Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

@Acacia Sgt Another cross-piloting.:

I can't come up with anything snappy to say b/c I don't know NGE well enough.😝

How random is this mixup would you say?

Oooh, nice. We were overdue another one!

Was gonna comment... but then I remembered. Of course Asuka will pilot the red one! She's also the Eva pilot hot blooded enough to be worthy of Shin Getter 1 as well. XD lol

Shinji quote means he's in there too. Probably he and Rei in the other forms, then. Not that they'll be playable, but still.

Well... the combination itself is probably quite random, heh. Still... it's the will of the Getter rays! Imagine if the Shin Getter had an AT Field...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG20231124224235.jpg?ex=6573e265&is=656

Enjoy this petit four of Vanillaware goodness -whenever you get to it!😃

The box has a reversible cover if you didn't notice. Rather appropriate that V-ware would do that.

And, this reminds me I still haven't redeemed my digital soundtrack code yet.😅

And it's done. Xeno 2 has been bought. Did so with the Expansion Pass, so I have everything.

... agh, must remove something to free up space. I really need to get a SD Card... well, bye Three Houses. I'll play your other routes... someday. After my Xeno time. And perhaps also after SRW time...

Vandad.

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Fun times in chapter 19. Though I imagine few will stick around long enough for Ravina to show up.
avs047.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/11/03/225519

The original Fell Xenologue.

What a fever dream that chapter was. Evil Hilda's death quote was so trippy.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

And it's done. Xeno 2 has been bought. Did so with the Expansion Pass, so I have everything.

... agh, must remove something to free up space. I really need to get a SD Card... well, bye Three Houses. I'll play your other routes... someday. After my Xeno time. And perhaps also after SRW time...

Oooh, enjoy!

38 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:
The original Fell Xenologue.

Welp, guess I won't play it, then.

Wait, so Kaga did it First again!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

49 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Welp, guess I won't play it, then.

Wait, so Kaga did it First again!

I mean, it's one side part of one map. Just a trick to spook the heroes, and well, you the player. And the execution is like, so much better lol. Fell Xenologue's like "hurr durr I don't like music lol", in Vestaria's case one of the evil versions actually gave me the creeps.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

It was a joke, but still, thanks for clarifying.

I figured, but hey, as good a chance as any to talk about one of Vestaria's many unhinged moments. 1 may not be as unabashedly mad as 2, but it still has plenty of moments.

5 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Skeleton Warriors! Dada Dada Da Da Dada

20200118123903.jpg

https://km-hs-lr22.hatenablog.com/entry/2017/07/12/103606

Admittedly an evil version of Lyttia is kinda redundant. That would be like an evil version of Corrin.

An evil Corrin would wear shoes.

As for evil Lyttia... I don't believe Kaga quite realizes just how diabolical he made her.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

As for evil Lyttia... I don't believe Kaga quite realizes just how diabolical he made her.

I love how her battle quote would not even be out of character for the real Lyttia. It's really is just normal Lyttia.

Just now, BrightBow said:

I love how her battle quote would not even be out of character for the real Lyttia. It's really is just normal Lyttia.

Kaga really thinking he can pivot to a romance arc from "insane aristocrat girl frames servant for shit she did and lets him nearly get lashed to death."

...I gotta give Garlan the evil eye too for letting it happen. I know he wanted to teach her a lesson, but instead of letting a boy nearly perish for it, what he should've done is take his hand of choice, wind it backwards and send her head flying.