• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh yeah, that.

Here is their pattern, and list of their skills.:

Spoiler

Scylla's pattern goes like this:

• 1: Pre-empt ----> Cry Soul (summon) --> Ice Shave --> Attack (summon) --> Ice Shave --> Cry Soul
  • 2: Ice Shave (summon) --> Piercing Shell (summon) --> Piercing Shell (summon) --> Piercing Shell or Ice Shave (summon) -->Lullaby --> Cry Soul
  • 3: Ice Shave (summon) --> Six Sins (double summon) --> Attack or Piercing Shell (summon) --> Ice Shave (double summon) --> Lullaby --> Cry Soul

Number 3 is then repeated over and over, and eventually Scylla will start double summoning instead of single summoning.

Skills:

• Cry Soul (head): Powerful multi hit attack, with super low accuracy. Anybody getting hit by this will die. If you get leg binded, or inflicted with ailments, your evasion will hit zero, and cry soul will kill you. It can, very, very, very, very rarely hit you without any ailments, if you're super unlucky.
  • Ice Shave (legs): Ice attack that hits a line. 
  • Piercing Shell (arms): Double stab attack. Can hit same person twice.
  • Lullaby (head): Party wide sleep inducing skill.
  • Six Sins: Inflict a random ailment on one person

The Ruin Creeper tentacles do not resist Poison (but so many spawn!), and they have only a 25% resistance to Fear. If you don't mind a rest or two, you could try Evil Eye followed by Shielding Word to manipulate a Ruin Creeper and its 380 HP into taking a hit or two for you.

I lucked out and traded for an Ice Wall 6 Grimoire just in time for this. 😁 -But that won't make it that much easier!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hopefully...

Yo, we agreed on something!

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Get on my level. We currently have a leprosy outbreak right now too...

The world to 2020 right now:

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Here is their pattern, and list of her skills.:

Reveal hidden contents

Scylla's pattern goes like this:

• 1: Pre-empt ----> Cry Soul (summon) --> Ice Shave --> Attack (summon) --> Ice Shave --> Cry Soul
  • 2: Ice Shave (summon) --> Piercing Shell (summon) --> Piercing Shell (summon) --> Piercing Shell or Ice Shave (summon) -->Lullaby --> Cry Soul
  • 3: Ice Shave (summon) --> Six Sins (double summon) --> Attack or Piercing Shell (summon) --> Ice Shave (double summon) --> Lullaby --> Cry Soul

Number 3 is then repeated over and over, and eventually Scylla will start double summoning instead of single summoning.

Skills:

• Cry Soul (head): Powerful multi hit attack, with super low accuracy. Anybody getting hit by this will die. If you get leg binded, or inflicted with ailments, your evasion will hit zero, and cry soul will kill you. It can, very, very, very, very rarely hit you without any ailments, if you're super unlucky.
  • Ice Shave (legs): Ice attack that hits a line. 
  • Piercing Shell (arms): Double stab attack. Can hit same person twice.
  • Lullaby (head): Party wide sleep inducing skill.
  • Six Sins: Inflict a random ailment on one person

The Ruin Creeper tentacles do not resist Poison (but so many spawn!), and they have only a 25% resistance to Fear. If you don't mind a rest or two, you could try Evil Eye followed by Shielding Word to manipulate a Ruin Creeper and its 380 HP into taking a hit or two for you.

I lucked out and traded for an Ice Wall 6 Grimoire just in time for this. 😁

Thank you for this! This is sure to prove useful!
And I should definitely level up the bind skills for my Hexer...

I've just completed Ch.8 in Xenoblade X. Afterwards, I did the Affinity Mission "Manhunt" which introduced best girl Celica (though she's not playable until her second Affinity Mission).

Ch.9 is when I finally get the Flight Module so I'll probably do that next play session.

Spoilers

Spoiler

I haven't done all of Lao's Heart-to-Hearts but honestly, his is the only one that doesn't count towards anything and Heart-to-Hearts in this game are insanely short anyways.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not entirely impossible to get characters, or at least villains in the flesh. Final Fantasy XIV, one of the franchise's two MMO entries, went and added the main villain of FFVI Kefka as a boss. As well as FFI's Chaos, III's Cloud of Darkness, and V's Exdeath. Not sure why they did this, but it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Oh I wasn't aware of this. But yeah, it's just fanservice, no different from what gacha games do.

5 hours ago, Armagon said:

I've just completed Ch.8 in Xenoblade X. Afterwards, I did the Affinity Mission "Manhunt" which introduced best girl Celica (though she's not playable until her second Affinity Mission).

Ch.9 is when I finally get the Flight Module so I'll probably do that next play session.

Congrats, ch8 is one of the better ones storyline wise. The atmosphere feels really tense and deep during the entire thing. 

So that means your coming up to one of the worse boss battles, then. Well, good luck with that!

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Weather today so so so good

15-20°C + sun

This is what i call perfect weather

I agree.
I took a walk through the woods near my home earlier. The air is absolutely great!

With that said, hello again, everyone! *waves*

7 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

And they're done!
Nice! The Draggy Guild once again stands tall as their enemies crumple to the ground, being forced to admit defeat.
Keeping up Sapping and Frailty Curses was indeed key for this battle, since ailments had no effect on one of the two. Being swarmed by ailments myself wasn't exactly pretty, but thankfully, Victoria's Medic Bullet is capable of removing these. Having a maxed out Flame Grater on Tamaki helped a lot, as well, since that skill targets an entire row of enemies.
I took them down with Force Breaks in the end. Victoria's Force Break proved especially potent, being the only attack that dealt 1,000+ damage to the one I used it on, while Tamaki's Issen was enough for the other!
And so, though the battle was daunting, it was surprisingly not THAT tough. I had expected worse, honestly.

Ey, congrats!

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Weather today so so so good

15-20°C + sun

This is what i call perfect weather

A strange definition of perfect indeed... 😝

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

I've just completed Ch.8 in Xenoblade X.

🍿

The chapter is epic. Elma might strike a different tone than during the last, but I love the whole thing.

First, get all your Skell jumping out of your system, once you can fly, you can never plain old jump without transitioning into flight ever again.

Also, if you've still some exploring of more remote parts of the regions you could do by foot, try to keep it that way even after flight. When you can fly over the woods, you can't see the trees, and XCX has some fine mahoganies.

Afterwards, I did the Affinity Mission "Manhunt" which introduced best girl Celica (though she's not playable until her second Affinity Mission).

Speaking of Celica, if you didn't already see this fun fact (SPOILERS!):

Spoiler

I've set the timestamp to the proper moment.

Lao & Celica having post-battle banter? Not possible in the final game. But the line exists and it was recorded.

Thanks Nintendo. Not two of the tracks that come to the forefront of the XC1 OST, but it's appreciated. Excellent montage.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

wtf news of the day

Beat me to the post.

They added divine pulse....

Although since it’s apparently not Nintendo Switch Online exclusive I might be able to play it if I want to

Edited by Sooks1016

No way

FE1 officially being localized after 30 years.

But whyyyyy is the game also being limited time only? Man, I really hope 3D All-Stars did not start a dangerous slope.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Congrats, ch8 is one of the better ones storyline wise. The atmosphere feels really tense and deep during the entire thing. 

The chapter is epic. Elma might strike a different tone than during the last, but I love the whole thing.

Yeah, I really like it. If it were not for what I know happens in Ch.10 I would say it's my favorite chapter gameplay-wise.

Ch.8 is when Monolith Soft's cool choreography shows finally. We don't really get that a whole lot in this game.

First, get all your Skell jumping out of your system, once you can fly, you can never plain old jump without transitioning into flight ever again.

Ah yeah, I do remember people complaining about that. Flight is basically hold jump, right?

Speaking of Celica, if you didn't already see this fun fact (SPOILERS!):

Oh yeah, I knew. Reminds me of how Dickson has lines with Melia despite the two never being playable at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But whyyyyy is the game also being limited time only? Man, I really hope 3D All-Stars did not start a dangerous slope.

Nintendo is no stranger to artificial scarcity even prior to 3D All-Stars, sadly.
Amiibos, NES Classic, and SNES Classic all suffered from this.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Did they say that?

IMG_20201022_102432.jpg

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Nintendo is no stranger to artificial scarcity even prior to 3D All-Stars, sadly.
Amiibos, NES Classic, and SNES Classic all suffered from this.

The difference though is that all of that is physical. I'm fine with physical being limited. It's when digital gets limited that it becomes a problem.