Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1Or7byt.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is a message to my future daughter, whenever you are in my lifespan: for your 15th birthday, please celebrate it in any other way that isn't a cinceañera. 

We close at 8 today. We are leaving at like 8:30 because these disrespectful bastards came in with the whole fucking family to buy suits and shirts for a cince. Oh, but it's not that simple because they wanted colors to match exactly. They wanted the "perfect" ties and the "perfect suit" and if the colors weren't 100% the same fucking shade, then they didn't want it and we had to look for an alternative because these people never fucking learned the art of compromise

I grew up poor, we didn't have time or money to find shirts and pants of the exact same color and pants so I learned to just make do with the closest thing? But these people? Nah. And it's not just them, it's people in general. Nobody ever wants the closest thing, even when they say they've spent hours driving around town already. 

But this time it was fucking miserable. Not only is the cince not even a thing until late January but they were acting like they had all the time in the world to sort it out even though we were well past closing. They could've come back tomorrow and continued, they have a whole fucking month but nooooooooo, they had to hold our minimum wage-asses hostage.

I fucking hate people, today is one of those days.

When 8 comes you kick them out

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well, good thing she would be having a QUinceañera instead...

More than a retail-worker, you sounded like a proper Nth-generation immigrant-descendant shedding their cultural past. Congratulations, your "Americanization" has done another big step.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Opera_Snapshot_2023-12-27_223547_twitter

So if my understanding of Book 7 is correct, the mere existence of this duo unit is basically

image_2023-12-27_223705583.png?ex=659f62

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, good thing she would be having a QUinceañera instead...

See, i was wondering if it was with a q or c. Can't always sound out Spanish.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

More than a retail-worker, you sounded like a proper Nth-generation immigrant-descendant shedding their cultural past. Congratulations, your "Americanization" has done another big step.

Nothing America has will ever top the greatest drink in the world

IMG20231015152008.jpg?ex=659f60b2&is=658

IMG20231015152123.jpg?ex=659f60b2&is=658

sneak peak from the last day of my Spain trip. You have no idea how happy i was to see this. I will learn the recipe and teach it to my children, who will teach it to theirs and so on and so forth.

They put ice in it tho and i don't like it when they do that.

Also @Saint Rubenio you were right, it basically is liquified arroz con leche. The trick is that you gotta use one of these

s-l1200.webp

to actually separate the rice from the drink. Don't want to drink the actual rice, it tastes weird if you do that. 

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Opera_Snapshot_2023-12-27_223547_twitter

So if my understanding of Book 7 is correct, the mere existence of this duo unit is basically

image_2023-12-27_223705583.png?ex=659f62

Book 7 in a nutshell.

Are There Any Other Squidwards I Should Know About | Know Your Meme

See, i was wondering if it was with a q or c. Can't always sound out Spanish.

For the hard C sound, you use Qu when it's before E and I. So it's Ca, Que, Qui, Co, Cu.

Nothing America has will ever top the greatest drink in the world

IMG20231015152008.jpg?ex=659f60b2&is=658

IMG20231015152123.jpg?ex=659f60b2&is=658

That hypothetical daughter might end up thinking otherwise..

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Thankfully I never had to worry about that since I had it for years and years...

It is only needed to do it once to be unlocked for subsequent playthroughs, right...?

Yep. And it's saved to the cart. So as long as this cart has had it before and it was never totally wiped, i should be good. That's why i'm doing a quick speedrun to Ch.4 to make sure.

Yep. And it's saved to the cart. So as long as this cart has had it before and it was never totally wiped, i should be good. That's why i'm doing a quick speedrun to Ch.4 to make sure.

Hmm, hope it applies also to the digital version, then. Don't see why it shouldn't, but one never knows...

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, hope it applies also to the digital version, then. Don't see why it shouldn't, but one never knows...

Well the digital version is just the save then. Since the saves are stored in the cart but if there is no cart, then the system saves it itself.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Well the digital version is just the save then. Since the saves are stored in the cart but if there is no cart, then the system saves it itself.

Well, looking up, it seems it all gets saved actually to a SD Card and registered to the 3DS it was downloaded to (but can be transferred to a different 3DS as needed), even for physical copies. So it should be fine, then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

10 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Vandad is in the pic

Very good. Very good.

Lind is part of the PMU, but not fielded on this map

I will allow it, but watch yourself.

Saph not part of the PMU

Bastards...

8 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Does anyone here use VBA-M? I have no idea why, but my turbo function seems to be broken.

I stopped using it when it randomly stopped saving correctly. To this day I don't understand why. It just decided one day it no longer wanted to save. I even reinstalled it and it didn't fix itself.

Ever since I've updated to mGBA and I've had no complaints.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

This is a message to my future daughter, whenever you are in my lifespan: for your 15th birthday, please celebrate it in any other way that isn't a cinceañera

That moment when working retail makes you reject your heritage.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Also @Saint Rubenio you were right, it basically is liquified arroz con leche. The trick is that you gotta use one of these

s-l1200.webp

to actually separate the rice from the drink. Don't want to drink the actual rice, it tastes weird if you do that. 

Ahh, I see. Yeah, I was wondering how they handled the rice for this.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Me when i make chicha for my daughter and she doesn't like it

59f.gif?ex=659d9709&is=658b2209&hm=89396

bEtRaYAl... i aM BeTRaYaL...

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I stopped using it when it randomly stopped saving correctly. To this day I don't understand why. It just decided one day it no longer wanted to save. I even reinstalled it and it didn't fix itself.

Ever since I've updated to mGBA and I've had no complaints

I would use mgba, except most pokemon mods require vba-m to run at all.

Okay, so I've confirmed Alandon doesn't move in chapter 20.

That's such a shame. I was so excited to see him toss his silly infinite swords at Lagniel's mooks. Alas. Guess he learned from what happened the other time.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That moment when working retail makes you reject your heritage.

The dark side of retail is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be..... unnatural.

Vestaria_Saga_II_v1.13.7_28_12_2023_18_0

I hate you, Kaga.

I hate you so fucking much.

Adultery is a crime in the world of Vestaria. I'm going to take Mia and throw her at the fucking demons for trying to take her own brother's man. Nothing will get between my boys. Certainly not Kaga's obsession with little sisters.

...Also, even when Kaga's trying his best to steer Hesty towards Alex's little sister, they could not sound any more gay. I mean, what the heck are those last two lines? The spears they carry are the straightest things about these dudes.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The dark side of retail is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be..... unnatural.

Is it possible to learn this power?

...Actually scratch that, don't think I wanna.

31 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Can't wait for the lightsaber duel.

Which one, the one about retail? Or the censored Vesty-Hesty R18 doujin?

On 12/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Acacia Sgt said:

I do like Mountain Pressure.😄 Something about crushing the enemy beneath a huge rock you summoned out of nowhere. Also reminds me of a Hindu myth, where Shiva punished Ravana (who besides being the villain of the Ramayana is also a Shiva devotee) for arrogance by trapping him under a mountain for a long time, though eventually Shiva relented and rewarded him for his faithful resilience.

If death you seek then death you'll have!

Sorry, just in that mood again.

lol_covenant_good.png?ex=65a02c96&is=658

I spent 15 minutes talking to the void about Covenant a couple days ago. It was fun.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Or the censored Vesty-Hesty R18 doujin?

Which is canon, by the way. Kaga can say whatever the fuck he wants, I don't care.