Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Please don't take my general silence as indifference.

nah, dw, i realize. I realize also many feel that way but either "suck it up" or "Grew up", and i am not willing to accept either (because if i do, i will turn from hating my life to hating my self).

I also realize i rant too often about the topic.

But it's also true i never wanted to live like this, ever since i had my first full time work back in my youngling days, and how zombie like life it is. I already gave up on a lot (thanks to my long time illness), and this lifestyle will make me give up on the last important thing - i can't accept that, and never will

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

18 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

v3b9ag1fwa1c1.png

For a moment I was thinking getting sex'ed herself was going to be her one weakness.

...Though judging by the blush, it would seem the ol' succ did have her going for a bit there. My, my.

Well, as they say...

It's not about never being tempted, it's about overcoming it despite being tempted.

Or something like that. ... Is it even a phrase...? I think I just paraphrased the "Courage isn't about never being scared..." thing.

14 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

For a moment I was thinking getting sex'ed herself was going to be her one weakness.

...Though judging by the blush, it would seem the ol' succ did have her going for a bit there. My, my.

Well, one of her desires in the penultimate page is to reat the continuation of an ero novel lmao

5 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Oh was that them turning humans into pig-things that would die in 24 hours?

Yep. The episode was called Daleks in Manhattan or something like that.

Oh cool, this is the 2nd time I clipped through the floor against the Gaping Dragon.

At least you fall for long enough to open the menu and end the game. Since if you do that during a boss fight, it will always put you in front of the fog gate.

So more shenanigans have happened, and now Hilbert's sister has been captured by the Evil Cult of Elves. They want to trade her in exchange for the Plot Important Elf Girl we picked up a while back. Hilbert, in typical naïve hero fashion, refuses to give his friend up and determines, in a big speech complete with epic music and all the cliché lines, that he's going to rescue his sister himself. Plot Important Elf Girl is staying with the newly recruited character, an edgelord clad in black who feigns amnesia and is very mysterious, while the three amigos go perform their heroic deeds.

It's been a bunch of hours now. I have a real bad feeling about this. If I was in the creator's position, I'd definitely start the big turn by making good boy Hillybilly watch his sister die... Or something along those lines. I suppose there's only one way to find out.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, as they say...

It's not about never being tempted, it's about overcoming it despite being tempted.

Or something like that. ... Is it even a phrase...? I think I just paraphrased the "Courage isn't about never being scared..." thing.

What is temptation, if not the flipside to fear's coin?

1 hour ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Well, one of her desires in the penultimate page is to reat the continuation of an ero novel lmao

Our girl is horni after all. What a shocking revelation.

23 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Well all I can say @Saint Rubeniois never read Melmoth the Wanderer.

Oh?

17 minutes ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

I’ve never read a book quite like it that demonizes both Catholicism and the Spanish in such an extreme manner.

Oh.

...I mean, I don't really have any complaints--

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All jokes aside, I'd need more to go on than "demonizes Spain and Catolicism." Considering the inquisition and all.

¿La Leyenda Negra?

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

0k7Uf8uQ_o.png

Okay that has to be the worst name I've seen in either of these games. And let me remind you, there's a guy called Sick in Exit Fate.

Sick stache though. That's pretty great stuff.

I do hope it's not an anagram. Pear.

I'll admit Last Scenario's starting to get to the point where I'm missing Exit Fate. I knew this one wasn't going to be as good, but... goddammit Exit Fate was so fucking good. I miss Exit Fate so much. Exit Fate was fun, it was competently written, it had a massive cast of playable characters that included a cat, it was fun even though it was a JRPG... I miss Lichtenheim.

I'll continue to latch on to the promise of a twist, as well as everyone who has played it (all seven of them) saying that the twist is insanely good. Just hoping it doesn't spend too much more time meandering, though. I get the point by now, it's all very generic. Please give me the something better I know you're hiding in your sleeve sooner than later.

21 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

All jokes aside, I'd need more to go on than "demonizes Spain and Catolicism." Considering the inquisition and all.

The Spanish are portrayed as weak-willed, petty, untrustworthy hypocrites who are enthralled to a denomination of Christianity that preaches the tenets of Jesus, yet allows wicked monks to torture and kill those who profane their monasteries and would willingly canonize a parricide who worked the will of the Holy Office. Mind you the novel was written by a Irish Protestant priest, so take that for what it’s worth.

Edited by Sidereal Wraith