Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog is the most Ace Attorney non-Ace Attorney game I've ever played.

x6IRbUq.png

Some days, you just can't get rid of a bomb.

23 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Nailed it. Was Renne.

Make sure you play hide-and-seek with her correctly, or else you won't get 100% BP. Renne is sneaky like that.

22 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that's the real Discussing Film. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Broooooooooooo what do you mean? 

68 is pretty young too, rest in peace.

11 hours ago, Armagon said:

Persona the only series where you get a gender selection for the protagonist only to never do it again.

I think the FeMC was added to Persona 3 Portable as a "bonus" to make up for other content being removed in the transition, though Atlus probably could afford to do it again at this point but how would they let players romance their teacher-maid in that case?

• Replies 177.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Make sure you play hide-and-seek with her correctly, or else you won't get 100% BP. Renne is sneaky like that.

I think you only need to avoid talking to Raymond? Either way, guess I'll see eventually. Made a backup save before entering the villa, just in case.

3 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I think the FeMC was added to Persona 3 Portable as a "bonus" to make up for other content being removed in the transition, though Atlus probably could afford to do it again at this point but how would they let players romance their teacher-maid in that case?

It's Soleil.

52 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

think you only need to avoid talking to Raymond? Either way, guess I'll see eventually. Made a backup save before entering the villa, just in case

Using a guide?

4 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Even P3P was a little weird about the FeMC, with this whole warning when you try to pick it about it not being the intended experience, and more for fans looking for a new experience.

I've seen some people say FeMC changes the theme of the game a bit but others say the theme remains the same, it's just the interactions that change.

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

They said they wouldn't have the resources but.....they were building Reload from scratch. "Oh but they would have to rehire the VAs" just do it concurrently? Idk how game dev works. But there's still no definitive version of Persona 3.

Okay, should I go explore the East/North Sewers now, or wait... hmm...

Well, I think that's enough for tonight. Will continue next time.

GIM8uzla0AAo_4y.jpg?ex=65fe5c8a&is=65ebeGIM8uzhakAAm1ce.jpg?ex=65fe5c8a&is=65ebe

Very interesting this is. I don't think Fire Emblem did it before, using a temporary unit to recruit the permanent addition to the army. I mean, maybe Mille joins later but i doubt.

Honestly, i know it's the format but i like how a lot more involved recruiting people is in this game.

Edited by Armagon

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

GIM6N8faQAA7T0_?format=jpg&name=large

GIM6N8WakAA76rK?format=jpg&name=large

Very interesting this is. I don't think Fire Emblem did it before, using a temporary unit to recruit the permanent addition to the army. I mean, maybe Mille joins later but i doubt.

Honestly, i know it's the format but i like how a lot more involved recruiting people is in this game.

Ah, now they load, nevermind.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>Everyone can Rapport but not everyone gets a convo

>Even the ones that do don't necessarily extend past one convo

Holy shit did they find the fix to FE Supports?

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Broken images. Opening them in a new tab seems to work, though.

Should be fixed now.

>Alain and Scarlett C-Rapport

>Lex shows up out of nowhere

i-used-to-pray-for-times-like-this-meek-

Finally, Support Convos that feature more than two named characters.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Everyone can Rapport but not everyone gets a convo

>Even the ones that do don't necessarily extend past one convo

Holy shit did they find the fix to FE Supports?

This was basically what Radiant Dawn was going to do (except the part about only stopping at 1 or 2 convos)... until it got scrapped.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

>Alain and Scarlett C-Rapport

>Lex shows up out of nowhere

i-used-to-pray-for-times-like-this-meek-

Finally, Support Convos that feature more than two named characters.

I'm pretty sure FE has been doing this since Awakening. Or at least, Awakening definitely had some supports with a third person... though I don't think it was proper three-way conversations. Just some lines at the most.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm pretty sure FE has been doing this since Awakening. Or at least, Awakening definitely had some supports with a third person... though I don't think it was proper three-way conversations. Just some lines at the most.

That's why i specified named characters. Usually, the third person would be just be a nameless NPC.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That's why i specified named characters. Usually, the third person would be just be a nameless NPC.

True, but it wasn't every time, which was the point. Like Chrom showing up in Lucina and her sibling's support for a few lines in the C rank.

Granted, I'm guessing UO does it more often than FE ever did? But I wouldn't say it never happened before.

Less than one month left for the Freedom Planet 2 Switch port.

Arzette, Freedom Planet 2... so many games, so little time. They need to add more hours to the day with a patch.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

And how they are more involved in the story in general, but that's thanks to the lack of Perma death

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

10 hours ago, Capt. Fargus said:

I always been partial to a good battle axe myself. They just scream “come get some and die for your trouble” 😎

Oh no, it isn't that kind of warhammer. It's a rectangular slab of stone on a stick. Amazing.

1 hour ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Rubenio long time no see!

Andross's enemy is MY enemy!

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Daddy screamed REEEEAL good before he DIED!

Not exactly a line you'd expect from a script where people use "crud" as a swear.

I was thinking of that one. Super metal line. It's no wonder that when the rest of them became anti-heroes (or a joke earlygame antagonist), Pigma went on to be the most straight up villain of them. Guy's fucking wretched.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Andross's enemy is MY enemy!

1 hour ago, BrightBow said:

Daddy screamed REEEEAL good before he DIED!

Just what I need to see, Star Teehee.

"Too bad dad's not here to see you FAIL!"

"I'll do you fast, Peppy old pal."

Kinda funny how Star Wolf started out with only 4 members, considering they were designed for Star Fox 2 where Star Fox had 6 members.
But I suppose back then they weren't matched up against specific members of the Star Fox team. And you had to beat them all with the 2 pilots you chose.