Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

image-via-twitter.large.png

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2023/07/pokemon-launches-official-community-forums-and-its-already-a-disaster

This is not Nintendo's fault. This is our species's fault.

---

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2023/07/trails-ys-dev-falcom-working-on-something-brand-new

The interview hasn't been released yet, but apparently in it Falcom's prez says it isn't Ys and it isn't Trails.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 178k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I like the one just randomly going MIIVERSE IS BACK in the midst of all the mayhem.

God damn it

This is the biggest amount of internet popcorn i had in a big ass while

Brought a little joy in this shitty ass week

Bwahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

…Because I have standards?

shinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gif

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

7 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

God damn it

This is the biggest amount of internet popcorn i had in a big ass while

Brought a little joy in this shitty ass week

Bwahahahahaha

It's been a while since I ate popcorn. I didn't buy any for Indy 5 because I thought it would probably be too expensive.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm not one for popcorn.

Though as it is, it's only occasionally that I buy anything to snack on for a movie since... well, lines be loooooong.

At the only local theatre close to home they sell tickets at the bar lol

Luckily I could bypass the line by purchasing the tickets online.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

At the only local theatre close to home they sell tickets at the bar lol

Luckily I could bypass the line by purchasing the tickets online.

Oh, not the tickets line, but the one to buy snacks and stuff.

48 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

shinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gifshinobu-shinobu-laugh.gif

Hunger and weakness are no bar to vengeance’s call.  I would find Shrimp-kun’s slayers and send them back whence I came.

f2oEXI2.png

Quick EU4 achivement run :] Eating Qara Qoyunlu in 34 years is actually somewhat tricky if you want to continue the campaign past that. They require three wars to be fully annexed, and taking 100% warscore worth of land results in a 15 year truce, so if you don't want to trucebreak (which would result in horrible stability hits and coalitions formed against you), you have to attack one of QQ's allies and then white peace QQ out, replacing the long truce with one that only lasts 5 years. I was somewhat lucky there since QQ guaranteed a weak Armenia; otherwise I would've had to fabricate on Mazanderan (the tag south of the Caspian), which would've delayed things for a bit.

Iraq is a vassal, they have a bunch of cores on QQ, which allowed the 2nd war against them to be a reconquet war, nice and light on the aggressive expansion.

HMVHTwL.png

And since I already got the achievement I was looking for, I can see if I can get away with this. :lol: The Osmanoglu do not want to share the Black Sea coast with me - apart from Bagdad, no idea why the Ottos want that one specifically, those are provinces of my new Georgian vassal, including one that I politely asked the Ottomans to return to them. If they come to kill me, hey, you win some, you lose some.

19 minutes ago, gnip said:

The Osmanoglu do not want to share the Black Sea coast with me - apart from Bagdad, no idea why the Ottos want that one specifically, those are provinces of my new Georgian vassal, including one that I politely asked the Ottomans to return to them. If they come to kill me, hey, you win some, you lose some.

Bag that dad, Gnip.

21 minutes ago, gnip said:

f2oEXI2.png

Quick EU4 achivement run :] Eating Qara Qoyunlu in 34 years is actually somewhat tricky if you want to continue the campaign past that. They require three wars to be fully annexed, and taking 100% warscore worth of land results in a 15 year truce, so if you don't want to trucebreak (which would result in horrible stability hits and coalitions formed against you), you have to attack one of QQ's allies and then white peace QQ out, replacing the long truce with one that only lasts 5 years. I was somewhat lucky there since QQ guaranteed a weak Armenia; otherwise I would've had to fabricate on Mazanderan (the tag south of the Caspian), which would've delayed things for a bit.

Iraq is a vassal, they have a bunch of cores on QQ, which allowed the 2nd war against them to be a reconquet war, nice and light on the aggressive expansion.

HMVHTwL.png

And since I already got the achievement I was looking for, I can see if I can get away with this. :lol: The Osmanoglu do not want to share the Black Sea coast with me - apart from Bagdad, no idea why the Ottos want that one specifically, those are provinces of my new Georgian vassal, including one that I politely asked the Ottomans to return to them. If they come to kill me, hey, you win some, you lose some.

Reminds me I should get back to my Russia game at some point.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bag that dad, Gnip.

This changes everything

36 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Bag that dad, Gnip.

Oh, the dad will be bagged. Just give it, like, 20 years or so, integrating vassals is a fairly slow business.

34 minutes ago, GuardianSing said:

Reminds me I should get back to my Russia game at some point.

We can be terrified of the Ottomans together! Or not, you've probably outgrown that stage at this point.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like the one just randomly going MIIVERSE IS BACK in the midst of all the mayhem.

Look, they have a Slowbro profile pic, they just haven't noticed the forum became chaos yet

...Although that being said, the image got me curious enough to take a quick look at it myself, and the forum looks very normal at this point.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

Look, they have a Slowbro profile pic, they just haven't noticed the forum became chaos yet

They certainly seem like the type to use three Snorlaxes.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

...Although that being said, the image got me curious enough to take a quick look at it myself, and the forum looks very normal at this point.

No Vaporeon copypastas in sight?