Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

19 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Funny how two people are playing Xenoblade 1 when Xenoblade 3's DLC just released. The beginning and the end are one and the same...

The ultimate plot twist would be me playing Xeno 2 completely out of the blue. The beginning and the end and the middle are one and the same... Or something.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Yes, turns out the key to progressing was not splitting up when the FE game offered two roads. Who woulda thunk it.

Anyway, Lindon stop being hilarious, I need you to get hit so you can get 30 more crit.

BRO I BOUGHT A DOZEN EGGS FOR MYSELF AND EIGHT OTHER PEOPLE AND TWO OF MY ROOMATES ATE SIX EGGS THEN LEFT THE KITCHEN A DISASTER GGGHHHHSISGSGSISJSBSG

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

BRO I BOUGHT A DOZEN EGGS FOR MYSELF AND EIGHT OTHER PEOPLE AND TWO OF MY ROOMATES ATE SIX EGGS THEN LEFT THE KITCHEN A DISASTER GGGHHHHSISGSGSISJSBSG

Throw the remaining eggs at them.

Ivy has hit issues.

I went to the arena intent on getting her hit +15 or something, then I remembered she also has speed issues and her other slot is already occupied by Canter.

Welp. At least I've found that Singleminded comes into play more often than I would've expected. It's not often, but there have been a couple times when it was handy to have.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

can see that... it still doesn't explain what the motes of light are though.

We do know what they mean tho at least.

Spoiler

Ultimately I think it's just Origin shenanigans, like how the Irises aren't explained either. It's just a fact of the world.

After Luigi Odyssey crashed yet again, I decided to give Days of Ruin a whirl, see how a quick free battle would treat me. Despite not having played Advance Wars in years and always having been bad at it, the other day I got the hang of it quickly and won a couple of war room maps without losing. I figured I'd be well off here as well.

...Then the game's protagonist fucking destroyed me lol. Why are mid tanks in this game so terrifying? They tower over buildings! Ed came at me with a single big tank and I basically could do nothing. Even built an anti-tank, but the guy just ran lol. Maybe I'll give it another shot when I'm not falling half asleep on my chair.

Well, Chapter 4 isn't as annoying as I thought it'd be...

Chapter 5 done. Ah, didn't got the chest with the Silver Sword+. Ah well, it's okay.

Chapter 6 done.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just realized that the ending song of Future Redeemed using the Xenogears' flutes is a double meaning because flutes are the musical theme of Xenoblade 3

FuwU3aRWwAE1LWj?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Armagon

Okay, who had the 'genius' idea of having the Dracula fight happen on a partial floor...

At least, it's done. And I don't have to play Dracula X again! Now only Magician, Maxim, and Julius modes are left to do. Well, that's for next time.