Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

The last page* has too many videos.

(There is some irony with this being the first post of a new page.)

Edited by Lightchao42

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

yMOCG5Q.png

Not like this

😭

3McbJ7x.png

Wait a sec...

493648375468785684.webp?size=128&quality

ijd9LDl.png

RULE BREAKERRRRRRRRRRRR!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RAEZE6A.jpeg

It's him

The Man

The Myth

The Legend

THE GAR HIMSELF

DROP EMIYA THEME IN THE CHAT BOYS

renVaNg.png

Oh yes, the big Fuck you is coming

m1PFBiH.jpeg

jonah-hill-fangirl.gif

UkMMVs4.png

Aren't you forgetting someone?

b6T3q8p.jpeg

FUCK HIM UP, MIYU!

p0aHyCu.jpeg

Cool Girls don't look at explosions.

Today was a good day ❤️

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_2024-03-26-10-12-16-57_0b2fce

They just be writing anything these days.

ok but this one is actually pretty fun

3920588083ef81d37885c8d08125b287.png

Reverie update says "rebalance English voice lines". Like, what does that mean? Were some voices too game-ruining? lmao

20 minutes ago, Lightcosmo said:

Reverie update says "rebalance English voice lines". Like, what does that mean? Were some voices too game-ruining? lmao

English voicelines too OP, pls nerf

Adeleide got a unique color palette now. That's nice. She deserves it.
And maybe pref weapons not breaking at 0 durability is a thing now?

And it sounds like this item works like Provoke.

Edited by BrightBow

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Likely line re-recording?

I think they just removed the monster... Microphone echo they had on many lines.

58 minutes ago, FlyingKitsune said:

English voicelines too OP, pls nerf

Thats what i assume, way too strong for the players.

45 minutes ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

More like too UP, need massive buff

Only some, others are fine.

Of course, it never should have been that poor quality to begin with, so not really all that impressive that its been addresed to begin with. 

Edited by Lightcosmo

After months of delays and procrastinations and distractions, i have reached it

Screenshot_2024-03-26-16-25-24-08_fa0665

the final Third Doctor story. And i must reflect, i really enjoyed this unique era of Doctor Who, where the adventures were mostly set on (at the time) present-day UK because of all the budget cuts. Jon Pertwee was an amazing Doctor and throughout all this, you could tell that he really wore his James Bond inspiration on his sleeve. And also he just has the drip

third_1.jpg

look at this man. Legendary.

This last episode was a decent sendoff to him i think, the thing with Classic Who is that final Doctor episodes tend to be a means to an end rather than the point. That said, this episode did have some Buddhist elements in it, about how The Doctor must become a new man by destroying his ego, realizing that he's greedy for knowledge and how he has to let that go.

This bit of trivia is funny: "This is the first of two Doctor Who stories to feature giant spiders, the other being Arachnids in the UK released 44 years later."

And with all that out of the way

Screenshot_2024-03-26-16-49-34-07_fa0665

welcome Tom Baker and his legendary seven year consecutive run as The Doctor.

23 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure what to start/play today. My 🐶 is feeling okay now with the help of medication, though it's obvious their days are numbered and what exactly will end them. So I feel like I can start something new that isn't pure-gameplay and not have it contaminated by the sting of loss. Yet I'm still undecided.😅

Hopefully the little friend has a comfortable end.

Morbid as it sounds dogs and mortality makes me think of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, a fantastic little game with my favorite videogame doggie in it (the little Pomeranian is literally my favorite character in the whole game). If you haven't played it before, it is well worth playing, and in spite of being one of the best games nobody played in its original DS release, it has gotten a odd revival after the fact with well received releases on Steam and on smart phones.

16 hours ago, Lightcosmo said:

Reverie update says "rebalance English voice lines". Like, what does that mean? Were some voices too game-ruining?

Presumably they mean rebalance the audio of the voice lines. In all likelihood that means the voice lines were either way too quiet, or way too load compared to the music and sound effects before, or perhaps that the volume of differing voice lines were too inconsistent with eachother etc.

15 hours ago, BrightBow said:

And maybe pref weapons not breaking at 0 durability is a thing now?

That would be a very nice improvement for that game, and how good the pref weapons tend to be...

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Morbid as it sounds dogs and mortality makes me think of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, a fantastic little game with my favorite videogame doggie in it (the little Pomeranian is literally my favorite character in the whole game). If you haven't played it before, it is well worth playing, and in spite of being one of the best games nobody played in its original DS release, it has gotten a odd revival after the fact with well received releases on Steam and on smart phones.

Ah, I always wanted to play Ghost Trick. So yeah, quite convenient it did got ported to Mobile/Steam.

1 hour ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Hopefully the little friend has a comfortable end.

Ghost Trick was very nice. Wonderful little cast of characters.

3 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Presumably they mean rebalance the audio of the voice lines. In all likelihood that means the voice lines were either way too quiet, or way too load compared to the music and sound effects before, or perhaps that the volume of differing voice lines were too inconsistent with eachother etc.

Possibly, but its funny to imagine them being too broken.

Seems Eidolons can use bows now. That is great.
Maybe this omission was because there was a weapon limit for individual classes. Or maybe the issue was the animations.
Either way it had a good chance of being a nasty surprise, considering Cyltan's group is the one with the most archers, so it's good that this is addressed.

They still can't use Greatswords and Dark Magic. Bad news for Helme, but nobody in Cyltan's party can use dark magic naturally anyway.

Also, does Jamulan now have Critcal Reprisal and Axe Guard? Is he horse Hilda now? Of course some skill icons are reused, but this does look different.

Edited by BrightBow

Okay, done with Rolent. Will get to Bose tomorrow.

Now for some Stellaris. Unlike the previous run, I got to have my borders larger before getting hemmed in, and still got a wormhole too. Nice.

14 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I'm plenty aware of Ghost Trick. I do remember reading about back when it hadn't even released yet, including a little NP magazine interview where the writer was asked "What if Maya channeled Sissel?", to which he said one- her hair would stand up; and two- she had never been possessed by a male spirit before.

I've never actually played the game though, I guess I unthinkingly thought it was just not my kind of thing. ...But curiosity did lead me to read a summary of it years later, so the spoilers are fully known to me. -Though there always is the "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey" silver-lining spin.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer