Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

20231111173652_1.jpg?ex=6563686b&is=6550

Shout out to Vietnam for being so down for women that passing women's suffrage as a law single handedly solved the unemployment crisis in the country.

18 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also that they're affected by the laws they promote, as opposed to the old fossils who won't be here in the long term.

I remember hearing from my brother about this Brazilian politician who is apparently a big fan of Avatar the Last Airbender...

I don't remember their name or influence but that's what we need in our politicians.

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

53 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I borrowed the words from other people, in turn. It's just an apt description. For better or worse, it takes FE6 and goes directly against everything about it.

Yeah... you aint kiddin. Armor absolutely kicks ass in this go round  

I remember @Eltosian Kadath wondering about the 1 extra range of archers affecting the playability of the Sacae route. Easy way to solve that problem. 3 generals all using bows leading the charge 😁

”But Captain, Those poor horsies wont stand a chance”

Goddamn right they wont. This is war pal. WAR I say!! 😎

53 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Fiction and poorly depicting gun usage. Name a more iconic duo.

Heres another that springs to mind from the memory banks. 

They aint usin live ammo here either or they’d be in trouble

”Captain why’s that?”

Because what goes up WILL come back down... even boolits... and sometimes on a feller’s head. That can actually kill, believe it or not

Man, this is a good reminder I did not saw the alternate route OVA's when I saw the anime all that time ago. Phew, this is too much, and I haven't even reached After Story.

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Shout out to Vietnam for being so down for women that passing women's suffrage as a law single handedly solved the unemployment crisis in the country.

Based Vietnam?

5 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

Yeah... you aint kiddin. Armor absolutely kicks ass in this go round  

That moment when Wendy is good.

...Not as good as Debias though. They made the meme recruit absolutely hilarious.

5 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

what goes up WILL come back down... even boolits... and sometimes on a feller’s head. That can actually kill, believe it or not

You know what? I want a movie about this now. There's a murder mystery, someone shot a guy square on the forehead and nobody knows who did it. Then after a bunch of drama and meandering about, it turns out the guy just fired at the air and the bullet came back down right on him.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You know what? I want a movie about this now. There's a murder mystery, someone shot a guy square on the forehead and nobody knows who did it. Then after a bunch of drama and meandering about, it turns out the guy just fired at the air and the bullet came back down right on him.

It's actually a little problem here in the US on the 4th of July, I think I once heard. As if fireworks accidents weren't enough, some people have to fire a celebratory patriotic shot in the air, and they accidentally kill entirely unrelated people some distance away without even being aware of it.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's actually a little problem here in the US on the 4th of July, I think I once heard. As if fireworks accidents weren't enough, some people have to fire a celebratory patriotic shot in the air, and they accidentally kill entirely unrelated people some distance away without even being aware of it.

New Years eve too...

If people are gonna do that dumb shit at least use blank rounds so nobody gets hurt

Oh right, the Tales of Arise DLC came out. I'm not playing it because i will finish Ryza 3, i will overcome the Endless Now.

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's outlawed in several states i think. Will be enforced if it kills someone.

15 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Yikes.

15 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

New Years eve too...

If people are gonna do that dumb shit at least use blank rounds so nobody gets hurt

Still pretty disruptive, I mean, those things are loud. But at least it doesn't risk someone's head exploding and their life just abruptly coming to an end, seemingly at random.

14 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

tgyQRWK.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7xpub.gif

spitting-out-drink.gif

what a line.

I think this might dethrone "Onii-chan-Kenobi" lmaaaaaaaao

HELP XD

Yeah no, this doesn't beat onii-chan-Kenobi. Onii-chan-Kenobi was on a different level. It was like, T-Posing Garon levels of gloriously idiotic.

14 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Then on the other side you have...

I hit play.

"Who feels the most love for their little sister?"

I hit pause. I scroll away.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, that was random. *referring to a removed post*

Been a while since we last had a bot visit us in these parts. How considerate of it.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I hit play.

"Who feels the most love for their little sister?"

I hit pause. I scroll away.

Dude, you missed the whole joke! lol

The joke is that almost every younger sister is resentful of their older siblings. So this ends up happening instead:

Crunchyroll on X: "Batter out! ⚾️ (via KAGINADO) https://t.co/9Y0pBHYMAb" /  X

Edited by Acacia Sgt

14 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

tgyQRWK.png

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7xpub.gif

spitting-out-drink.gif

what a line.

I think this might dethrone "Onii-chan-Kenobi" lmaaaaaaaao

HELP XD

This reads like a poetic rhyme.

"Mother"

"Father"

"Thank you for conceiving my amazing brother."

Okay, so, I feel I'm finally satisfied with the chapter, content wise. Now I just need to do one last check-up for grammar ands tuff and I can finally upload. Well, after work it'll be.

Yo Engage is one of the nominees for best strategy game of the year. I'm throwing it my vote.

...I haven't played a single one of the GOTY nominees lolololol. I'm tempted to vote Alan Wake 2 just from the sheer hilarity that it's there at all. Like, why is Alan Wake 2 there? Outside of horror game circles it really hasn't caused much uproar. I mean for fuck's sake Slay the Princess has pretty much stolen its thunder.

On 11/12/2023 at 6:13 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Siam …and 41 City-States.

I think I can guess the plan :lol:

Although the primary reason I did that was because as soon as I planted my seventh city, Harald and Pachacuti would instantly declare war on me every single time. Pacha would do nothing at all, but Harald sent a serious force my way, two actually counting a fleet of triremes aiming for a second city of mine. Why does the AI suddenly have to snap on you if expand a lot?

This seems like Harald was plotting against you and then asked Pachacuti if he wanted to come along. I think I've seen that quite often, too, where only one half of a double war dec actually commits to an attack, while the other one does nothing and sometimes even just asks for peace 10 turns later.

-Long story short, going wide seems like one heckuva herculean effort in CiV. Each time I intentionally try, something goes wrong. Sticking with Tradition is infinitely more viable in the short-term. And it's not like you couldn't nab a 5th/6th city spot if you saw one with Trad.

I'm starting to suspect myself that wide is really mostly a trap when playing single player. It's probably different if you're playing competitive, but against the AI, I don't know how much the additional production from the extra cities really adds. Warfare doesn't really involve building huge armies out of every city, anyway, since you can generally preserve (most of) your units against most assaults, and having a handful of highly promoted troops (like a melee unit with Cover II, or ideally Xbows with Range and/or Logistics) tends to be the endgame, not a big carpet of doom that will just bankrupt you. And as a result, your 8th city tends to spend all of its hammers on self-improvment, so to speak, and not really something that brings you closer to a victory condition.