Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Can it go its own way?

Ok I'm gonna oust myself here, I have heard one Fleetwood Mac song and it's Tusk

and it's all because Tusk is the name of Johnny Joestar's Stand in JoJo Part 7 (yes it's a legit reference).

In other words, I do not understand the reference you are trying to make.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How long did it take to complete all the tasks for it?

Not long, a lot of the requirements were completed retroactively.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The stairs which means you can just block them.

Which stairs? There are a lot of them?

Also, can only specific units activate the switches? I had Douglas (I want to fill deployment slots okay) stand on one and he just said it didn’t work, unless the game was trying to remind me that they both need to be pressed at the same time.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Which stairs? There are a lot of them?

Also, can only specific units activate the switches? I had Douglas (I want to fill deployment slots okay) stand on one and he just said it didn’t work, unless the game was trying to remind me that they both need to be pressed at the same time.

To the first question, only the stairs in the throne room.

To the second question, it does not matter who activates the switches as long as someone does. But yes, you need to activate both.

Edited by Armagon

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Any unit. They'll say "Is this the switch? Nothing's happening..." They can move away from the switch after that. Once the other is pressed and Roy is in front of the Throne room, the door will open.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yeah

I was thinking of taking Saphira, since i could imagine her having an event there

Nope, as far as I am aware. I use my girl Saphira a ton, (LEVEL 19 EAT THAT OWEN) but nothing here for anyone I think.

Also: Reese is force-deployed on this map. Bring Esteban because it's fog of War as well. (I think Ward is avaliable in the second deployment slot.)

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I use my girl Saphira a ton, (LEVEL 19 EAT THAT OWEN)

mine is lvl 11 atm, but since she capped light rank i am thinking of resting her until her promotion event, and use Izerna instead

Also: Reese is force-deployed on this map.

so is Larentia!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

mine is lvl 11 atm, but since she capped light rank i am thinking of resting her until her promotion event, and use Izerna instead

You could also exploit this to get her a ton of Luck if you really want to. Either one works for this map, those.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

so is Larentia!

Actually, she is unavaliable for this map for plot reasons.

Edited by Benice

Wow I did that without a single save state despite being ambushed spawned (because literally all of them missed)...

I really can’t tell if they’re trying to make Zephiel a sympathetic antagonist or not.

20 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is a good song.

Indeed!

It's also the only Fleetwood Mac song I've listened to, soo...

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I can't help but think of a prescription commercial every time I hear that song. Played it so much that I can't hear it any other way.

O O F

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I really can’t tell if they’re trying to make Zephiel a sympathetic antagonist or not.

I think tragic but not sympathetic. I may dislike FE7, but they nailed Zephiel. Well, aside from the whole Helenne tries to make up with Desmond after he tries to murder their son thing.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

>ballista
>on a cliff
>in a fog map

Of course.

Ilia chapter 19?

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think tragic but not sympathetic. I may dislike FE7, but they nailed Zephiel. Well, aside from the whole Helenne tries to make up with Desmond after he tries to murder their son thing.

Eh, I think he’s a bit took grandiose, warped, and extreme with no real reason for my taste.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>ballista
>on a cliff
>in a fog map

Of course.

Take the Lighthouse on turn one and they can't hit you.

3 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Since 70s song has been posted, here's my contribution:

Literally the perfect song after getting up.

Thank you, TheRunawayGuys for bringing me to this song.

Eyy, that one! Classic.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Eh, I think he’s a bit took grandiose, warped, and extreme with no real reason for my taste.

Fair. FE6's plot isn't its main selling point.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

They can when i approach them because enemies still have sight on me.

I took the lighthouse long ago

Bruh.

Bad Benice advice: Once you get to the second island, provoke and/or arrowbane are very good here. I gave a vanishtone to Reese while he was on the cliff while Kramer camped the lighthouse so I could see the ballistae.

Edited by Benice

provoke and/or arrowbane are very good here.

Here's the thing

I didn't take any arrowbane users because i can't see the future and expect Ballista on a cliff in a fog map.

Cliffs you have to climb to even reach your objective, and hidden enemies with overwatch near Ballista

I didn't take any arrowbane users because i can't see the future and expect Ballista on a cliff in a fog map.

The lighthouse lets you see them, though.

Cliffs you have to climb to even reach your objective, and hidden enemies with overwatch near Ballista

You can outwait the Ballistae fairly easily, though. Time your moves right and it shouldn't be too big of a problem.

Also, I love an armor knight with -4 AS having Pursuit on this map.