Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

also got Mario 3D All Stars, and I think that is what I will be playing (probably 64 -> Sunshine -> Galaxy) now that fe6 is done.

Always good to keep things fresh. Too much of any type of game can cause you to get burned out, like I am with FE right now. Enjoy!

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Through the magic of time zones, your birthday wish is actually not belated! An hour later and it would have been though.

yay!

I also got Mario 3D All Stars, and I think that is what I will be playing (probably 64 -> Sunshine -> Galaxy) now that fe6 is done.

enjoy the nostalgia trip!

43 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How does that stay upright?

My guess is the staff balances out.

Also i just noticed the grass at the base of the figurine.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

What did i miss?

I changed the renderer on PCSX2 to Direct3D 11 Hardware and now Berwick runs almost smoothly. I can play for real now.

Also you probably already saw but the prototype for the Melia figurine got revealed. And speaking of figurines

Ryza (this one's a Nendoroid)

Lyn

6 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Yes, my day was full of events xD

Through the magic of time zones, your birthday wish is actually not belated! An hour later and it would have been though.

I also got Mario 3D All Stars, and I think that is what I will be playing (probably 64 -> Sunshine -> Galaxy) now that fe6 is done.

Oh happy birthday!

Enjoy 3D All Stars. I personally did Galaxy -> everything else because to me, 3D All Stars was actually just a Galaxy remaster that happened to include two bonus games.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Always good to keep things fresh. Too much of any type of game can cause you to get burned out, like I am with FE right now. Enjoy!

It was just fe6, but yeah I agree. Though I also have Awakening now for when I’m ready to return.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

enjoy the nostalgia trip!

Actually I got the game because all of those games were before my time, yet I love love love Odyssey, my only foray into 3D Mario. 64 and Sunshine came out before I was ever born, and I wasn’t very old when galaxy came around.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

64 and Sunshine came out before I was ever born

man am i old xD

I still remember the day Dad got me N64 + Mario 64 haha

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I changed the renderer on PCSX2 to Direct3D 11 Hardware and now Berwick runs almost smoothly. I can play for real now.

Nice 😄

Actually I got the game because all of those games were before my time, yet I love love love Odyssey, my only foray into 3D Mario. 64 and Sunshine came out before I was ever born, and I wasn’t very old when galaxy came around.

Ah, i can relate. I was two when Sunshine came out and although Galaxy was my first mainline Mario, my actual first Mario game was Mario Party 8.

If you have a Wii or Wii U around, i highly recommend Super Mario Galaxy 2. It is my third favorite game of all time.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

man am i old xD

That’s very cute though, I’m glad you (presumably) enjoyed it!

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

man am i old xD

And I remember when I got my green N64, with a DK64 banana-colored controller for Christmas. It was the third N64 I had access to, my grandparents' house had a plain old black one, and one of these:

hey-you-pikachu-n64-pokemon-nintendo-64.

I also had access to an SNES, an NES of the redesigned model, a Game Boy, and a yellow Game Boy Color, pretty much the full Nintendo experience. Plus a PS1, PS2, Sega Genesis, and Game Gear, although I had far fewer titles for these and missed out practically all most of their big ones. I had no almost RPGs in this lineup either.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I remember the Christmas I got my GC. Played Double Dash as my first game for it. 

Still the best console Nintendo ever made. I have such fond memories of it, even though I didn’t discover most of the good games in its library until I was much older.

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>Playing Berwick

>Ch.1-2

>Gets near the end

>Surprise Berserk out of nowhere

Kaga, the game just started.

It does give you something to cure it tbf, but the fact that you can'T cure it before your guys act next turn is kinda bs

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It does give you something to cure it tbf, but the fact that you can'T cure it before your guys act next turn is kinda bs

It also doesn't last as long. Dean got Berserked right after the Turn 10 save so i just reloaded and baited the boss into Berserking Izerna instead, which was a "ahh gottem ggs" moment. But it wore off the turn after although it could be because Izerna could do literally nothing.

Also Dean killed the boss with 69 hit. Nice. But then his weapon broke so not nice.

Btw, when you say "can't cure Berserk before next turn", do you mean, if i got Berserked in Turn 2, i can't cure it until Turn 3 or do you simply mean the next time my units can act?

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Btw, when you say "can't cure Berserk before next turn", do you mean, if i got Berserked in Turn 2, i can't cure it until Turn 3 or do you simply mean the next time my units can act?

If your unit got Bersek'd but you didn't cure him at the same turn, Berserk'd unit will have first action the turn after

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If your unit got Bersek'd but you didn't cure him at the same turn, Berserk'd unit will have first action the turn after

That's how it is in FE though. Berserked units move first during player phase.

Either way, that's still better than Vestaria's "if your unit got poisoned or whatever, they can't cure themselves even if they have the item that cures them. Someone else must do the job".

GiQCks2.png

Unbenannt.PNG

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That's how it is in FE though. Berserked units move first during player phase.

...not all FE, i am sure. I do remember in some FE they just let you not control them and they act at the end of player phase

Edited by Shrimperor

A moment many thought impossible has happened.

GAT02Io.png

Castor has been blessed by the RNGoddess and can ORKO reliably on H4. Well, semi-reliably. Still a tick short of always doubling.

Since yesterday I feel less and less like a guy. To be fair I never felt 100% like one in my entire life, but at the latest since I've discovered the affinitate for crossdressing, I feel more feminine right now for some reason. I don't mind wearing make up or a skirt, not gonna lie, I LIKE it. Since I have no body hair aside on the obvious area it even suits. The only issue I might have, is having long hair because short hair feels comfortable to sleep with and it takes less effort and time to clean and style. I might think growing long hair, even if contradicts with my passion for having as few hair as possible. At least I tend to buy gender neutral clothes from now on. 

6 minutes ago, Teehee said:

Since yesterday I feel less and less like a guy. To be fair I never felt 100% like one in my entire life, but at the latest since I've discovered the affinitate for crossdressing, I feel more feminine right now for some reason. I don't mind wearing make up or a skirt, not gonna lie, I LIKE it. Since I have no body hair aside on the obvious area it even suits. The only issue I might have, is having long hair because short hair feels comfortable to sleep with and it takes less effort and time to clean and style. I might think growing long hair, even if contradicts with my passion for having as few hair as possible. At least I tend to buy gender neutral clothes from now on. 

Express yourself however you want to! You'll still always be the same kind person we've always known, even if what you identify as has changed.

EDIT: I feel like I maybe worded that wrong... Cripes. I'd best get some sleep. Sorry if this came across in a rude way! That really wasn't what I was going for...

Edited by Benice

I definitely will split between private and public life. That means I still will be male on paper. I won't change on myself when I have to go work or to my (barely remaining) relatives because otherwise it would cause (unnecessary) discussions. Since I have somewhat contact to customers, it would conflict my own identy. Though privately I will live my sexuality as I wish. As for the pronounciation I don't care if he or they is used to me, I accept both for now.