• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

No worries. Your opinion is yours to have. I certainly don't mind hearing your thoughts on Fates.

Thanks.

I will say, though, it was fun breaking Revelation with a 10 Movement (via the castle rewards Boots) Kinshi-Knight Mozu.
Hilarity at its finest.

Also, I liked that class' design. They could bring it back in a future entry.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Man, this guy is on a run. Only three members left out of eight and he's still running around killing people.

TWILIT IS SUS

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And doing all the tasks since everybody's just running around doing nothing.

My parents can relate to you.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Man, I'm a terrible Impostor. One kill and everybody thinks I'm sus.

Oof. Feels bad. Probably better than me!

But just accuse Cyan. Cyan is apparently always sus.

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You know what’s terrible? When there’s literally three people left and everyone knows it’s you and you need oNe more kill but then someone finds a body... that’s happened to me many many times

Edit: heck that’s actually happened to me when I wasn’t the imposter

Edited by Sooks1016

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oof. Feels bad. Probably better than me!

But just accuse Cyan. Cyan is apparently always sus.

Wait that’s actually right

52 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ch. 11; 12

what where so bad about these though?

17 to endgame might be to brutal for some (They were really brutal, but only fox and ninja hell were bad imo), but you know i enjoy that if it's designed well (which imo it is xD).

Edited by Shrimperor

18 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Man, people think i'm sus regardless of whether i'm crewmate or impostor, all because i go solo. One time, an emergency meeting was called like a minute into the first round because someone thought they saw me vent. Spoilers: i was crewmate and i wasn't anywhere near the vents. What's worse is that the person who accused me was also a crewmate.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Man, people think i'm sus regardless of whether i'm crewmate or impostor, all because i go solo. One time, an emergency meeting was called like a minute into the first round because someone thought they saw me vent. Spoilers: i was crewmate and i wasn't anywhere near the vents. What's worse is that the person who accused me was also a crewmate.

The same thing has happened to me before, although the only reason they thought I was sus was because I accused someone else with a witness to back me up

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

what where so bad about these though?

11 was more on the boring side, and I wasn't a fan of how I had to funnel my units through tight corridors (or rather, stairs) only to be meet with strong enemies on the other side.
12 had pots and ninjas. Especially the ninjas, and for whatever reason, those gosh darn Apothecaries that were way too strong and bulky for my units to safely take down.

I think it was these chapters, at any rate.

17 to endgame might be to brutal for some (They were really brutal, but only fox and ninja hell were bad imo), but you know i enjoy that if it's designed well (which imo it is xD)

I know. XD
Maybe it was because I was getting fatigued at that point (as in, I kinda got sick of it all after struggling through Ninja hell), but I had to reset so many damn times on these maps and I never felt any satisfaction from beating them. Especially that Wall chapter with the crapton of Spear Masters that always had crit on me, and none of my units were strong enough to take any of them on. Even four of them weren't enough at times. Not to mention that if they countered and crit, that would have meant another reset.
I just... couldn't enjoy it, is all.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

12 had pots and ninjas. Especially the ninjas, and for whatever reason, those gosh darn Apothecaries that were way too strong and bulky for my units to safely take down.

You can use the pots to your advantage though! Also you can complete the map without ever using them (that's how i did it on Lunatic xd). Iirc Dragon Veins pop them, too! Could use that to nerf the enemy!

As for ninjas, a good Archer goes a long way in dealing with them, since Archers have WTA over them. Also you get Flame Shuriken in this chapter, which turns Felicia into a Monster XD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Maybe it was because I was getting fatigued at that point

ic. 

Honestly, and this i do with any of the harder FEs, i usually only play 1 map a day. Which helps quite a bit in not getting fatigued.

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Especially that Wall chapter with the crapton of Spear Masters that always had crit on me, and none of my units were strong enough to take any of them on.

Takumi's Chapter? Not even Xander, Corrin or Camilla could deal with the Spear Masters? Or Attack stance?

Also you skip the Rally bot enemies by flying over the gap xD

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Wth?! How did that show up in messages? Multiple repeated comments "im impostor vote me" showed up without me typing it. Then I get kicked.

Glitch? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

12 had pots

I don’t remember much of Fates but I hated the pots

You can use the pots to your advantage though! Also you can complete the map without ever using them (that's how i did it on Lunatic xd). Iirc Dragon Veins pop them, too! Could use that to nerf the enemy!

I know, and I tried to use them to my advantage. My main problem with the "pot chapter" was twofold:
1) I had to outrun those Apothecary reinforcements.
2) After dealing with Saizo and the gang and breaking the pots via Dragon Vein (I had to, otherwise I wouldn't have made it to the escape point in time), nearly everything comes rushing down at you, which got me stuck more than a few times.

As for ninjas, a good Archer goes a long way in dealing with them, since Archers have WTA over them. Also you get Flame Shuriken in this chapter, which turns Felicia into a Monster XD

Not when said Archer either misses or is in danger of getting crit. Poor Mozu... and garbo Niles (he got the bench treatment after this).
And I had Felicia's Plate from My Castle rewards, so she already was a monster! XD

ic. 

Honestly, and this i do with any of the harder FEs, i usually only play 1 map a day. Which helps quite a bit in not getting fatigued.

I should've probably done that, yeah. XD

Takumi's Chapter?

Yep, that one.
Honestly, I LOVE that map from an aesthetics perspective (all the lategame CQ maps, really). It just wasn't fun to play for me.

Not even Xander, Corrin or Camilla could deal with the Spear Masters?

Not without facing crit (or even getting doubled, in Xander's case), no.

Or Attack stance?

That required for me putting another unit into enemy range, which would put them in danger of dying if any of my hits missed (and they tended to do that... a lot).
Honestly, I found it more effective to use Guard Stance to prevent enemy attack stances (which they abused a lot).

Also you skip the Rally bot enemies by flying over the gap xD

They weren't even the biggest problem. XD
My main issue with that map was a similar one to chapter 11: the fact that I had to funnel my units through a really tight chokepoint, and powerful enemies (namely the aforementioned "I can crit you and make you reset! MWAHAHAHA!!!" Spear Masters) waiting for me in such a way that I had almost no way of safely dealing with them.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Feel free to ignore my response/answer btw if it makes you uncomfortable, draggy!

It's all good, Shrimpy! I'm grateful for the help! ^^
And happy you don't hold it against me.

Edited by DragonFlames

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

1) I had to outrun those Apothecary reinforcements.

Huh

I never had a problem with those as they always appeared while i am the end of the map, which also had a turn limit iirc.

Poor Mozu

My CQ Luna MVP xD

Sure she needed Paragon and babying in her joining chapter, but she just cap'd everything then lol

Not without facing crit (or even getting doubled, in Xander's case), no

That required for me putting another unit into enemy range, which would put them in danger of dying if any of my hits missed (and they tended to do that... a lot).
Honestly, I found it more effective to use Guard Stance to prevent enemy attack stances (which they abused a lot).

I think that's why you had trouble. CQ gives enemies alot of dangerous skills/weapons, which makes enemy phasing them really really hard. I found it much more effective to use Attack stance in player phase to take those enemies out. Especially on Lunatic.

Alot of people say abusing guard stance is the way to go, but honestly i've never been able to abuse it without getting overwhelmed and then destroyed, since guard stance limits the amount of actions per turn you can take

he fact that I had to funnel my units through a really tight chokepoint,

There were no chokepoints on Takumi's map though. Or you mean the Stairs? Because if so you can plan it in a way to kill most of the enemies near one of the stairs in PP and then retreat before getting overwhelmed

And happy you don't hold it against me.

Shrimpy.FE.qoute.

Edited by Shrimperor

I've been doing Math homework literally all day and I've gotten practically nothing done... I just don't get what we're doing right now...

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I've been doing Math homework literally all day and I've gotten practically nothing done... I just don't get what we're doing right now...

you can ask me and i might be able to help

if i remember the stuff ofc xD