Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

52 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean I think she’s cute. She’s also Gerik’s and if you disagree you have the wrong opinion

Clearly you do not know Gerik/Tethys's dynamic, otherwise I'd have no other choice. (It's weird, Marisa actually got an alt in Heroes. An alt I foddered to Finn.)

Also, RIP Franz man, feels bad to see.

Pablo could have been a meme boss if 3H decided to go with an outrealms DLC, change my mind.

(As an aside, if you don't want to see someone in an emotional shake weight don't read my response to Rubenio's LP)

• Replies 176.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Dayni said:

(As an aside, if you don't want to see someone in an emotional shake weight don't read my response to Rubenio's LP)

Was it necessary to make me afraid to enter my own thread?

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am sinking way too much time into SRPG studio and now i am downloading lotta resources to play around with lmao

Me too, only I have no idea what I'm doing

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Oh, thanks! I couldn't find anything else that really explained the program that well.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Oh, thanks! I couldn't find anything else that really explained the program that well.

If you have a discord acoount, search up the SRPG studio university discord

Alot of stuff there, and people generally seem to be helpful

12 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I mean, I called it an emotional shake weight, it's probably not all that scary. 😄

Well, I just read it, and... You know, your reaction to Unforgettable was almost exactly the same as mine. Each and every one of your reactions mirrored my thoughts when I first saw the event. Except I imagine with less goosebumps. Because I legit got goosebumps the first time I saw it.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, I just read it, and... You know, your reaction to Unforgettable was almost exactly the same as mine. Each and every one of your reactions mirrored my thoughts when I first saw the event. Except I imagine with less goosebumps. Because I legit got goosebumps the first time I saw it.

I was hoping for a mutual kill when I got it...

I deny crying! I DIDN' CRY!!!

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Probably easier to get them seeing it in motion.

Just now, Benice said:

I was hoping for a mutual kill....

My immediate response.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah, suck on that, you didn't hate Berwick for once in your lifetime.

Jeez, you act like I hate Berwick all the time, come on. You need some imaginary opponent I guess. One easily repelled and all that

Truly, I can't say I'm uncritical of something ever. For all you act like I think 3H is amazing, have I not said where I feel there's issues independently? Or how Genealogy is clunk city at times? Or how Awakening's fan service ends up hurting its narrative? Or how Echoes can be unfun challenge at its worst? Or how Radiant Dawn's villains are actually pretty weak and its final boss disappoints? I could go all night, but I'd rather not piss off everyone.

Just now, Dayni said:

Jeez, you act like I hate Berwick all the time, come on. You need some imaginary opponent I guess. One easily repelled and all that

Of course, I know that, haha. I was just joking--

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Truly, I can't say I'm uncritical of something ever.

N-no, I-- No, Dayni! Dayni! I was joking--

For all you act like I think 3H is amazing, have I not said where I feel there's issues independently? Or how Genealogy is clunk city at times? Or how Awakening's fan service ends up hurting its narrative?

I WAS JOKING! I WAS MESSING WITH YOU! STOP--

Or how Radiant Dawn's villains are actually pretty weak and its final boss disappoints? I could go all night, but I'd rather not piss off everyone.

HALT! CEASE AND DESIST! DON'T! IT WAS A JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE! DAYNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII--

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

I was hoping for a mutual kill when I got it...

"H-Hoping"?! You monster...!

Just now, Benice said:

You don't know what Minas is capable of.

YOU DON'T KNOW!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ITTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

You only have to move Reese to her and press "capture", Benice! Where was Reese, Benice?! Taking a nap, Benice!? Why wasn't Reese throwing nets, BENICE?!

Just now, Benice said:

You don't know what Minas is capable of.

YOU DON'T KNOW!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ITTTTTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAA

As in Minas kills both? 😛

Spoiler

That would be a stunning twist as in Barselphon in an attempt to shape her into what he sees of her fails and ends up dying to her, but only after Theodore ends up taking a fatal blow too to ensure Minas can actually get there in the end. Or in a frenzied madness brought about by being broken she ends up attacking both not realising Theodore's there.

I don't want either scenario, bot I can see how to do it.