Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Bench units with low res for this map, if you don't wanna warpskip. Deke, for example would be a good choice to bench, or Milady. One of Fir or Rutger should be deployed to kill the boss, but probably not both if youdon'have the space for both.

Ahaha... Deke and Gonzales need exp...

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Could be worse. Imagine siege tomes having infinite range.

Hahahahahah... Ah yeah, imagine that. Siege tomes with infinite range. That'd be crazy! Thank goodness that never happened, right? Hahah... hah...

...aaahhhh...

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Ahaha... Deke and Gonzales need exp...

Nah, Deke is basically a Jagen. You'll be fine to leave him foe this map, aince Oceans apart, (or whatever ch, 17 is called) is very easy.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

So @Benice is Ilia jank free? I’m still debating- I feel like there will be a lot of snow maps

There is snow in ilia, but it has no terrain effects. Ilia is jank free, aside from a few ambush spawns. And there actually aren't very many IIRC.

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nah, Deke is basically a Jagen. You'll be fine to leave him foe this map, aince Oceans apart, (or whatever ch, 17 is called) is very easy.

The final map has 10 deployment slots?? Nevermind, Deke is probably never getting deployed again

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

The final map has 10 deployment slots?? Nevermind, Deke is probably never getting deployed again

No, not ten. Eight. It has eight. Effectively 7 if Fae is alive. Good design decisionz,!!!

Deke's main value comes from his ability to earlypromote and solid bases, and weapon ranks. He is super overrated though, IMO. He's a good unit for sure, his growths are just lacking, and while his bases are good and he has tons of room to grow, he is just a Jagen, really. A very good unit in the early-midgame if you promote him.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

No, not ten. Eight. It has eight. Effectively 7 if Fae is alive. Good design decisionz,!!!

Deke's main value comes from his ability to earlypromote and solid bases, and weapon ranks. He is super overrated though, IMO. He's a good unit for sure, his growths are just lacking, and while his bases are good and he has tons of room to grow, he is just a Jagen, really. A very good unit in the early-midgame if you promote him.

Oh I had heard he was like the best unit in the game

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh I had heard he was like the best unit in the game

Nope! Not even close, really. He's good, but not THAT good.  He is not irreplaceable, and he isn't necessarily the best user of the first Hero Crest-Rutger basically undeniably is. Deke has good bulk and is very valuable in the early-midgame of HM, as he should be fast and strong enough to ORKO, and access to swords on western isles=amazing.

So yes, he's good, but making him his best means gimping an even better unit.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

So do those like magic things that shoot from the top just randomly spawn?

Yes. This chapter sucks.

He is not irreplaceable, and he isn't necessarily the best user of the first Hero Crest-Rutger basically undeniably is.

Ayeee that’s what I did

So yes, he's good, but making him his best means gimping an even better unit.

Yes. This chapter sucks.

ARGHHHHH

Do I have to kill someone to make them stop?

For it's worth, no arrows will strike in the columns where the initial enemies stood. So if you can remember which ones are, then you safely move your units to avoid them.

I just realized the irony that the new unit they give you for this chapter is a general with 5 res.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

Once you kill the boss and sieze, yes, the arrows of light will cease.

oH wOw

Hahaha, I just launched a war to make the Abbasids my tributary. Because I felt like it.

Not a bad deal. I get 40% of their income in exchange. Also... can help keep them in check. Their levies are mad high, over 20K men over mine! The Crusades will be... interesting...