Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ledo's is the best, ngl. But they're only on the east coast of the states.

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

I've never had Ledo's, actually.

My favorite is the Rocky Mountain Flatbread Co. In Canmore. (Not a chain restaurant, though.) It's in a simply stunning location, and the food is danged good as well.

aaCQd0x.png

Pretty hecking awesome.

In terms of chains, I really like Famoso, but I'll eat basically any kind of pizza from wherever.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 177.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Xenoblade X out of context

IMG_20201024_194813.jpg

(If you've played or are very familiar with X, you know which quest this is).

I think it's humerous the only thing the manon prioritize, is Pizza. I suppose i can't blame them, but it makes for some funny conversations.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

On a side note, does anyone know how to configure a PS4 Controller to operate with PSCX2? It's being very unagreeable which i don't like one bit and could use some guidance.

Maybe try a different Plugin? The default is Lilypad, but there are probably others out there.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Maybe try a different Plugin? The default is Lilypad, but there are probably others out there.

It get's stranger, if i use a front port for a USB, it won't work, but if i plug it in back, it works just fine.

Don't i have to use an external source to get it to register a PS4 controller?

If we're talking local pizza places, if you ever drop by Connecticut, there's this really good one named Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana. Their pizzas are brick-oven baked and brick oven pizza is objectively the best kind of pizza.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

It get's stranger, if i use a front port for a USB, it won't work, but if i plug it in back, it works just fine.

Don't i have to use an external source to get it to register a PS4 controller?

Sorry man, I've got no clue. Maybe this video will help? 

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Their pizzas are brick-oven baked and brick oven pizza is objectively the best kind of pizza

This is an objective fact. Woah, we agreed on something!

49 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ledo's is the best, ngl. But they're only on the east coast of the states.

So would there be one of those in Virginia?

Anyway, I haven’t really liked any like local family owned pizza places more then bigger chains tbh EXCEPT for this one called Pizzabella in Charlottesville, Virginia, it was the best pizza I’d ever had.

....they closed six years ago. A moment of silence.....

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I had Chinese takeout!

Benice this is a threat

Oof. I wish I could have chinese takeout...

But hey, I'm having pizza today, so that's great!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Oof. I wish I could have chinese takeout...

OHHHHH RIGHT

I probably shouldn’t have joked like that... sorry.

But hey, I'm having pizza today, so that's great!

Is it from that place that I didn’t totally already forget the name of and aren’t scrolling up for? xD

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If it truly was a remake of Back to Nature, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Like, why remake the truncated version!

What exactly was truncated about Friends of Mineral Town vs. Back to Nature? Other than a visual overhaul, if anything, doesn't FoMT have more content? I played them both when I was younger.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Xenoblade X out of context

IMG_20201024_194813.jpg

(If you've played or are very familiar with X, you know which quest this is).

Excellent quest 10/10. Its intro is slamming.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

I've never had Pizza hut, actually.

Neither have I. After about elementary school, chain pizza went extinct for me. Where I live, more than enough small business purveyors exist that offer a far better pizza. Best is a slightly charred sesame seed crust with balls of fresh mozzarella, basil, and a tomato sauce thats on the sweeter side.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Is it from that place that I didn’t totally already forget the name of and aren’t scrolling up for? xD

Nah, that's in Canmore, Alberta. I would still drive 11 hours to eat there though

it's just homemade. But still pizza!

OHHHHH RIGHT

I probably shouldn’t have joked like that... sorry.

Nah, is all good. One day I'll be able to try it!

Why does everyone’s local pizza sound so good but for the most part the ones I’ve had taste like cardboard with tomato sauce?

Nah, is all good. One day I'll be able to try it!

I thought you were held back by a gluten sensitivity?

Why does everyone’s local pizza sound so good but for the most part the ones I’ve had taste like cardboard with tomato sauce?

Might be dependent on where you live, the demographics may be to blame or thank for the good stuff. Even if "old country heritage" no longer applies, I suppose the art somehow endures in a region.

10 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

What exactly was truncated about Friends of Mineral Town vs. Back to Nature? Other than a visual overhaul, if anything, doesn't FoMT have more content? I played them both when I was younger.

It actually has quite less. A few festivals were removed, like three characters are gone, the story bit with the childhood friend actually had a resolution (whoever you married would be revealed to be the girl the protagonist befriended; this is also shared in the girl versions, where the protagonist and her husband to be had already met each other before), you had a three-year evaluation to fulfill to "complete" the game, and some others things I might be forgetting.

Yes, FoMT has stuff BtN didn't, but its share of stuff it removed is larger, I believe.

You likely don't remember, then.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I dunno. Bad luck, I guess. Local food is usually better in my experience, though.

thought you were held back by a gluten sensitivity?

Nope, that's my mom!

Plays cocky T baggers online in Smash Ultimate: proceeds to kick their pathetic asses 6 games in a row. Man does that feel good, I hate cocky jerks like that, they upset me. 

Thinking their the shit when they got an ass whooping so hard they couldn't sit anymore. XD 

Try harder, kiddies.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Thinking their the shit when they got an ass whooping so hard they couldn't sit anymore. XD 

Gotee!

YAS THE RAYS HAVE THE LEAD THE RAYS HAVE THE LEAD WOOOOOOOO!!