entire day to get through and honest to god had me captivated all the way to the very end in what was probably the most I've read one thing in a single day in years.

Cough Anyhow, lets rejoin with the Princess herself...

fJW3PL1.jpg

So according to the wiki this is the second to last chapter in the entire game which is just bizarre, this feels way shorter than I expected.

gv52qu2.jpg

Perfect teatimes showing me that Jeritza is my true soulmate.

...Seriously, this is the only perfect teatime I've gotten so far in this run.

uGpoQOU.jpg

"How could a member of my own family say something so horrible?!"

QvdXclM.jpg

On second thought, these two might be perfect for each other.

02THwQC.jpgvOJhuLa.jpg

Though even Jeritza is more compelling as a character to me...

YLTEycN.jpg

I can't tell what's creepier, the fact that you painted a portrait of your mute teacher who only says stuff when responding to other things, or the fact that you somehow did it without any references.

wQ0eU5s.jpg

Oh god...

How do romantic endings even work for this game if you aren't Byleth?

Edited by Edelguardiansing

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

So according to the wiki this is the second to last chapter in the entire game which is just bizarre, this feels way shorter than I expected.

It is. CF is a couple chapters shorter than the other routes.

5 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I think its whatever A supports you reached first without repeating characters... maybe.

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

You think that's a joke? No, I genuinely had a dream where that happened and I was honestly disappointed when I realized it was all a dream and in reality all I had was Tonal Whiplash Houses.

Clearly I've been thinking about my view on this game way too much for it to creep into my dreams like that...

Only in a dream could Three Houses be so good. Its a tragedy that the dream ended.

17 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

fJW3PL1.jpg

Alas it is the shortest of the routes due to time constraints.

19 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

wQ0eU5s.jpg

Oh god...

Highest support points between characters that reached A ranks...I think.

easily the worst character endings in all FE imo. since the game pick the paired ending like that, it also mean every possible pairing now has equally uninteresting ending so no pairing can be better than other due to "accidental" paired ending. the game really pick the pairing using Swiss Cheese model smh.

how many times i've repeat my self again?

even awakening is better.

Group Ending when IS...

EDIT: Engage actually sort of doing that actually.. not quite what i want, but almost.

Edited by joevar

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

True, although from this game, I prefer Throné and Osvald. If I had to rank the themes, it would go:

Throné > Osvald > Ochette > Hikari = Agnea > Castti (RIP) >>>>> Partitio > Temenos

You hate Temenos's theme? I like it a lot! It's so different. So... funky.

Otherwise, yeah, more or less agreed.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

It's probably gonna be less dumb than that, because Berwick Saga is a well made game, but... Sheesh.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

Sorry.

Don't be, you're the one living in Gunland

49 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Okay so last night I had an interesting dream where when playing Three Houses I somehow and for some reason reverted back to the school days of the game where I ended up finding an alternate version of the Crimson Eagle route where the story felt like it was actually exploring the complex themes it was bringing instead of giving them a hand wave and also had it so there wasn't a huge tonal shift with characters lamenting about the horrors of war before mercilessly killing hundreds of soldiers while saying quick one liners and doing action poses, and also Edelgard saying something about having affections on Claude.

This reminds me of the time I dreamed I was Hanneman, and then I died.

Anyway, yeah. You've been thinking too much about Houses. Go play Berwick Saga.

50 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Uh, anyways, later that morning I got curious on how popular the actual ship for Edelgard and Claude is.

Very, but not as much as Claude x Hilda. Why people ship this freedom fighter with a woman whose family owns slaves and shows zero regrets about it is beyond me, but I guess she has boobs so all is well.

51 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Ahahaha...

Yeah, Crimson Flower is blatantly unfinished. The route of the game's poster girl is unfinished. Also the route of the game's second poster boy is a copypaste of another route where he doesn't exist. Small indie studio, please understand.

52 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

I can't tell what's creepier, the fact that you painted a portrait of your mute teacher who only says stuff when responding to other things, or the fact that you somehow did it without any references

I like the fact that Byleth's """""reacting"""""" to it through the door so they wouldn't have to make a model of the portrait.

43 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I think its whatever A supports you reached first without repeating characters... maybe.

Nobody really knows. It's very strange.

5 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Do what i do and get another system purely for modding! Xd

Nah not paying another 300 buck 😛

Emulation is the way!

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

think its whatever A supports you reached first without repeating characters... maybe.

Whoever has the highest support points with each other afaik

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

shows zero regrets

Pls Ruben

Don't let activate 3H defense mode.

Speaking about dreams...i had a weird one

A very strange one...

We at Teehee met Kaga

52 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Pls Ruben

Don't let activate 3H defense mode.

Shhhhh

There is no Three Houses.

There is only Sommie.

52 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Speaking about dreams...i had a weird one

A very strange one...

We at Teehee met Kaga

Y E S

I must tell Kaga he created my favorite strategy game of all time, and also some of the worst romanced I've ever seen.