Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

https://www.gematsu.com/2024/09/piczle-cross-rune-factory-announced-for-switch-pc

RF is getting picross. Well, SoS already did, so I don't see why not. If I wanted something to chill with, I could see myself picking it up. I would prefer Switch because small handheld screen, but a mouse would be perfect for controls.

9 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

But yep, in Shin vs Neo, NYC was where the Dinosaur Empire burst up (as you saw from Machineland crushing the majority of Manhattan)... and where Musashi sacrificed himself to stop them.

-I remember this event, GC showed it in dialogue -no map- but I didn't exactly remember where it happened. GC has a lot of stuff in it.😅

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

Oh the logistics on that one. I would not want to have been going around there at the time that's for sure. But 9 feet deep? I'll admit I expected somewhat deeper.

-I stand corrected, 9 1/2.😆 Also it was four hours after loading, not two, before the concrete would start setting in the cement mixers. I wasn't listening perfectly.

Still, I'm sure the engineers calculated how much reinforced concrete would be necessary.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Gonna make Trump look undercooked and that's saying a lot.

I didn't watch the debate, couldn't stomach it. -I did watch Colbert last night though, the current VP slammed the breaks mid-sentence to avoid saying f***er. That's not what I would've expected.

Of course, with things being as polarized as they are, there is still +30% standing by who the +60% think thought was the loser.

And TBF, she successfully avoided her weaknesses (economy, immigration, fracking, "why not do this now?"), she didn't address them. -But then it's not like the alternative is really offering much in policy either, it's mostly people feeling worse off now than when he was in office. (Personally, how much can the PotUS unilaterally do about the economy? Free markets, globalized economic world! Yes the PotUS has more power than the President of Tonga -to pick a random tiny country- yet there are still limits to what a democratic leader can do.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 179.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Trump is beefing with Swift. Pack it up.

22 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

didn't watch the debate, couldn't stomach it.

Neither did I cause this would involve hearing Trump speak for prolonged periods of time.

But Harris did way better than I expected. The moment she made a joke about his rallies, it was over for Donny Boy.

Poor Trefor.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

-I stand corrected, 9 1/2.😆 Also it was four hours after loading, not two, before the concrete would start setting in the cement mixers. I wasn't listening perfectly.

Still, I'm sure the engineers calculated how much reinforced concrete would be necessary.

Well, 15 centimetres probably doesn't matter if you're burying someone under it.

Dracula's castle has so many hidden or randomly dropped glyphes. But you get Nitesco and Acerbatus practically for free, and they make all the others very much redundant.

I wonder how much things would change if the resistance/weakness system would work like in Portrait of Ruin. Where the vulnerabilities and resistances were always added together. So multielemental weapons were not inherently superior. An enemy might be vulnerable to one element but resist the other, leading to some unimpressive damage overall.
But in Ecclesia there is no downside because the game always picks the most beneficial damage type. So there is really nothing that resists Nitesco and Acerbatus because they deal so many different types of damage.

Edited by BrightBow

It's €800 yoyos here before anything else. I think the CEO man is a bit off base. And what's the chances it'd stay at $350 if people did do this en masse?

Edit: Apparently some people are getting over $400 for it now, which, yeah that's a clever play on Gamestop's part.

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Got cold feet, and I'm not exactly in the right mindset, so I've delayed the SoL & Ellis visit until Monday.😅 Wasn't an issue doing so. Not exactly out of character of me to push something back.😆

I can get not being in the mindset, but you might have surprised yourself with how you felt after getting there. Though that is me assuming, keep in mind.

Has the NJ ferry been reopened?

6 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

GRRM slammed HOTD and its writers on his blog and the fandom has gone up in flames ever since

They really did just get the pitchforks out since. I'll say GoT's ending was always going to leave any fanbase on edge regardless of HotD's execution, but the post could be argued as incitement.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Notice how he's slamming a show instead of finishing his own works...

And he never got to that second post, much as the reasons why are obvious.

At this stage, tWoW are a treat from the universe

6 hours ago, Venger_06 said:

Look, I'd illegally vote for him

If that is the plan (which, being real I doubt a little), yeah that's going to be a spicy contrast.

Edited by Dayni

>Doulam can't kill someone on 1 HP

https://media.tenor.com/vyzdXFVRcusAAAAM/laugh-fall.gif

Also, I finished MotEII. I brought Bantu to endgame and had him kill Medeus. I am fine never playing it again.

Tiki hops after her line in the ending, which is funny because it'll play the flying sound effect if she's transformed while doing it. She'd probably cause a minor tremor for everyone there.

I want to point to this, because this is what I meant by "90's console valuation". Doesn't even have the CDi, which should be on top of the list apparently.

Shanoa's walking animation resembles the Belmont strut a lot more than the one from any of the other characters.

Funnily enough even Richter in Portrait of Ruin doesn't use it, due to only ever using his running animation from Symphony of the Night.

This is a weird nontreversy to get noticed internationally.

Also, why does Ogma have an ending in all versions of SD that asks if he has someone he's interested in but there's no rumour/record of his marrying, which gets dropped in (N)MotE and he just disappears like 1/3/1/2 of the cast?

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Wait wait....

I'll admit I don't expect this was a big plan, but the is certainly a coincidence of all time.

1 minute ago, Sidereal Wraith said:

Wraith: 
…Fire Emblem…

*A snow globe plummets from Wraith’s nerveless fingers, broking into pieces as it hits the floor*

Alas, poor Wraith! I knew him, Teehee: a fellow of infinite grit, of most excellent fury: he hath borne me on his gab a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!

....Why does the snow globe have a tiny microphone in it?

Ugghh...I am feeling aweful. These Covid shots hit me so hard, but if this is what the practice round does to my body, I am terrified for what the real thing would do to me...

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Wait wait....

Can't wait for you to start P3R 😛 

2 hours ago, Codename Shrimp said:

Fuck, Kai approaches for me as well?

I don't even know what Kai is, but it will be funny to see you stumble through it, and who knows, maybe the both of you will appreciate these game in spite of your presumptions.

6 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

disturbing warning

Christ.

7 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Can't wait for you to start P3R 😛 

"Did Florida flip blue"

"Yes"

"What did it cost?"

"Persona"

On better news: Another weight loss goal cracked

🥳

a few months ahead of schedule as i expected to reach that quite a bit later - that makes me hope i could each the big goal by the end of the year

516336266518724664.webp?size=56&quality=

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Ugghh...I am feeling aweful.

get well soon!

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I don't even know what Kai i

Trails

Edited by Codename Shrimp

2 minutes ago, Codename Shrimp said:

On better news: Another weight loss goal cracked

🥳

a few months ahead of schedule as i expected to reach that quite a bit later - that makes me hope i could each the big goal by the end of the year

You and me brother.

I mean I've plateau'd at 188 but still that's 13 pounds that I needed to lose. I'm like one pound overweight.