Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I thought of it but considering I've basically only watched one video about it (the video, of course), I preferred to offer examples that were more close to me.

But, yes. There's another one.

I am a little curious as to which video you mean by that. It is a rather popular game to talk about

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh, Tetsuya has left the group. And... huh!? Koji mentions having an uncle named Tetsuya Tsurugi. Wait, don't tell me that in Shin Mazinger those two instead are... woah, that's a big change to their dynamics!

Okay, now that Shinji's on the team, there's a secret involving him. A requirement is for him to be an Ace, but this particular secret is more in line of "Do X of Y number of actions", so it's not mandatory. In fact, it might be easier doing the other stuff than getting him to Ace. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but the same applies to Okita. He needs to be an Ace for a different secret, but it's an either-of requirement with another thing later on.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

First thought was, "Xeno?" Looked it up and... yeah, it was Xeno. XD

Sorry, but yes.😅

In a world where Square was willing to grant the license to Banpresto, Ramsus would have a very high probability of making into any reasonable good Xenogears adaptation. I'd describe him as "a minor villain, but a prominent antagonist". He has a lot going for him, even if not all the lesser details could survive adjustment into SRW.

If you had XG in SRW, we'd likely get the evil nation of Solaris (it floats in the sky and has cloaking technology, it could fit on any planet, or space even). And Solaris needs field commanders for its forces, and Ramsus fills that role perfectly. Someone who the heroes bash every *checks planner* ...will Thursdays work?✏️ 

Ramsus reminds me of Meio, in that you could make him a secret recruit. But he seems so obvious a secret (he makes peace with the hero Fei towards the very end of XG and realizes he had been manipulated) that arguably he would be better as a mandatory pickup. He also ends up with devoted lackeys like Meio, except instead of three loser boys (...according to everyone else in Giganos + the Dragonar trio), it's four colorful anime girls.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, no! Rebuild starts as an adaptation of the original, but then it starts deviating more and more, finally culminating with the end of the second movie, where Shinji triggers Third Impact, which is as catastrophic as the Second, and then a big time skip happens. So the third movie begins with a completely new plot.

Since when did when Compact 3 get a remake?

Thank you for the summation.😀

And I can envision covering said calamitous end to be not easy in SRW. Beginning after it as you said in Z3 Part II yeah, but not how SRW would like to end things. Though SRW could always do a magical undoing of all the damages without reversing time after the final boss is slain.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, Tetsuya has left the group. And... huh!? Koji mentions having an uncle named Tetsuya Tsurugi. Wait, don't tell me that in Shin Mazinger those two instead are... woah, that's a big change to their dynamics!

Fascinating!😃

But hey, Mazinger has been around since 1972, I don't disapprove shaking it up big time!😄

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Sorry, but yes.😅

In a world where Square was willing to grant the license to Banpresto, Ramsus would have a very high probability of making into any reasonable good Xenogears adaptation. I'd describe him as "a minor villain, but a prominent antagonist". He has a lot going for him, even if not all the lesser details could survive adjustment into SRW.

If you had XG in SRW, we'd likely get the evil nation of Solaris (it floats in the sky and has cloaking technology, it could fit on any planet, or space even). And Solaris needs field commanders for its forces, and Ramsus fills that role perfectly. Someone who the heroes bash every *checks planner* ...will Thursdays work?✏️ 

Ramsus reminds me of Meio, in that you could make him a secret recruit. But he seems so obvious a secret (he makes peace with the hero Fei towards the very end of XG and realizes he had been manipulated) that arguably he would be better as a mandatory pickup. He also ends up with devoted lackeys like Meio, except instead of three loser boys (...according to everyone else in Giganos + the Dragonar trio), it's four colorful anime girls.

Ah, it's certainly a shame. Xenosaga in Endless Frontier is a much easier affair thanks to both being owned by Namco. It really puts things into perspective.

Still, it's a shame. Would be interesting to see Xeno crossing over with mainline SRW. 

Since when did when Compact 3 get a remake?

Thank you for the summation.😀

And I can envision covering said calamitous end to be not easy in SRW. Beginning after it as you said in Z3 Part II yeah, but not how SRW would like to end things. Though SRW could always do a magical undoing of all the damages without reversing time after the final boss is slain.

It could only work if they started outright with the third movie, and the first two were backstory stuff. But it might be too bleak to actually do it. Hence it's more often they simply start from the first movie, and then just let things end with avoiding Third Impact as usual.

Fascinating!😃

But hey, Mazinger has been around since 1972, I don't disapprove shaking it up big time!😄

Oh, so true! A wild change to do, but yeah, it definitely brings something new to the table!

Scenario 27 time.

Hm, interesting. The dragons seem to be known as Winged Hermits in the UC World. Both by NERV and Dr. Hell. The latter even thinks they're acting against what is unnatural, like the otherworldly visitors. Oh lol, he mentioned about "those who disrupt the laws of nature", and then Baron Ashura shudders. XD Either way, it seems this is part of what drives him to defeat Mazinger Z. I understand Dr. Hell has a different enough characterization in Shin Mazinger, but to what extent I don't know yet. Anyway, it looks like the Ashura-Brocken rivalry is alive and well in this version of Mazinger Z too, heh.

I see this game is having Shinji bond with Hathaway. No doubt due to their fathers. Age wise they're also quite close. Shinji is 14 and Hathaway...

*checks*

Hmm, he's 13 during CCA, and Unicorn takes place three years after. But I don't remember if there's a similar gap in V. I think I do remember reading that's the case, so it'd make Hathaway 16. Well, still quite close, and would make Hathaway take a mentor-like role to Shinji, I guess. Ahaha, Koji brings the "god or devil" quote to Shinji, which... is oddly fitting for the Evangelions too.

Enemies for this stage are Kikaiju, led by Ashura. Huh, interesting. This translation do bothers to call them Mechanical Beasts. I see V picked up the Shin Mazinger plot at some midpoint. I guess with how late we visit the UC World, they couldn't withheld all of their stories to begin when the party visits.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, it's certainly a shame. Xenosaga in Endless Frontier is a much easier affair thanks to both being owned by Namco. It really puts things into perspective.

Setting aside the Virtual-On oddity, it's not like Banpresto has tried to get video game IPs for mainline SRW. -And we can't be sure they're actually going to go after them now, Sakura Wars as 30 DLC could've been a fling indicating nothing for the future. We'd need a new SRW to make a determination.

While I remain cynical of Square lending someone else an IP, even one they rarely use and value highly, if Banpresto hasn't tried before, well, you don't know for certain until you've tried something. And sometimes, as another saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. -That's the silver-lining, a one-atom thick lining maybe, but a lining nonetheless.

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Still, it's a shame. Would be interesting to see Xeno crossing over with mainline SRW. 

Whenever the next SRW is announced in a trailer...

s-l1200.webp

My optical sensors will be refreshing every 0.3 seconds for the sight of this.

No, not the Xenogears. The E.S. Dinah of Xenosaga, the thing KOS-MOS co-pilots. The visual similarities are coincidental.

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Both by NERV and Dr. Hell.

-I forgot to comment on this before.

I remember seeing that term on Akurasu, the Alpha 1 Dreamcast-exclusive ending.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Setting aside the Virtual-On oddity, it's not like Banpresto has tried to get video game IPs for mainline SRW. -And we can't be sure they're actually going to go after them now, Sakura Wars as 30 DLC could've been a fling indicating nothing for the future. We'd need a new SRW to make a determination.

While I remain cynical of Square lending someone else an IP, even one they rarely use and value highly, if Banpresto hasn't tried before, well, you don't know for certain until you've tried something. And sometimes, as another saying goes, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again. -That's the silver-lining, a one-atom thick lining maybe, but a lining nonetheless.

That's true. Though I'm reminded Pac-Man is in DD, pft. Sure, it's a mobile game, and Pac-Man is also Namco property... but it's there. XD

Other video game IP's in SRW would certainly be interesting to see.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-I forgot to comment on this before.

I remember seeing that term on Akurasu, the Alpha 1 Dreamcast-exclusive ending.

There's a lot to explain there, but the short of it is that it's the "main" organization in Evangelion, which handles the titular mechs.

Oh yeah, forgot to say. Scenario 27 is where the game finally checks for the FMP secret. I long fulfilled both requirements, so no issues there.

Interestingly, most of the enemies here are not the standard "Name Letter-Number" Kikaiju. But rather, Talos Statues they're named.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wait, did my brother showed interest that Witch from Mercury is gonna air?

... *gets teary eyed* I... I can't believe this day finally came...

---

... huh, so, Tetsuya is back... and is an enemy now. Well, this is an interesting development. Since Koji entered the picture he has murmured to himself about stopping something from happening. Forcing Koji out of the Mazinger Z seems to be needed to stop whatever that is.

After seemingly one turn later, Tetsuya then guns for Ryoma, only for... AHH, Shin Getter Robo shows up! With Gou at the helm... but also Hayato and Benkei are here. YES. YES. THE GANG's ALL HERE! And they do comment the fact Ryoma hasn't aged compared to them. Gou leaves, but now we have the Shin Getter! YES.

But also, dragons show up, and the mysterious Para-Mail that appeared in Mars is also here.

So, once the stage is over, comes an interesting revelation. The party has discovered the way to actually be able to jump dimensions on their own volition. Thanks to Vilkiss and the Boson Jump. Before that, though, two more DLC maps have opened up. So, gotta take care of them first.

So, one of the DLC maps was about Captain Otto... uh, collapsing after berating Beecha too much during a patrol routine, just as Neo Zeon forces attack. Which makes Beecha take to act as Acting Captain of the Nahel Argama. From my understanding, this is in reference to Beecha doing just that in the anime. Of course, back then it was Bright who was the Nahel Argama's captain, who apparently simply fell ill there. But I guess SRW V had to adapt accordingly since by Unicorn's time, it's now Otto who is captain. Despite Mondo and Mihiro being there to support him, Beecha is alone with no sub-pilot. Which was... well, didn't matter too much. It was funny seeing Angelo be bewildered that Beecha managed to be one step ahead of him through a combination of actual talent... and sheer luck.

Neo Zeon Pilot: “Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along.”

Angelo: *stares unammused*

I think I'll stop for now. Will do the remaining DLC map tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

78CvAkQi5LoJhAX1v0Vuxo.png?ex=65d18cf2&i

hQSUJGD2noDfWa1AwiYM08.png?ex=65d18ce8&i

wjKC4RIuTPg8wGZ2WkaVhF.png?ex=65d18d03&i

fU2EY4Lh8CGWI9m3Wo9qLc.png?ex=65d18d1e&i

Really funny how the first quest i did after booting up the game again (gotta get the Ares 90 on this file before the servers shut down and it becomes near impossible to get it through offline play) was about solving racism.

Yes Alesa came around to them after i showed her the error of her ways.

9ZHvONKytULdmr5xZDFYBX.png?ex=65d18db7&i

It's good to be back.

Episode 49- Dreamers Again (Part 1)

Spoiler
  • The heroes creep along an asteroid belt and reach Gustgal undetected, if a little shaken by the bumps along the way.
    • Before they left, some civilian boys wanted to join up with the Rebel Army, but lacking any experience of battle, the heroes had to tell them it wasn't their place. To accept their role in the logistical support side of war.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-29-19.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-29-36.png

• Oh this is nice, Sieg offers Sally as a hostage and agrees to fight with the White Base Corps. Sally doesn’t want to be a hostage, and I’m not sure if our trusting heroes needs him to offer one, but it’s insurance that they won’t flee mid-fight and return to Gadisword.
    • And it's the Interstellar Alliance the White Base Corps (Bright said the phrase BTW) is presently fighting, the enemy of Gadisword anyhow.
    • I would imagine that with Akemi, it’s Sally who offers to join and Sieg who gets kept on the bench.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-34-25.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-34-18.png

Yup, I get him, unit completely upgradeable and all that after the battle is over. Hopefully I get to keep him.

While L-sized, that Mobility stat and its flight mode tell you this is made for dodging. Sieg doesn’t have Focus, but he seems fairly good at evading even so. -Or at least next to the EWAC-having lolHover Truck nobody ever targets. He got attacked like 15 times in one enemy phase,

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-55-01.png

...and survived only barely, but once that happened Potential brought hit rates down to 0.

• My one problem with Sieg, is that I was already feeling squeezed on units I wanted to field. Adding a second Banpresto Original makes the 15 even harder to decide.😆
    • Either I ditch a Doll now to fit in Sieg and have only Repairbot, or Eiji b/c low firepower hits the bench. Maybe the Doll, Supers get plenty of protective Spirits, and relying on dodgetanks is much better for enemy-phasing at this point in the game. So two Repairbots might be overkill. (Not that Supers can’t tank if they use Iron Wall/Guard of course.)

Back to the plot...

• The heroes reach the end of the asteroid belt, the Rebel Army fleet has gathered, all is according to plan. The time has come and all are eager to win the decisive battle.
    • Semuj says he’ll take command of the Rebel Army fleet and have it engage the Poseidal Regular Army in orbit, distracting it so the White Base Corps can break through on to Sveto. 
    • The plan succeeds, though there are more enemies led by Olibee and Ryoklay than expected. -But it is Posaydal's capital, not a huge surprise. Akimi, the newly-recruited Sieg, and Daba are mandatory deploys.
    • Poseidal does their godhood speech, voiced. Daba brushes it aside. And the battle begins!😄

Reinforcements do show up early,

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-07.png

but they’re Zarl, twelve of them. Leaderless, this is merely little reminder that Zarl and Pentagona are in the Interstellar Alliance, and allies ought to send the other support. I like it.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-20-03-38.png

So many enemies...

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-20-07-06.png

HiMAT Full Burst! Okay it's "Fire Haken".

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-20-08-04.png

Now this is a MAP attack!😁

10 kills! -And yes I forgot to take a picture of the MAP radius itself.😅

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-27.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-30.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-31.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-33.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-19-52-36.png

Agreed Sieg. I kinda like ya. You’re more intelligent than the anime male redhead = hothead would perhaps lead one to think. A bit sensitive too. Not Tasuku or even Ryoto for me, but I wouldn’t say no to spending time with you.😘

(Akimi's remark was in response to the enemy reinforcements adding even more foes here, it's a lot of fighting.)

-Ahem!-

• As on the prior map, I destroy Ryoklay’s Sarge Opus, he and Olibee deploy in Calvary Temples. When I destroy Olibee’s unit, Daba attempts to break Posaydal's control over her again, it seems to possibly work.
    • Gablae then shows up again (I had smashed his Ashura Temple seen in the above images), vowing to protect Olibee.
    • Gablae says he fell in love with Olibee and betrayed Giwaza’s forces for the Imperial Guard, but couldn’t stand to see her under Posaydal’s control. Daba gets persuaded of Gablae's genuine, good-natured desire to protect the woman he saw suffering under Posaydal's control.
    • Olibee speaks again, it appears Daba may have broken the Posaydal link according to Gablae, but something is wrong. Gablae urges Daba to get Olibee medical help, and Daba makes a quick return to ship to the Infirmary with Gablae and his friends.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-20-46-40.png\

As in the anime, GC decided to let Olibee's mind become broken, breaking Daba’s heart. -At least right away. Maybe she’ll recover once the battle is over, SRW optimism and all. The battle is still ongoing, Daba can't weep right now.

Oh, and Gablae joins me mid-fight, in a Bat-Shu oddly, not the Ashura Temple he had been using minutes ago.

• After I crush all the enemies, Full Flat shows up in Sveto in the northwest corner of the map. She confronts the Poseidals, tries to bring back the memories of the false one, Amandara is rather unconcerned about what Flat is trying to do but takes away Mian for safety.
  • Amandara then offers a deadly warning to Daba, and upon rejection, deploys with his true appearance. The heroes are bewildered by the Original Auge and the power readings they're getting.
    • -Though Daba doesn't quite get who Amandara really is just yet.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-01-24.png

Oh my Auge!

• Each of the 8 copies has 18k HP and is worth 5k when sold, hit them first with a round of Cloud Haken (attack radius shown above) and Super Soul Saber MAPs, and then Bless-killed all but one of them.
    • Strangely, I can’t use these Auges myself if I capture them, not even in a weakened version, and they don’t convert to any parts either. You can only sell them.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-00-36.png

• The (Original) Auge is nothing especially threatening. Though it does have a beam line-MAP like many Heavy Metals and Sveto provides 20% HP Regen.
  • Destroying the Auge has Posaydal completely regenerate the Auge (I get the Blessed 40k funds however) and says it's via Biorelation. The heroes don't understand.
    • Only now does Daba get it, Amandara is Posaydal.
  • I destroy the Auge again, Amandara Biorelations to full again.
    • The heroes don’t know what to do to get around this. He's invincible, even though they know there has to be some mechanism behind it they can deal with.
    • Full Flat communicates to the heroes, and tells them about the Heart of Lachesis embedded in Sveto's lower levels. Flat says the times are moving on, she wants this era to pass on to the younger generation. Daba thanks her for this crucial information.
      • Posaydal mustn't have seen this communication with Flat, or outright ignored it, he speaks only that he wants to end things with Daba. 

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-55-14.png

Whoever thought to spell this with a "k" is getting their life's thread cut short.🤨

Now, the Heart is a nondescript target on the map that I can blow up in a few animation-less hits, no problem.

• As I begin attacking itso, Posaydal takes notice and demands to know why Full Flat has defied him. She responds wants them to cease defying the flow of time. Mian regains her memories.

Destroying the Heart of Lachesis...

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-57-31.png

...does this. Posaydal complains of rapid-aging and he visibly panics, the heroes know he is done for.

Down to 8k HP in the above screenshot. I chip him to below 6k to assure Daba can land a third Valor’ed Bless’ed killshot on the Auge.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-59-35.png

Posaydal dies, and Flat and Mian seemingly acceptingly perish too as a result of the Biorelations system being destroyed.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-59-58.png

Yaaaaay Pentagona is-

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-22-00-06.pngGRWJD9-2024-02-03-22-01-29.png

...still threatened by an incompetent gnat.

Contrary to what I expected would have to be the case, Giwaza outlived Posaydal.

I'll swat this fly tomorrow, half-asleep with my stomach busy digesting a heavy breakfast. He's like Turchenov- he isn't the smartest, nor the strongest, he is merely the duplicitous guy who showed up the latest, and grossly mistakes that for true strength. A buffoon of the highest order.

Now it's time for me to dream.🥱

36 minutes ago, Armagon said:

9ZHvONKytULdmr5xZDFYBX.png?ex=65d18db7&i

It's good to be back.

Stilllll pretty nearly a decade later, on what was considered underpowered hardware.😄

43 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:
  • I would imagine that with Akemi, it’s Sally who offers to join and Sieg who gets kept on the bench.

You'd think, but apparently according to the flowchart, this happens regardless of who is the protagonist.

• My one problem with Sieg, is that I was already feeling squeezed on units I wanted to field. Adding a second Banpresto Original makes the 15 even harder to decide.😆
    • Either I ditch a Doll now to fit in Sieg and have only Repairbot, or Eiji b/c low firepower hits the bench. Maybe the Doll, Supers get plenty of protective Spirits, and relying on dodgetanks is much better for enemy-phasing at this point in the game. So two Repairbots might be overkill. (Not that Supers can’t tank if they use Iron Wall/Guard of course.)

That's certainly something I had to muse over when deciding my roster picks in V. Two OG's (even if one doesn't join until... way late), then the other two in Grungust and Huckebein. So that's four OG units. In the end I felt since I'm not gonna get them early, then sadly Grungy and Hucky had to go to the bench.

Usually I also stick to two Repairbots, but depending on things it can change. Like how in VTX you can equip the ability to Repair (and I think Resupply too? Would have to recheck) with a Power Part, so... makes dedicated Repairbots a bit superfluos. Well, they save you a Power Part slot, but still...

but they’re Zarl, twelve of them. Leaderless, this is merely little reminder that Zarl and Pentagona are in the Interstellar Alliance, and allies ought to send the other support. I like it.

This reminds me how something similar happens in Compact. As I've said before, Olban and Glemmy join Poseydal. In the Small Balm stage, Heavy Metals show up as enemy reinforcements, Glemmy's stage includes a few Heavy Metals mixed in with the Mobile Suits, and when you finally storm Sveto, despite both of them being dead, enemy reinforcements still include Mobile Suits and Balm mechs.

(Akimi's remark was in response to the enemy reinforcements adding even more foes here, it's a lot of fighting.)

I guess it's a "breaking up sweat" joke?

As in the anime, GC decided to let Olibee's mind become broken, breaking Daba’s heart. -At least right away. Maybe she’ll recover once the battle is over, SRW optimism and all. The battle is still ongoing, Daba can't weep right now.

Oh, and Gablae joins me mid-fight, in a Bat-Shu oddly, not the Ashura Temple he had been using minutes ago.

Huh, that's... interesting. Sometimes SRW do be making decisions like that. I think SRW BX is actually a bit notorious for being the one SRW with Nadesico TV Series that doesn't actually let you save Gai.

GRWJD9-2024-02-03-21-55-14.png

Whoever thought to spell this with a "k" is getting their life's thread cut short.🤨

Well, it's kinda the correct way to write it, actually. The Greek spelling uses χ (Chi), which is usually interpreted with the Latin alphabet as K or KH.

In fact, writing it as Lachesis... how do you know to not pronounce the CH as, well, CH, instead of just Hard C? I mean, School is the same, but again, how do you know to make that distinction?

Also, that's quite the novelty of making it an actual in-game target to destroy.

Posaydal dies, and Flat and Mian seemingly acceptingly perish too as a result of the Biorelations system being destroyed.

You know, this reminds me. In Compact, Full Flat is a recruitable character. Maybe since there was only so much text they could put in, but I don't think the Biorelations/Heart-of-Lachesis thing is brought up in Compact. So Poseydal just gets killed the old fashioned way and Full Flat... continues living on, I guess (she definitely remains in the party and can use her to the very end). I think Mian still dies, but also as just being killed because of the battle.

Contrary to what I expected would have to be the case, Giwaza outlived Posaydal.

Well, this is certainly news to me too. What a way for GC to spice it up. Again, to make the Compact comparisons, reminds me how that one had Glemmy outlive Haman.

You know, now as I think back on it, in general Compact did quite a bit of unconventional things in its storytelling.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

28 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

You'd think, but apparently according to the flowchart, this happens regardless of who is the protagonist.

Curious. Writing over romance.

I think SRW BX is actually a bit notorious for being the one SRW with Nadesico TV Series that doesn't actually let you save Gai.

-Though I did read Akatsuki picked up combination attacks with Akito to compensate. And that really ought to help Akatsuki; as in J, I couldn't think of a good reason to use him after the earlygame.

This reminds me how something similar happens in Compact. As I've said before, Olban and Glemmy join Poseydal. In the Small Balm stage, Heavy Metals show up as enemy reinforcements, Glemmy's stage includes a few Heavy Metals mixed in with the Mobile Suits, and when you finally storm Sveto, despite both of them being dead, enemy reinforcements still include Mobile Suits and Balm mechs.

I like that subtly the same.

Well, it's kinda the correct way to write it, actually. The Greek spelling uses χ (Chi), which is usually interpreted with the Latin alphabet as K or KH.

In fact, writing it as Lachesis... how do you know to not pronounce the CH as, well, CH, instead of just Hard C? I mean, School is the same, but again, how do you know to make that distinction?

I will have Kerberos gnaw your head off for transliteration'ing me.🐶🐶🐶😝

You know, now as I think back on it, in general Compact did quite a bit of unconventional things in its storytelling.

By Richter it sounds like it. Not sure why Banpresto would experiment on a monochrome portable. Though Compact 2's structuring (both the three parts and the continued use from Compact 1 of letting you select the order for completing some stages) indicates the unorthodox spark was still flickering to an extent when they got to that.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-Though I did read Akatsuki picked up combination attacks with Akito to compensate. And that really ought to help Akatsuki; as in J, I couldn't think of a good reason to use him after the earlygame.

RIP Double Gekkigan Flare, though. I guess they did had to make up for it.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

By Richter it sounds like it. Not sure why Banpresto would experiment on a monochrome portable. Though Compact 2's structuring indicates the unorthodox spark was still flickering to an extent when they got to that.

Maybe it was the lack of OG's? It made them experiment more with the IP's.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

ZOBXinl.png

Wow look at all those identical fucking peggy-sues on their way to the bench.

...And Syrene. Syrene's also there. Hey, could be worse. Could be the identical blue peggy-sues. Those are definitely worse than these. Because green. Then again, the blue peggy-sue bunch does have Sigune...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

3 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Elitist card revoked

Puh-lease. I lost that card long ago. I have Revelation on the A tier of my FE list, remember?

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Puh-lease. I lost that card long ago. I have Revelation on the A tier of my FE list, remember?

I still remember the days where you refused to touch Fates

Corruption success

6 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

I still remember the days where you refused to touch Fates

Corruption success

Elitism is like seeds. One must salt the earth before it sprouts.