Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m looking at more Sacred Stones supports and “Ephraim: Oh, my... Eirika... Myrrh... How can I say no to that look? I guess sisters are my weakness.”

I’ll just leave that there.

The Eirika x Ephraim joke has reason to exist...

And it's not helped by the fact that their prf weapons that they get upon promotion, Sieglinde and Siegmund, are named after twins from a norse myth where they are separated at birth, but later find each other, don't realize that they're siblings and get married. As punishment from the gods, they...I can't actually remember what happened to them, but they probably died or something.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wat?

My lofty attempt at insinuating that Edelgard is best girl.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

As punishment from the gods, they...I can't actually remember what happened to them, but they probably died or something.

No that’s not allowed. They have to suffer eternally, gods of mythology don’t do death.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

A quick search states Siegmund at least died in combat long after the fact. After having married another woman.

Typical. It's always the women who suffer!

Just now, Benice said:

Typical. It's always the women who suffer!

Well, it also states Sieglinde shapeshifted herself, seduced her brother, then sent their son to him as part of a test. Then she killed herself to save his life.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, it also states Sieglinde shapeshifted herself, seduced her brother, then sent their son to him as part of a test. Then she killed herself to save his life.

Ephraim is kinkier than previously thought.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ephraim is kinkier than previously thought.

He didn't knew, at least during the fact.

Both wanted to avenge their father's death. After helping him escape, she then sent him her sons, but he ended up killing them. Deemed unworthy or so. This is when she went to a sorceress to change her shape, then had the son, who was deemed worthy, and he and Siegmund avenged their father/grandfather. It was after that Sieglinde admitted what she did.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Paralouge in Berwick. Desert, dragons, lol.

This chapter... stinks. Alot.

Seriously, their weapons are absurd, especially the wind dragons. Luck based survival, I guess? And I hate the fact that you cant initiate combat against them unless you have some form of ranged attack. 

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Seriously, their weapons are absurd, especially the wind dragons. Luck based survival, I guess? And I hate the fact that you cant initiate combat against them unless you have some form of ranged attack. 

Amusingly enough, that's one of my favorites. I like the tension of fighting these giant monsters that have to be killed in more creative means, or can be sent against each other by sneaking up on and killing the Wyrmspeaker. It's also got one of the best tracks in the game with really good story all around it (get the sword or you will not be happy).

58 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Not gonna lie, I love this one a ton. It produced these two beauties:

WxdTNTz.png

Pursuit best waifu.

Esteban the Estebest~

kuJ8wzj.png

SAPHIRA BEST GIRL

Um, yeah. Burroughs can be good here, (Although there are better alternatives, such as anyone with provoke) and Enid, any mage or any trained archers will be your saviors.

Edited by Benice

IMG_20201107_001153.jpg?width=768&height

But like, how? Getting tricked is one thing but how do you not realize that the lotion was actually a buzz saw until it's too late? Sorry lady, that one's really on you.

Also, that Nopon is wearing a Santa hat.

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201107_001153.jpg?width=768&height

But like, how? Getting tricked is one thing but how do you not realize that the lotion was actually a buzz saw until it's too late? Sorry lady, that one's really on you.

Also, that Nopon is wearing a Santa hat.

It was metaphorical considering that full shave?

30 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Seeing christmas mood already approached this thread...

I saw a nice Pandoru image yesterday, but I think it's way too early to use it as pfp right now.

Yeah, I usually wait until about the 24th of November, but I actually managed to crop the santa hat sorta close to correctly for once.

1 minute ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I usually wait till it's the first advent.

Fair. My family usually gets it started about a week before that, 'cause if we don't do thing ahead of time, we don't do things at all. Usually.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

I figured it has been more or less futile, or just a little fruitless, but anyway...

Here, just enjoy this silly little thing...

I did not know that I needed a sneezing frog in my life until now.