Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

16 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I finally beat that desert chapter in Berwick Saga! Woohoo! *clap* *clap* *clap*

Ay, nice! Did you get the Raze Etoile?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Laslow, maybe? Selena is tolerable, although I much prefer Severa.

I feel like the Awakening fanservice was a bad call (including Not Ricken), not much of a fan.

21 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Conquest normal is like RD normal Dawn Brigade chapters. With useful units and not 90% scrubs

I'd say it's more like 50% scrubs.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've seen enough of them in Birthright, Revelations, and in supports I've read to know that I wouldn't enjoy playing the Nohrian side of it.

Fair enough but just don’t act like you’re an authority on the game or anything if you haven’t played it. Like if you haven’t played it don’t expect your arguments or criticisms towards it to hold any weight

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Fair enough but just don’t act like you’re an authority on the game or anything if you haven’t played it. Like if you haven’t played it don’t expect your arguments or criticisms towards it to hold any weight

Well, yeah. That's obvious. I didn't anyway.

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Uhh... Are you okay?

Computer program wine, not the drink.
You'd never see me even look at alcohol, because I find it
qvn2Ln8.png

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

But chapter tennnnn

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

But chapters 17-21

But but Chapters 22-25

But but but chapter 26 and 28

And then there's me, hating all of these.
And the entire rest of the game.

26 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

All he said was that he didn't want to play Conquest. Nothing more, nothing less.
No need to be so condescending.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

You mean avoiding Thor to get that blade? Yeah, barely. He crippled two of my units in the process.

Oof. Yeah, he's a pain. I'm gonna try to kill him with Dean Vengeful + (hopefully) Pallas Leia in my ironman, using a Miracle Charm on Dean in case Thor gets a crit.

Just now, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Only this dungeon makes CSIV already better than III.

It was this theme which dragged me into Trails (not this version though).

When I heared this in the beginning of Cold Steel I, this really made me want to play this to hear more of this awesome soundtrack.

This version of it is pretty damn great!

2 minutes ago, Spara said:

Oof. Yeah, he's a pain. I'm gonna try to kill him with Dean Vengeful + (hopefully) Pallas Leia in my ironman, using a Miracle Charm on Dean in case Thor gets a crit.

Yeah that... wasnt fun. 120 hit weapon with 25 mt and 2x cripple rate? Lol.

Amelia’s recruitment, at least with Franz, is very odd. She sort of joins just because an enemy soldier says they’re on the good side with no evidence?

3 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

It sums up the entire dungeon. It feels like a "Best of Zemuria" to me. Perfect character cast, epic soundtrack and great atmosphere. Sorry for being so euphorical, but that's how I'm feeling right now. The best videogame moment I've experienced for a quite while.

No need to be sorry about feeling good!

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah that... wasnt fun. 120 hit weapon with 25 mt and 2x cripple rate? Lol.

This just reminded me of a fun fact: of the three 90-hit PRFs in this game, Owen can (theoretically) use two of them. However, his best chance to cast them is 35% - and that's if he's at level 30. 

2 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Thanks, though I'm feeling a bit bad about spoilering so much. It's rather a monolgue anyways since no one here is playing it or tends to. I should rather post this stuff in the Trails thread instead.

No worries!
You can just spoiler tag it, in that case. I'll be reading it, anyway!

Not to mention, when I (re)played Nights of Azure 1 and 2 (which was... also a monologue, mostly), I didn't spoiler tag anything (except sometimes the screenshots in order to make the post smaller).

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

No worries!
You can just spoiler tag it, in that case. I'll be reading it, anyway!

Not to mention, when I (re)played Nights of Azure 1 and 2 (which was... also a monologue, mostly), I didn't spoiler tag anything (except sometimes the screenshots in order to make the post smaller).

Speaking of Nights of Azure, may I ask what has happened to your LP?

I mean sharing the character cast might not even that much of a big spoiler because they are shown up in the prologue already, but still, everyone who has no information about Cold Steel IV might not want to know about the cast.

Anyways gonna have to call it a day for now...

16 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

It sums up the entire dungeon. It feels like a "Best of Zemuria" to me. Perfect character cast, epic soundtrack and great atmosphere. Sorry for being so euphorical, but that's how I'm feeling right now. The best videogame moment I've experienced for a quite while.

Nice to hear about a really positive moment for one of the CS games. Glad you enjoyed it.

5 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Speaking of Nights of Azure, may I ask what has happened to your LP?

That one's on me, because at one point, I completely forgot to take screenshots, and so a very large part of the game was just missing.
And after that, it kinda slipped my mind that I made one, I must confess.

I also discovered that you were correct when you said that action games don't translate too well to screenshot LPs, since playing and making screenshots at the same time is harder than it is in, say, Fire Emblem or other turn-based, "slower paced" games.

I mean sharing the character cast might not even that much of a big spoiler because they are shown up in the prologue already, but still, everyone who has no information about Cold Steel IV might not want to know about the cast.

Knowing what characters appear in Cold Steel IV isn't so bad, honestly.
It just tells you "this character doesn't die in any of the previous ones", and even then, someone who hasn't played all the Trails games might not even know the character in question if their name isn't directly shown (not to mention the artstyle in the Cold Steel series is different from the other games). So I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Anyways gonna have to call it a day for now...

Rest well! ^^