Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

No.

Take one look at history.
That should tell you enough.

I wanted to say the same, but kept my mouth shut.

Anyway, for the next 4 years i hope we here in europe come closer together because i have a feeling America will choose a competent alt right guy next time. Which will be bad for us. Very bad.

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

46 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Undertale has such nice music.

*ahem*

47 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

But on the night of the election and for much of the next day, it was far, far, far from "obvious' that election would go to Biden, Trump was greatly in the lead.

And that’s on the electoral college

41 minutes ago, Benice said:

MAGE RAPHAEL JUST GOT A PERFECT LEVEL

WHAT

WHAT

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

We live in democracies, we should be able to talk politics while chilling.

Someone’s never had a family dinner..:

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Mercedes and Annette don't even have a battle quote?!

WHAT?!

Urgh... I risked my life for ten turns getting Annette over there to see it...

They do in Crimson Flower 😉

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They have one in Crimson Flower should one fight the other.

Why not the other routes?!

Oh well. Minor problem.

Gronder 2 is done! A tad easy and the reinforcements were annoying, but not bad.

Oh. Okay, NOW Dimitri's dead.

And Lysithea is an abused child! This explains a lot.

9 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Someone’s never had a family dinner..

oh boy

we should =/= it happens

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sorry.

You don't have to apologize for anything xD

You didn't say anything wrong haha.

It's just some people get angry when we do that certain comparison, even if that comparison is 100% True

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

You don't have to apologize for anything xD

You didn't say anything wrong haha.

Eheh, thanks!

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's just some people get angry when we do that certain comparison, even that comparison is 100% True

You're not wrong.

Screenshot_20201107-134432.png?width=349

Banger tweet.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Anyway, for the next 4 years i hope we here in europe come closer together because i have a feeling America will choose a competent alt right guy next time. Which will be bad for us. Very bad.

Will be bad for all of us.

Also Trump's definitely gonna run for 2024 but assuming he isn't in prison by then (or kicks the bucket, that could happen), he's gonna have to win the nomination first, which i don't think he will.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ecchi action game or something like that xD

Oookay? XD

Wait... is this maybe that game (series) the character Marvy in Neptunia was a reference to?

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's why support conversations are vital for understanding the characters, as just one example.

Well, if the game is straight-up gonna lore dump when it's relevant to the plot, I see no reason to read the supports.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's just some people get angry when we do that certain comparison, even if that comparison is 100% True

Yeah, it was just a joke. Since before recorded history, there have been blokes like Trump.

Of that note, Stalin, yes, THAT Stalin, won Time Magazine's man of the year in 1939 AND 1942.

Yikes.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Wait... is this maybe that game (series) the character Marvy in Neptunia was a reference to?

Marvy was a reference to the company itself but i think they did specifically go for the Senran Kagura look.

Btw, Senran Kagura is whatever it wants to be. It doesn't particularly stick to one genre.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Of that note, Stalin, yes, THAT Stalin, won Time Magazine's man of the year in 1939 AND 1942.

Yikes.

So did Hitler iirc.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

So did Hitler iirc.

Yep, 1938.

Which, admittedly, was before the worst of his actions. He certainly wasn't a good guy then, but he got even worse later.

Stalin was awful to begin with...

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Character development. That's reason enough.

I refuse to let Lysithea bully my boy Ignatz!

Edited by Benice

11 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also Trump's definitely gonna run for 2024 but assuming he isn't in prison by then (or kicks the bucket, that could happen), he's gonna have to win the nomination first, which i don't think he will.

Even if Trump is in prison, Republicans are still there, and they are all way too crazy.

If someone competent comes from there who is as extreme as Trump...

Well, you guys did have a test taste the last 4 years.

Let's hope for the best

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oookay? XD

yup!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yep, 1938.

Which, admittedly, was before the worst of his actions. He certainly wasn't a good guy then, but he got even worse later.

Yeah, if i'm remembering my history correctly, Hitler basically made the outside world (and Germany but i'm talking from an outsider's perspective here) think he was a good guy during the early-mid 30s.

When Germany hosted the Olympic Games of 1932 (it was 32, right?), Hitler basically made it look like all was alright with Germany and tourists were like "hey this is pretty neat".

It was all a facade.

1 hour ago, Benice said:

MAGE RAPHAEL JUST GOT A PERFECT LEVEL

WHAT

Raphael getting more than 4 stats ever (if even 3) is madness to me, are you sure you're not on something.

On the discussion of Time person of the year, Stalin got it after the mass removal the Kulaks and the show trials. Hitler got it after the killing of opposition and the policies that would lead to the Final Solution were in place.

Authoritarianism is shit regardless of what it claims to serve.

Olivander was right about the great not always being the good.

On a lighter note, I am realising the responsibilities of car ownership and the engine oil needed changing. ooof.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

If someone competent comes from there who is as extreme as Trump...

Well, you guys did have a test taste the last 4 years.

Let's hope for the best

Yeah, it's honestly a really good thing that Trump wasn't impeached, because Trump's agenda is himself. He may be harmful and unpolitical, but he's not militant about anything but himself.

Pence, the guy who would replace him, is militant about things other than himself. He would have been a disaster for human rights in America.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, if i'm remembering my history correctly, Hitler basically made the outside world (and Germany but i'm talking from an outsider's perspective here) think he was a good guy during the early-mid 30s.

When Germany hosted the Olympic Games of 1932 (it was 32, right?), Hitler basically made it look like all was alright with Germany and tourists were like "hey this is pretty neat".

It was all a facade.

Yeah, basically. The discriminatory laws had already started at this point, but I think that this sort of stuff was hidden.

Also, speaking of the '32 olympics, it's interesting to note that in Germany, Jesse Owens could sit anywhere he wanted to on a bus, whereas he couldn't do that in America.

31 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

oh boy

we should =/= it happens

Isn’t that the truth? xD

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, if the game is straight-up gonna lore dump when it's relevant to the plot, I see no reason to read the supports.

boy are you lucky you chose Verdant Wind as your first route

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

I refuse to let Lysithea bully my boy Ignatz!

That’s what the fan base is for 😛

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Even if Trump is in prison, Republicans are still there, and they are all way too crazy.

Republicans =/= Trump Supporters, as we (at least I) have seen from the internet.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Republicans =/= Trump Supporters, as we (at least I) have seen from the internet.

70M still voted for that guy. My trust in them is 0.

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

I see no reason to read the supports.

no wonder you hate the characters

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Also, speaking of the '32 olympics, it's interesting to note that in Germany, Jesse Owens could sit anywhere he wanted to on a bus, whereas he couldn't do that in America.

Whomst?

Just now, Sooks said:

Whomst?

He was an African-American sprinter. IIRC he was the first Black athlete in the Olympics ever, (1932, Berlin) and he was very, very good.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

no wonder you hate the characters

My problem with the supports are that there are too many, and a lot of them are fairly pointless. Most support chains lost my interest at C.

There have been a few characters I like-Raphael is unironically my favorite, and I like Ignatz, Lorenz and Dorothea a lot as well.