Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Every guide I’ve looked at says she’s needed. What’s a community iron man anyway?

Also... someone please tell me how many uses her dragon stone has. Can I get another if it breaks? Why wouldn’t the game tell me this?? ARGHHH

She's really not. However, I think you do need Fae for a slight variation of the true ending.

It has 30. Is there really not a number next to it in her inventory? Do you see numbers next to the other weapons and items? No, it's just the one. Though, again, there's that trick with Berserk'd Thieves if you want a Fire Dragonstone for her to use.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Alright, Awakening should officially be set to be a birthday present of mine! Will I be able to finish fe6 in like 3 days? Probably not.

Also with poor planning I think I locked myself into going to Ilia. Depends on the enemies in 16x. Oops. But I was undecided anyway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It has 30. Is there really not a number next to it in her inventory? Do you see numbers next to the other weapons and items?

Yes, weapons, staves, and consumable items all have a number /another number on the other side of their name when you look at items. For example, an iron sword has 45 uses, so if I looked at an iron sword that had been used a bit, it might say “33/45” on the other side across from its name. Perhaps a better known example is a vulnerary, everyone knows those have 3 uses, so when you get a new one across from its name will be “3/3” and if you use it once it becomes “2/3”. Fae’s dragonstone literally just says “divine stone” I’ll have to bench Fae now, thanks IS (I don’t want to use any glitches or exploits).

Edited by Sooks1016

9 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Alright, Awakening should officially be set to be a birthday present of mine! Will I be able to finish fe6 in like 3 days? Probably not.

Also with poor planning I think I locked myself into going to Ilia. Depends on the enemies in 16x. Oops. But I was undecided anyway so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, weapons, staves, and consumable items all have a number /another number on the other side of their name when you look at items. For example, an iron sword has 45 uses, so if I looked at an iron sword that had been used a bit, it might say “33/45” on the other side across from its name. Perhaps a better known example is a vulnerary, everyone knows those have 3 uses, so when you get a new one across from its name will be “3/3” and if you use it once it becomes “2/3”. I’ll have to bench Fae now, thanks IS (I don’t want to use any glitches or exploits).

Weird. It should display X/30 like with every other item.

You can still use her. Since her dragonstone gives her 20 Res, even at her base of 6 (making it 26) she makes for a good bait against status staff users. Since their accuracy depends on the target's resistance. And feel ashamed with yourself using a little girl for such a purpose.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I played a few turns without him, so...

4 hours ago, Benice said:

I got nothing, then. Sorry!

I'll solve the mystery: Burroughs is not force-deployed in that mission if he's inactive.

38 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I thought i was the dad over here 😛

Puns are an ageless joy. The Roger is quite the master at it, Czenece he has a lot of practice. I'm not quite so good at it, but I try my best, although my puns sometimes don't make any Volcense.

59 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I thought i was the dad over here 😛

21 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Puns are an ageless joy. The Roger is quite the master at it, Czenece he has a lot of practice. I'm not quite so good at it, but I try my best, although my puns sometimes don't make any Volcense.

Well, I did after all inherit the tendency from my own dad... and considering he's named Odin, it only Loki makes sense that  an All-Father would have a pleThora of puns that are Surtr Help you shed a Tyr from laughter. I'm aFrey'd Idunn't have much restraint at all.

33 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Man, those are the dadliest of dad jokes. XD

Allow my third favorite game to contribute:
mu6TMGC.jpg

I swear I heard that one years ago in an animated "sequel" to the Wizard of Oz I saw as a kid. But may as well throw out a similar one.
What do you call a movie about a goose in a tuxedo? A Propaganda Film.

10 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Well, I did after all inherit the tendency from my own dad... and considering he's named Odin, it only Loki makes sense that  an All-Father would have a pleThora of puns that are Surtr Help you shed a Tyr from laughter. I'm aFrey'd Idunn't have much restraint at all.

...Dangit, The Roger! I can't ever keep up with you... I am aSeamus of myself.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Lul

Did the tales say anything about him being blind?

You could say he was symbolically blind, because he didn't ask about the wound of the Fisher King or the magical objects present in the castle of the Grail, finding the castle entirely empty the next day and thus failing in his quest, being expelled from Arthur's court etc.
Basically, even in his own story, he gets benched for a while, because Gawain takes over from there (for... around three or four books, in fact) until Perceval returns five years later.
And only then he ultimately wins the day. XD

By the way, the entire Tale of Parzival by Wolfram von Eschenbach is like 15 books long.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You could say he was symbolically blind, because he didn't ask about the wound of the Fisher King or the magical objects present in the castle of the Grail, finding the castle entirely empty the next day and thus failing in his quest, being expelled from Arthur's court etc.
Basically, even in his own story, he gets benched for a while, because Gawain takes over from there until Perceval returns five years later. XD

Lmaaaao xD

His fate us sealed already