• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

23 hours ago, Armagon said:

Even then some specifically drop rates are pretty ass.

Generally they are as follows:

100 for the common

50 for average chance

30 for rarest items.

That really isn't that bad, honestly.

Edited by Lightcosmo

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Why is Kohga's last battle the worst one lol

It was....interesting. 

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I do love how, if you end up winning the contest, you get rewarded with additional work for the midterm. That's just hilarious.

To be fair "i did a commercial for Coca-Cola" is a pretty big thing to put on your resume. But still why is this a mid-term?

Mind you, if you win, you have until next March to submit it so it's not like "here's more work, fuck you".

1 hour ago, Lightcosmo said:

The treasure rates on the other hand, can be a bit lower:

9a07b37e1b441b170f21328087322705.png

259 refs? That's four and a half keys.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

To be fair "i did a commercial for Coca-Cola" is a pretty big thing to put on your resume. But still why is this a mid-term?

Mind you, if you win, you have until next March to submit it so it's not like "here's more work, fuck you".

Well... Good luck winning, then?

2 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Why is a gundam battle worse than a shipping war/Dogfight/Formula 1 simulator?

I liked the idea of it but it was pretty much just spam bullet time/Recall. Which....i guess most of them were but they worked better.

Reached Rise from the Ashes now. Didn't really like when I played it at first, but it has grown on me. Ema the cute, Lana hot

And I know @Saint Rubenio likes Gant, so...

My fucking goodness, Payday 3. They'd been advertising a patch on October 5th. The entire fanbase started to cope that every single issue in the game would be fixed with this patch. Which was obviously not true, but much needed tweaks, fixes and changes could be reasonably done in two weeks, the first step in the game's healing process after its horrible launch.

...Overkill's offices have (apparently) closed. The patch did not come out. They promised a patch and couldn't even get that right.

Jesus fucking Christ, what boxes have they left to tick in the "modern gaming new release" list?

Speaking of releases,

Binding_Blade_-_Boss_Recruitment-31.png?

It's coming out tonight. I don't want to release it right on top of FEE3 (in which I am not participating because, as you may recall, I am dumb), and the alternative is waiting another month. Fuck it, it's been long enough. Whoever plays it, plays it. I'm just really fucking happy FE6 didn't implode when I attempted to change the title screen, would love to end on that note lol

12 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

Reached Rise from the Ashes now. Didn't really like when I played it at first, but it has grown on me. Ema the cute, Lana hot

Ema is like, immensely forgettable in this game, but Lana is awesome. I want a jacket like that, it looks so good. Cool character, too.

12 minutes ago, Newtype06 said:

And I know @Saint Rubenio likes Gant, so...

Ayyy, swimming lad. Best character. There he is.

Did you know because you've seen me mention it or did you just know because it's me?

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Boktai 2 dungeon 2 done. Felt fairly long again, I don't mind that, although the boss was thankfully easier. The twist at the end adds a little zest to things. I think I'll play a bit more while the Sun is still up.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Speaking of releases,

It's coming out tonight. I don't want to release it right on top of FEE3 (in which I am not participating because, as you may recall, I am dumb), and the alternative is waiting another month. Fuck it, it's been long enough. Whoever plays it, plays it. I'm just really fucking happy FE6 didn't implode when I attempted to change the title screen, would love to end on that note lol

Any sense of completion/satisfaction from getting your little labor of frustration and love out the door?😀

20 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Any sense of completion/satisfaction from getting your little labor of frustration and love out the door?😀

Like the first time, I'm gonna be a bit sad at first not to go every day on FEBuilder and touch up this or that. But this has been in the "polish and wait for testers" stage for a while anyway, and with two testers having finished already, I don't think I've much more I can do.

...Until people at large start playing it and find another 200 bugs, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. That assumes people will play this, too. I'm not sure how much interest this will attract, especially when I'm missing FEE3.

At least I can be proud of that stupid title screen. At risk of sounding vain, that looks damn good. Points if you noticed that I nuked the "press START" prompt - if you edit the scroll, it glitches out. FE6! Found it easier to remove it. It was all over Idunn's face anyway.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If it means anything, it'll probably get more attention than what my fanfics get.

Ehh don't be so sure. I mean, this is what the FE5 boss recruitment hack's thread in FEUniverse looks like lol

Though that one did not edit the story. I'd say if there's something that's going to make a difference here, it's that. So really it's a fanfic with extra steps

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

To keep with GBAFE naming schemes, I shall refer to it as "The Ecking Sachs".

3 minutes ago, gnip said:

To keep with GBAFE naming schemes, I shall refer to it as "The Ecking Sachs".

Doesn't Eckesachs basically just mean "sharp sword" in German? Call it "The Sharpy Blade" for maximum consistency.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Doesn't Eckesachs basically just mean "sharp sword" in German? Call it "The Sharpy Blade" for maximum consistency.

My medieval German is too nonexistant to say where the name actually comes from... well, without googling it, anyway. Apparently, "Sachs", or "Sax" is some form of one-bladed weapon, while "Ecke" is the name of the first wielder of the mythological Eckesachs.

Without that trip on the internets, my first associations would have been Ecke = corner and Sachs(e) = Saxon, although now that I think about it, I believe "Ecke" is also Rotwelsch for a blade - a German euphemism for murder is um die Ecke bringen, literally "to bring somebody around the corner", or rather "around the blade".

1 minute ago, gnip said:

My medieval German is too nonexistant to say where the name actually comes from... well, without googling it, anyway. Apparently, "Sachs", or "Sax" is some form of one-bladed weapon, while "Ecke" is the name of the first wielder of the mythological Eckesachs.

Without that trip on the internets, my first associations would have been Ecke = corner and Sachs(e) = Saxon, although now that I think about it, I believe "Ecke" is also Rotwelsch for a blade - a German euphemism for murder is um die Ecke bringen, literally "to bring somebody around the corner", or rather "around the blade".

Soooo what you're telling me is, the game is literally called Fire Emblem: Murder.

Awesome.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Soooo what you're telling me is, the game is literally called Fire Emblem: Murder.

Awesome.

Nono, Saxon Murder. Gotta be specific.

But if it was a German hack, I definitely would've proposed Zephiel threatening a little jemand um das Eckesachs bringen.

And it's out!

Thread link if you care to check it out.

32 minutes ago, gnip said:

Nono, Saxon Murder. Gotta be specific.

Zephiel hates Saxons even more tham he hates other humans.

32 minutes ago, gnip said:

But if it was a German hack, I definitely would've proposed Zephiel threatening a little jemand um das Eckesachs bringen.

Una pena que no hable Alemán.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

Looking at the weather forecast for Spain tells me brining my jacket will largely be useless. I should still bring it just in case but it doesn't look like I need it.

29 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Una pena que no hable Alemán.

Proxima vez hagas un hack pero totalmente en Español. Emblema del Fuego: Espirito de la Revolucion. El protagonista es Simon Boli-ay llava, pais equivocado.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Proxima vez hagas un hack pero totalmente en Español. Emblema del Fuego: Espirito de la Revolucion. El protagonista es Simon Boli-ay llava, pais equivocado.

I've always held our Independence Wars could make for good stories for a hack.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Looking at the weather forecast for Spain tells me brining my jacket will largely be useless. I should still bring it just in case but it doesn't look like I need it.

Pack it anyway. You never know when it'll swing back, especially this time of year.

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Mejor uno sobre corrupción política, me es mas familiar como Español de pura cepa que soy.